Quote Originally Posted by Saint Jaffo View Post
I don't see how. If I run event with 3 of my characters, I will eventually get essences in all of them. Right now they are not stashable, so I'm not going to get plat to buy energy, I will just run Hauntlet to get more essence and craft energy. The players that buy energy kits with platinum are those who run for leaderboard or want to make profit by selling them for gold, so I think it would not be affected as they are not going farm energy by themselves. Making them stashable will not affect anything as they remain untradeable, and as stated before, leaderboard runners prefer to invest time into running event rather than farming (not all of them, as I know a few players that farm their own energy and get into lb without spending gold).
You dont understand that lb runners will go the the point to farm 999x ect ect energy essence in a event that sucks and save their energy for next event, which will cut some sales(lb runners are like the only ones that buy the plat energy) and some desperate people in the last few days of event