Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2021-03-09 Content Update (281803)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Foxypompom View Post
    Not mid way of the event. They could have opened this option and stated in the event schedule in time for event commencement.
    If you have noticed, sts always make changes during second week or at least after a few days of event, because they need to test the market before making something available in the store for sales.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    If you have noticed, sts always make changes during second week or at least after a few days of event, because they need to test the market before making something available in the store for sales.
    Exactly the point. But that does not make it a fair approach.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

While I understand it isn't fair to those who already spent plats/Gold, if it is a bound version, less plat users will buy it because plat players spent money to sell for in game gold coins. That could potentially translate to a huge reduction in sts plat sales.

Some people buy their stuff early in event because they can, even when they clearly know these items will become cheaper at the end of event with more supply. So I think the same applies to the wings. They know there's a risk that these items may drop more often from locks or (worse more through store sales) but they still bought it early in event.
    You don't know this for sure re decrease in plat sale/consumption. They still have the option to get plats and pop open crates for the tradeable ones and sell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

But you see, if we are set with this expectation and a sudden alteration occurs, then we think twice next time around.

We have no assurance for refunds. So, we are held pity of what developers think our money and time is worth.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Tbh, it seems like most of us only wanted the wings in store as there was only 1 pair of wings for 100m, but fairy vanity already dropped to 15m only. Literally no point in adding them to the store.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cocos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    But you see, if we are set with this expectation and a sudden alteration occurs, then we think twice next time around.

We have no assurance for refunds. So, we are held pity of what developers think our money and time is worth.

Kept seeing this type of comment lol but plat players will still buy no matter how many times they say this - cz if they spent plat they mostly don't farm - so they just become a wiser consumer next time.

My tiny suggestion for plat users is to
    1. Open locks at start of event sell any items you loot early, ideally list in auction - but don't rush it.
    2. Wait for the event to settle down (like start of second week) before making big purchases, usually new items come in second week.

My tiny suggestion for f2p players is to
    1. Farm event tokens, sell hot vendor items/event loot early in game.
    2. Save up some tokens, vendor may be updated to contain better/more worth while items.

And bro, refund is not good for a business so it's unlikely they will be focusing on this, even if sts mentioned upfront like last winter event with the clearly laid out calendar store sales, they are still bound to make changes. So, to both buyers with gold or plat, just think twice before you make purchases, I'm quite certain sts mentioned they reserve the right to make changes any point in time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Kept seeing this type of comment lol but plat players will still buy no matter how many times they say this - cz if they spent plat they mostly don't farm - so they just become a wiser consumer next time.

And bro, refund is not good for a business so it's unlikely they will be focusing on this, even if sts mentioned upfront like last winter event with the clearly laid out calendar store sales, they are still bound to make changes. So, to both buyers with gold or plat, just think twice before you make purchases, I'm quite certain sts mentioned they reserve the right to make changes any point in time.
    Exactly, you've just paraphrased what I've stated in your first bit.

In regards for refunds - As someone had said before, we have no protection for refunds, so we are held at mercy of what developers think our money is worth.

In other words, this isn't healthy for the game, this isn't a very good experience for people.

Please, this shouldn't be normalize.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

The same group of people complained fairy set were too rare drop basically are the same people who complain now it is going to be too common.

You just can't please everyone.
    Thank you sts, i think the sale is good.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dualray For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dualray View Post
    The same group of people complained fairy set were too rare drop basically are the same people who complain now it is going to be too common.

You just can't please everyone.
    Thank you sts, i think the sale is good.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Not going to complain that its common, but I asked them to increase the drop rate a slight bit, not put them in the store as a plat sale.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    + Due to widespread popular request (here on the forums) limited quantities of the Celtic Fairy vanity set will be available in the Store on March 13th and 14th.
    + The Platinum Store will have limited quantities of the Blue and Coral Monarch Wings for sale on March 13th and 14th.
    + Guttus Thyrst no longer drops unrelated event loot (from stuff like Halloween and Winter).
    + Ranked PvP: If a match is made, cancelling or timing out blocks requeueing for 5m.
    I think people have ask for the Aura, not the set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Can we also have Celtic brawler or no?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

The aura we want aswell. Great for bringing these to the store. Will make em way cheaper.