Thread: Gold Drop Suggestion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Cool Gold Drop Suggestion

Make the Gold Drop based on level so Low Level Players / New Players can gain gold in lower level maps.

For example:

Level 60 and below Players can get 10k more or less gold on elite boss in underhul maps scaled in their gold loot items, while higher level players 61+ do not get gold in this maps even if they have full gold loot sets.

LVL 56-60 with 350GL gets 2-10k in Glinstone Elite Maps but no gold Tindirin and lower maps
    LVL 61-65 with 350GL gets 3-13k in Underhul Elite Maps but no gold Glint and lower maps
    LVL 66-70 with 350GL gets 4-15k in GY and MAUS but no gold Underhul and lower maps
    LVL 71-76 with 350GL gets 5-25k in EVG, DM, MAUS4-6 but no gold in lower level maps

1. If End Game Players make low lvl char with full op gears, then gold per hour in end game should be way higher than the lower elite maps so they will realize that end game is still best in farming.

2. Many new players will grind maps and meet friends by farming lower level maps, so i can invite new players to the game or i can convince some of my friends who quitted to play again.

3. We all know that players with op gears only run with players with op gears, leaving new players way behind.

PS. Else Balance the Luck Farming Areas to Gold Drop Areas so there will be an opportunity for farming for new players.
    Last edited by leohate123; 03-12-2021 at 11:39 PM. Reason: added example of gold drop
    Rogue 76

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

The problem is that new players dont run with op toons due to the latter having all the speed and stats and gl stuff, its just impossible to catch up.
    And its a bad idea coz everybody will just make low level toons with op gears, or at worse people stay at low levels to get that gold loor benefit.
    Its a bad idea coz sts definitely want players to get to endgame. Whats the point of level cap increase if people gon stay at low levels?

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
    Meow~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbloonist View Post
    The problem is that new players dont run with op toons due to the latter having all the speed and stats and gl stuff, its just impossible to catch up.
    And its a bad idea coz everybody will just make low level toons with op gears, or at worse people stay at low levels to get that gold loor benefit.
    Its a bad idea coz sts definitely want players to get to endgame. Whats the point of level cap increase if people gon stay at low levels?

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
    1. New players can just party with each other to grind maps. This will make the new players have friends on their same league for grinding lower maps.

2. Why will you stay in lower level if you can farm more gold per hour in higher level maps? im just giving new players a source of profit so they wont quit the game because its boring to farm and level up alone without getting anything.

I noted that gold should be way more higher in end game than in lower levels.
    Last edited by leohate123; 03-12-2021 at 11:24 PM.
    Rogue 76