Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Question about TOS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default Question about TOS

This question is about doing Plat Offers and whether or no what I did was bannable because I am genuinely concerned.
    I have an Iphone and an Android. Most of the time I use my main on my Iphone and my alt on my Android. Sometimes I switch them up ( for example if my Iphone is dead I log on my main on my Android). Up until recently I have only done plat offers on my main account on my Iphone.

However recently I needed some quick plat (because of the store sale) but all the offers left on my Iphone were about buying products and I did not want to do that. So i logged onto my android (on my alt account) and did a couple of free game offers there. I was informed that this might be bannable so I came on here to ask. Basically this is what went on

I do paid offers on my Iphone using only my MAIN account.
    Just recently I used my ALT account to do free game offers on Android

Is that bannable? I thought it wouldn’t be since each device is dedicated to one account. It isn’t like I was doing offers on both accounts on one device. I also was not repeating any offers on both devices since Iphone users don’t get free game offers Iphone users get only product offers where u have to pay.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

What i don't understand is -

You said You didn't repeat any offers

But then you also said I didnt have any download offers on IOS so i did them on android

So are the offers different on IOS and Android? Isn't it set according to location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prabsimar Chhabra View Post
    What i don't understand is -

You said You didn't repeat any offers

But then you also said I didnt have any download offers on IOS so i did them on android

So are the offers different on IOS and Android? Isn't it set according to location.

Offers are based on locations but Androids and IOS have different offers as well.

For Androids you can do the offers where you play a game for free and you get plat

For IOS I believe a long time ago you can (like many years ago) but I heard this was disabled by Apple so that it doesn’t mess with their ranking (don’t quote me tho). Basically the only offers I had left on my IOS were one where I have to buy products. I usually do them but since I’ve already done the good ones, the offers I have left were too expensive and not worth it.

So in short yes I don’t repeat offers because on Iphone there are no free offers.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I would myself consider this platfarming but the devs cant tell unless u let them know right? Or u can just say ur whole family plays AL or something. Marsuu has done this before in a youtube vid and he didnt get banned(maybe because hes the poster boy) but idk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    This question is about doing Plat Offers and whether or no what I did was bannable because I am genuinely concerned.
    I have an Iphone and an Android. Most of the time I use my main on my Iphone and my alt on my Android. Sometimes I switch them up ( for example if my Iphone is dead I log on my main on my Android). Up until recently I have only done plat offers on my main account on my Iphone.

However recently I needed some quick plat (because of the store sale) but all the offers left on my Iphone were about buying products and I did not want to do that. So i logged onto my android (on my alt account) and did a couple of free game offers there. I was informed that this might be bannable so I came on here to ask. Basically this is what went on

Is that bannable? I thought it wouldn’t be since each device is dedicated to one account. It isn’t like I was doing offers on both accounts on one device. I also was not repeating any offers on both devices since Iphone users don’t get free game offers Iphone users get only product offers where u have to pay.
    Yes this could be exploiting plat offers.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Yes this could be exploiting plat offers.
    Well that’s awkward...

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,893 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post

Yes, this is bannable. Pick *one* account to do offers on. You are not allowed to do them on more than one. Whether you'll be banned for this particular instance of it is up to support.

Closing.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post: