Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Is buying item to the unknown plat farmers bannable?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default Is buying item to the unknown plat farmers bannable?

I have been ban for this purpose a guy who is repeatedly trading me/ selling elite awakes for 70k price which is fair price. Then after few days i got banned and support told me that reason. It is just so illogical, Why would the buyers be ban the buyers would not know if they are transacting with a plat farmer. zz thoughts?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

glad to see that sts banning not only fake accounts created for plat farm but also their main acc too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by -Rogue- View Post
    glad to see that sts banning not only fake accounts created for plat farm but also their main acc too
    🔥🔥🔥🔥 This reply kinda 🔥

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

To tell you the truth I don't believe sts would ban a individual for trading with an unknown plat farmer. They suspected something was going on and took the right actions that were needed. Your ban reason was because you had an involvement in your ban reason. If you got banned for that reason then you sir were the plat farmer using other accounts thinking you wouldn't get caught.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CursedGuyAL View Post
    To tell you the truth I don't believe sts would ban a individual for trading with an unknown plat farmer. They suspected something was going on and took the right actions that were needed. Your ban reason was because you had an involvement in your ban reason. If you got banned for that reason then you sir were the plat farmer using other accounts thinking you wouldn't get caught.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
    No Im not, and I can attest on my trading history, what can I benefit when im buying it 70k each? thats fair price and asked them to check the ip address too and no. Excile was banned too because a plat farmer/hacker gift him items. Whats the logic of that why would we banned for the fault of others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

If you're gifted items from someone that plat farms that's not on you, they can see the ip address of any party involved. If you had no involvement in anything then they'd review your ban and fix it if necessary. You're playing victim to get others to feel bad for you.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CursedGuyAL View Post
    If you're gifted items from someone that plat farms that's not on you, they can see the ip address of any party involved. If you had no involvement in anything then they'd review your ban and fix it if necessary. You're playing victim to get others to feel bad for you.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
    You just could not believe it but thats the case, I would not post this if im trying to create drama. Sts banned me for no reason, or just for a reason which I traded to a plat farmer. goodluck mate, thats the hard reality you can get banned for no reason.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    I have been ban for this purpose a guy who is repeatedly trading me/ selling elite awakes for 70k price which is fair price. Then after few days i got banned and support told me that reason. It is just so illogical, Why would the buyers be ban the buyers would not know if they are transacting with a plat farmer. zz thoughts?
    What's the exact reason in words sts wrote to you? Can quote it here?

P. S. To dev, let's see how many more post to get this thread locked/deleted (:

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Analytical For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    What's the exact reason in words sts wrote to you? Can quote it here?

P. S. To dev, let's see how many more post to get this thread locked/deleted (:
    I cant post that picture but ill quote it. its an automated reply so many can relate "This ban is a result of being associated with exploitative accounts. These accounts were involved with abusing offers".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dynastygaming View Post
    I cant post that picture but ill quote it. its an automated reply so many can relate "This ban is a result of being associated with exploitative accounts. These accounts were involved with abusing offers".
    From what I can see sts automatically bans any repeatedly suspicious trades with such accounts, it's hard to defend that it is not your alternate account that you are trading with as we can easily use vpn to change ip address.

I think it is safer to trade with different people than the same people all the time.

However if you have not done anything wrong they should return you your account.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    From what I can see sts automatically bans any repeatedly suspicious trades with such accounts, it's hard to defend that it is not your alternate account that you are trading with as we can easily use vpn to change ip address.

I think it is safer to trade with different people than the same people all the time.

However if you have not done anything wrong they should return you your account.
    yes its been a week im holding the argument of checking my trade history since im a merchant and I trade to different people and check the I.P I never used vfn so my I.P should be constant. And I dont see the reason of being an alt account when I'm buying it 70k each elite awakes. This post of mine is just a desperation At least I enlighten other players that your not safe trading to all. Players should not be ban by other player's fault its illogical at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Are you that naive to believe whatever someone tells you?
    Don't you think that exile did do some dirty deed to acquire the items via his alt and traded to his main account?
    Exactly same with you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mythocrisis For This Useful Post:

15.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,157 Posts

Yes - being an exploiter of the game gets you banned. Going on the forums and pretending to be a victim doesn’t help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: