Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Replying to "I'm very confused"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Replying to "I'm very confused"

Ok, to start of this thread, what kind of name is I'm confused? Just saying, if you were confused you would be asking question which you didn't because you have screenshots so yeah . Now, about the main thing, yeah guys he beat me, yeah I rushed him and I said he sucked. The truth, I was pissed that night with personal stuff you wouldn't understand...for all you who hate me, you'll never believe so you might aswell leave this forum. Yes, I argued about him being 37. So whatever he said is true because obviously he has screenshots. So yeah there you goo. Stop bothering me. And this one is for scei. When you beat me I knew you were going to make a post, but I didn't believe you actually would and now that you did, you have no life. Your making these forums more like Facebook. This is my first time in forums so yeah.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IIRekz 35-36 PvP View Post
    Ok, to start of this thread, what kind of name is I'm confused? Just saying, if you were confused you would be asking question which you didn't because you have screenshots so yeah . Now, about the main thing, yeah guys he beat me, yeah I rushed him and I said he sucked. The truth, I was pissed that night with personal stuff you wouldn't understand...for all you who hate me, you'll never believe so you might aswell leave this forum. Yes, I argued about him being 37. So whatever he said is true because obviously he has screenshots. So yeah there you goo. Stop bothering me. And this one is for scei. When you beat me I knew you were going to make a post, but I didn't believe you actually would and now that you did, you have no life. Your making these forums more like Facebook. This is my first time in forums so yeah.
    Stop bothering you??? You denied it, so can you stop rushing me with your teamates? 3 vs 1 is very good huh? Now the truth come out you made a fool of yourself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

People these days...

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey guys,

The forums are a place for friendly discussion, not pvp smack. Please take it to tells in game. If you don't care for someone's words or actions, I'd suggest you use the in game ignore/mute functionality, head to a different zone and get back to having fun.

Thread closed.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

So is it locked or unlocked

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>