Thread: Sin patty event

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphinne View Post
    Why are u so rage LOL are u Bella? I did read the post multiples time..maybe I should be the one ignoring u cuz u guy expert in changing topic and not exactly too anyone thought it was 11th cuz of the thread u guys posted before. And also the rumors about blue helix came from u guys also so what are u saying u don’t know where we got that.. we all got it from u cuz u guy posted a thread now u acting different :/ what a shame if u guys know before that it it could slip off to 15th then why post a thread in the first place Don’t be over confident it’s a lesson we all learn everyday..my work is done gg
    Wow you edit so quick. First off,i said "idk where you got that", im referring to where u get the info that it's us spreading it? Cant you process what i said? Or you want me to explain word by word for you so you can comprehend? Alright. Let me help you since you cant seem to process it. DL birthday is on the 10th and what do you expect? Ofc people would expect it would fall on the 11th since it's very close. But here's what im gonna tell you, we didnt spread that news. Im pretty sure everyone anticipated and assumed it but you cant point out fingers since all you see and all you can provide as proof is the post here. Second of all, we didnt start the blue helix rumor. Cant you see it's a suggestion? We didnt say "it's approved", we posted for developers to consider those ideas posted. Get your facts straight. And now we are the ones acting different? How could you say so when we arent confirming and denying anything. Btw, love how you edited your post so quick. And fyi,thats sarcasm incase you cant comprehend that too. No one knew it would slip off to 15th. Cant you see and read cinco said "We dont know yet when". There are few adjustments made ofc. And your work is done? Who's acting like a developer now? Ofc we are pretty much confident with what we post because we dont just post things out of nowhere and we dont post nonsense. In case you might reconsider posting your posts,that would be welcomed
    ࿐PROUD EoE15 OFFICER
    Positive Attitude !! ࿐

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphinne View Post
    I actually edit my post right away after I posted it, didn’t expect love bird to help each other reply this quick that is why I reply to my own post cuz too lazy to write again lol..and keep defending urself u knew what u have done pfft and...don't u see I said my work is done clearly you want more why would I give it to you? Chill out lmao
    I know what i have done. I did correct you and told you what is the truth. Why cant i see your reply to what i said about forums and the event? You know well im right and you cant accept it. Hurts in the ego doesnt it? And Im very chill. Im not wanting more from you. Why would I?You can dream on all you want. Im just waiting for event. Not more from you. Sorry hate to break it to you
    Last edited by ࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐; 04-11-2021 at 01:35 AM.
    ࿐PROUD EoE15 OFFICER
    Positive Attitude !! ࿐

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐ For This Useful Post: