Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sin patty event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphinne View Post
    Why are u so rage LOL are u Bella? I did read the post multiples time..maybe I should be the one ignoring u cuz u guy expert in changing topic and not exactly too anyone thought it was 11th cuz of the thread u guys posted before. And also the rumors about blue helix came from u guys also so what are u saying u don’t know where we got that.. we all got it from u cuz u guy posted a thread now u acting different :/ what a shame if u guys know before that it it could slip off to 15th then why post a thread in the first place Don’t be over confident it’s a lesson we all learn everyday..my work is done gg
    Wow you edit so quick. First off,i said "idk where you got that", im referring to where u get the info that it's us spreading it? Cant you process what i said? Or you want me to explain word by word for you so you can comprehend? Alright. Let me help you since you cant seem to process it. DL birthday is on the 10th and what do you expect? Ofc people would expect it would fall on the 11th since it's very close. But here's what im gonna tell you, we didnt spread that news. Im pretty sure everyone anticipated and assumed it but you cant point out fingers since all you see and all you can provide as proof is the post here. Second of all, we didnt start the blue helix rumor. Cant you see it's a suggestion? We didnt say "it's approved", we posted for developers to consider those ideas posted. Get your facts straight. And now we are the ones acting different? How could you say so when we arent confirming and denying anything. Btw, love how you edited your post so quick. And fyi,thats sarcasm incase you cant comprehend that too. No one knew it would slip off to 15th. Cant you see and read cinco said "We dont know yet when". There are few adjustments made ofc. And your work is done? Who's acting like a developer now? Ofc we are pretty much confident with what we post because we dont just post things out of nowhere and we dont post nonsense. In case you might reconsider posting your posts,that would be welcomed
    ࿐PROUD EoE15 OFFICER
    Positive Attitude !! ࿐

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Haha...so rage for Bella definitely Bella
    You dont know Bella. Bella will even educate you about how wrong you are and how to act. Bella will never stoop so low to be minding some bs stuffs
    ࿐PROUD EoE15 OFFICER
    Positive Attitude !! ࿐

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐ For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Sarcastic troll.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

I actually edit my post right away after I posted it, didn’t expect love bird to help each other reply this quick that is why I reply to my own post cuz too lazy to write again lol..and keep defending urself u knew what u have done pfft and...don't u see I said my work is done clearly you want more why would I give it to you? Chill out lmao
    I know what i have done. I did correct you and told you what is the truth. Why cant i see your reply to what i said about forums and the event? You know well im right and you cant accept it. Hurts in the ego doesnt it? And Im very chill. Im not wanting more from you. Why would I?You can dream on all you want. Im just waiting for event. Not more from you. Sorry hate to break it to you
    Last edited by ࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐; 04-11-2021 at 01:35 AM.
    ࿐PROUD EoE15 OFFICER
    Positive Attitude !! ࿐

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐ For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post
    Dark Legends Birthday Celebration kicks off next week starting Sunday, 11th April 2021 | Let's Be Patient And STAY TUNED for an EXCITING announcement
    We can agree that Bella and other members of this community along with me, had assumed the date according to the developers' required estimated time period.
    This post says "celebration kicks off next week starting Sunday, 11th." The statement implies we assume it to begin by this week which starts on 11th Apr.
    We are eagerly waiting for an event and we are ready to give them enough time to plan and execute it.
    Kindly be patient, and wait for further updates from the developers' side.
    Thank you for understanding ❤️
    ❤️ MR. SAI ❤️

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Sai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sai View Post
    We can agree that Bella and other members of this community along with me, had assumed the date according to the developers' required estimated time period.
    This post says "celebration kicks off next week starting Sunday, 11th." The statement implies we assume it to begin by this week which starts on 11th Apr.
    We are eagerly waiting for an event and we are ready to give them enough time to plan and execute it.
    Kindly be patient, and wait for further updates from the developers' side.
    Thank you for understanding ❤️
    Exactly brother! Probably they are working on cool stuffs thats why it took long. Im stoked for this event to come. It'll be worth the wait
    ࿐PROUD EoE15 OFFICER
    Positive Attitude !! ࿐

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

We bored without event,atleast post about event here , give trailer about what new coming !

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Happy Monday! I wish you all the best for this upcoming week.

Thank you for the clarification, I really appreciate it guy’s.

With that being said,

All I ask here is for everyone reading this thread to make it a point to not gang, or maliciously trash-talk each other. Regarding aggressive whispers I will post my thoughts on this issue. The overall point is that personal stats being influenced by other people leads to a lot of anger and friction, and tends to make a community irritable and toxic so there’s no room for that. I will not support what isn't right.
    — For me, creating art brings things back together and I wanted to deliver a huge THANK YOU to our amazing Dark legends Moderators for making many changes and continue to change for the better.. The game has changed pretty drastically and we look forward to supporting and amplifying DL Businesses on our platform throughout the year.
    I have my opinion and suggestions, I will keep sharing it whether u or anyone like it or not. Kindly respect and I hope you enjoy my ART SUGGESTIONS ?!?

SHOUT OUT to our community for being just as excited for the launch of #DARK LEGENDS ANNIVERSARY as we are.

THUMBS UP for 2021.
    Last edited by Habibibi; 04-12-2021 at 11:33 AM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

There is nothing coming lol

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warzone View Post
    There is nothing coming lol. I will stick to call of duty warzone till there actually is and event

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Opps Lol i wanted to edit it not post again