Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Egg Zavier's loot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Luck does help but not much at all in egg zavior. I use 100% luck and some rerolls but nothing I rerolled was op.
    Luck is extremely op for Easter though, 100% = no green eggs, only blue -plat.
    I tested something to see if there was an exploite but nope, I held 999x blue green eggs and tried to see if I would only drops red + but it just deletes my green / blue eggs and gives nothing. Good tip though, don't want locks then hold 999x Easter locks of the current year and you won't loot any.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Explain how I rerolled to get 3 arcane eggs in last eggsavier? (also looted another 4 arcanes and 1 Heroic without reroll)

Thanks for the tip tho for Easter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Explain how I rerolled to get 3 arcane eggs in last eggsavier? (also looted another 4 arcanes and 1 Heroic without reroll)

Thanks for the tip tho for Easter
    Futumsh says arcanes and heroics aren't in reroll table.

Last edited by Encryptions; 03-10-2021 at 05:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Achates View Post
    Owh, so Luck can be a curse instead of giving good loots? I ralize this too on the Lunar event which i used 100% luck and i looted lots of Ox Crate instead of tokens and Fireworks since it almost rerolls everytime XD thats annoying
    Bro luck cannot be bad.

Luck just doesn't guarantee you an arcane. You need to encounter a good lootable for luck(actually it is same as reroll) to be useful.

Luck = improves your loot
    Luck doesn't guarantee a good loot

Lunar event I looted 2 yinshe eggs with 80% luck items equipped, no reroll happened tho. First egg took about 2.4k tokens to get, second egg at about 20k+ tokens. Reroll doesnt work for lunar event because the lootable for eggs is separated from the crackers/vanities. 80% luck helped me get lots of tokens.

Different event gives different lootable. So within the particular lootable you randomly encounter(even though I think dev is controlling the encounter rate of good lootable), luck improves your initial loot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Futumsh says arcanes and heroics aren't in reroll table.

You are not even addressing the question.

Of course if your initial loot is an arcane it doesn't reroll, I'm surprised a veteran player like yourself is still stating the obvious lol.

If your 1st loot is anything from legendary to vanity - it can reroll this 1st loot into anything better including arcane/heroics.

For my case, my initial loot falls somewhere under legendary to vanity, that's why it rerolled and the end result happened to be arcane egg.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Bro luck cannot be bad.

Luck just doesn't guarantee you an arcane. You need to encounter a good lootable for luck(actually it is same as reroll) to be useful.

Luck = improves your loot
    Luck doesn't guarantee a good loot

Lunar event I looted 2 yinshe eggs with 80% luck items equipped, no reroll happened tho. First egg took about 2.4k tokens to get, second egg at about 20k+ tokens. Reroll doesnt work for lunar event because the lootable for eggs is separated from the crackers/vanities. 80% luck helped me get lots of tokens.

Different event gives different lootable. So within the particular lootable you randomly encounter(even though I think dev is controlling the encounter rate of good lootable), luck improves your initial loot.
    Owh okay, thanks. This makes sure me to save my 100% luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Time to put an end to flat earth believer:

Name:  Hammerjaw.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  355.0 KB

Name:  Samael.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  737.8 KB

Name:  Shady.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  715.6 KB

The above is only relevant to last year eggsavier, we never know what will sts do to this year's lootable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,066 Posts

Earth is flat tho.. We live in minecraft.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

World is flat, no reroll tho...

Name:  Screenshot_20210310-200753_1.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  61.5 KB

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Fake loot. H grim was never in the event lootable. It's purchaseble only through vendor.

And point of correction, luck doesn't magnet just legendary and epic eggs, it's very likely because the initial lootable you meet is from common to mythic. Nothing to do with luck in the first place, it only gives you the best loot within that lootable.
    Just want to clear it up. H grim was never in the vender neither. It comes from last year Halloween event plat store only.

The eggzav event crate does have it in there too but the chance of getting it is very very low.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paktwo View Post
    World is flat, no reroll tho...

Name:  Screenshot_20210310-200753_1.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  61.5 KB
    Read what I said lmao, arcanes can drop

1. Without reroll, of course who doesnt know this
    2. With reroll - that's the point of the pictures.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dualray View Post
    Just want to clear it up. H grim was never in the vender neither. It comes from last year Halloween event plat store only.

The eggzav event crate does have it in there too but the chance of getting it is very very low.

Pretty sure h grimm was in vendor during zavier. And it's not from last years halloween but the halloween event before that. They were selling at around 15m a that time.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

It's true that re-roll gave me a lot of locks on lunar event, but they also gave me this.

luck works, but it doesn't mean you always get an arcane rarity.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cabss View Post
    It's true that re-roll gave me a lot of locks on lunar event, but they also gave me this.

How do you know that you rerolled for egg but not for 5 tokens?

Token rerolls show up in chat box but tokens themselves do not so just from screenshot it doesn't prove you got rerolled for egg.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intruders View Post
    How do you know that you rerolled for egg but not for 5 tokens?

Token rerolls show up in chat box but tokens themselves do not so just from screenshot it doesn't prove you got rerolled for egg.
    it's confusing since we get 2 rewards from the boss. you're right it's bold for me to assume that re-roll has something to do with it but it doesn't change the fact that maybe it does.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Let me Simply say This Luck won't Help u from Looting an Arcane or Heroic And it won't Reroll Your drop if It's Arcane or Heroic it Might say Reroll to Higher Rarity in chat But it Doesn't Because Arcane and heroic is Already The Highest Rarity ... Luck Only work For Common-Mythic

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bahbayaga View Post
    Let me Simply say This Luck won't Help u from Looting an Arcane or Heroic And it won't Reroll Your drop if It's Arcane or Heroic it Might say Reroll to Higher Rarity in chat But it Doesn't Because Arcane and heroic is Already The Highest Rarity ... Luck Only work For Common-Mythic

how can you be so sure? can you show a thread or an evidence that can support your claims? because theories and hunches can only make us fall into more confusion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Statement 1.
    "It won't reroll your drop if its arcane or Heroic"
    Of course, all of us know this, we are not talking about if our FIRST drop is already an arcane/Heroic.
    We are talking if the FIRST drop is NOT an arcane/Heroic and will it reroll?
    If no why? If yes how?
    Most people are aware that they won't get arcanes/heroics in their 1st drop, that's why they ask can luck/reroll help them improves their initial loot into something better.

Statement 2.
    "Luck only works for common-mythic"
    Let me translate this to: If your 1st drop is anything from common to mythic, it can possibly reroll into something of better rarity. If your 1st drop is already arcane, why do you need luck/reroll for? We are discussing this for unlucky people, which after 1000 runs they still don't loot anything good, for the lucky people with drops arcane in first few runs of course they don't need luck to help them loot arcane.

Your Conclusion:
    "Luck won't help you from looting an arcane or Heroic"
    Let's look at your conclusion base on the above two statements. You are concluding that luck/reroll will not reroll your initial loot into an arcane/Heroic regardless of what your initial loot is. Sure, If its lunar event you are referring to, that's likely correct, luck only helped to reroll more red envelopes (tokens). However, If its eggsavier as of last year, luck did reroll my initial loot of legendary to mythic into an arcane/Heroic (the screenshots are already attached in above) of which you will see why in the following:

Whether or not luck will have a chance to reroll into arcane depends on the event lootable. I have mentioned this in another post but for god sake I will put it here again.

Imagine 3 scenarios created by dev

Scenario 1: Event Lootable contain all rarity from common all the way up to arcane or Heroic.
    That means if you reroll, depending on your initial drop, you may stand a chance to get an arcane because all rarirties is in the one lootable.

Scenario 2: Event lootable is broken down into 3 types as the following:
    Lootable 1: Common to Epic
    Lootable 2: Legendary to Mythic, Vanities
    Lootable 3: Arcane or heroics.
    So in this case if say you encounter lootable 1, luck will not help you to reroll into arcane or Heroic because the lootable you met doesn't have that rarity. Same thing with lootable 2, the highest rarity your reroll can go into is mythic or vanities. However, if you already met lootable 3, you don't event need luck, because you either get an arcane or a Heroic. Luck in this scenario 2 only helps you to get the best loot out of the TYPE OF LOOTABLE YOU ENCOUNTER. Luck cannot reroll your initial lootable into another type of Lootable.

Scenario 3: If dev is kind enough, Event lootable is broken down into this:
    Lootable 1: Common to Epic
    Lootable 2: Legendary to mythic, vanities, Arcane/Heroics
    Lootable 3: Arcane/Heroics
    Now, luck is really gonna be helpful here. If you encounter lootable 2, and if you reroll, you may actually loot the highest rarity within that lootable - i.e. an arcane/Heroic because they are in the same Lootable.

In the screenshots I sent above when I rerolled into 3 arcane eggs : Shady and surge, samael and hammerjaw, the best possible explanation is last year eggsavier is using scenario 3 lootable which explains why the reroll can happen. Because in lunar event this year, scenario 2 is likely used instead of scenario 3. Which is why some argue that luck does not help them reroll into arcane.
    Last edited by Analytical; 03-11-2021 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Bolded text

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Analytical For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

it's confusing since we get 2 rewards from the boss. you're right it's bold for me to assume that re-roll has something to do with it but it doesn't change the fact that maybe it does.

Yes just as you stated, it cannot be served as proof because it has two loots, it's more likely for the reroll to be on the tokens as well as your epic rairity drop (you most likely got a rare item and it rerolled into epic item)

So far I have asked people who looted yinshe eggs and bao eggs they all told me no reroll, same for my own experience, no reroll. So it's likely that scenario 2 is used in this lunar event instead of scenario 3 (refer to the comment above)
    Last edited by Analytical; 03-11-2021 at 04:02 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Analytical For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

It is more likely, by a big margin, that you either re-rolled 5 tokens, or those epic gears.

Depending on what zone level you looted them from, Joy's lootable changes, such that at certain low levels, it is actually not possible to loot Yinshe due to how re-roll rules work.

Because Joy's lootable doesn't contain a rarity, in which re-roll would roll every item again in the lootable, and up-to Arcanes/Heroics (If the lootable avails).

Atmost, re-roll upgrades your rare to epic, and epic to epic (Since there is no legendary in the lootable to upgrade to), Because if we recall how the re-roll rules work:

- An initial loot of common - epic: re-roll upgrades to the next higher rarity, otherwise it would retain.

But, if your zone level is eligible to loot those vanities, locks or spirit rings from Joy, then yes, it is by then possible to re-roll to a Yinshe/Bao.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 03-11-2021 at 04:12 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Pretty sure h grimm was in vendor during zavier. And it's not from last years halloween but the halloween event before that. They were selling at around 15m a that time.
    Check the announcement history pal.
    H grimm was only on sale via plat store last year on last week of Oct.
    It was never released on eggzav event from spawn vender.
    I bought three when it was on sale during Halloween last year and each sold over 55m.