Thread: Guilds Suggestions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default Guilds Suggestions

Hi, IMHO the Guild system has to be changed somehow. I believe that the player has to be proud that he is in a guild "Legends of Russia" (just example), it has to be hard to get in and he has to work hard to stay in the guild. How to do this?

First, you must expand the system of ranks. A member, recruits, officer - not enough. Needs to be done some other steps before the long-awaited title of the officer.

Necessary to limit the number of each guild members, lets say up to 100 members.
    Do you want to increase the number of guilds, buy it for 20 plat and increase it for 20 members. Its a same price as to create new guild with basic guild hall. What's in it, GM began to appreciate each place in the guild.

Want to Increase the value of your guild, buy upgrades for the Guild Hall. For example:

100 plat for the general account which accessible only to members of the guild ranked an officer and above. We all like to help to the new gamers. Some of them quit playing if nobody help. Than the guild acc will help to solve this.

For example, your guild is a merchant guild, than get access to the CS directly from the Guild Hall for 100 plat or 1000000 gold.
    Ability to get into the Guild Hall from any location 20 plat. Discount health and mana elixirs 50% - 50 plat or 100000 gold.

We all like Vanity. We pay good money for them. Why we don't buy Vanity for our Guild Hall?

*Let's say the dance floor?
    *Furniture?
    *Flowers and trees - come to smell it and get free 5 minuets speed bonus once a day.
    All this for platinum and/or for a lot of gold.
    *Bar. Every day you activate the bar will give the player 20 health and 20 mana potions.
    *Lounge. When you teleport to your guild hall with Lounge you will have the oasis effect.
    *Room for competition, where it is possible to hone their pvp skills without harm to the statistics, and only between the members of your guild outside the level cap.

*Ability to PvP battles between guilds with money prize.
    For example, a member of the Guild "Birds" creates a fight, and indicates the entrance fee 100 gold.
    Everyone who is joining the game paying for the ticket.
    Party that won received the full amount. Money transferred to the account of the guild or spread between the winners.
    What does it mean, this will give a jolt to the PvP battles, where we will no longer hear go, go, the battle will be in the way it has to be played. Its war )) no more rashers cry.

Thank you for your attention.
    Last edited by Capitapy; 06-06-2012 at 03:32 AM. Reason: better look

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Capitapy For This Useful Post:

Guardian of Alterra Chickenrunnn's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Arggg.. 100 guildies nooooooooo >.<... some ideas are cool tho..
    One of my idea would be :A "pvp" room in guild all, with no counting kills/deaths, where all guildies would be able to fight together (all lvls vs all lvls)... Would be wonderful and useful for training.

Cya
    GUIDES : | Devs & Mods | PvP | CTF | CS | Promo Codes |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

да друг мой отличная идея!я целиком за!!!особенопро ранги и PvP без вреда статистики!!!кстати маленькая идея в том же русле если зацепит добавь к себе...что если сделать что то типа арены посвящения в ряды гильдии например кандидат вбегает в узкий коридор где на него нападают среднее монстры (относительн его статов) а в конце его ожидает "хороший босс" который его 100% убьет...но суть в том что за этим кандидатом сможет смотреть GM или офицер и в конце когда кандидат доходит до босса GM или офицер ему может помочь ЧТО ОЗНАЧАЕТ ЧТО ОН ЗАЧИСЛЕН В РЯДЫ ГИЛЬДИИ а если же ему ни кто не помогает то.....сам понимаешь =)))

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMKAKRD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chickenrunnn View Post
    Arggg.. 100 guildies nooooooooo >.<... some ideas are cool tho..
    One of my idea would be :A "pvp" room in guild all, with no counting kills/deaths, where all guildies would be able to fight together (all lvls vs all lvls)... Would be wonderful and useful for training.

Cya
    Agreed!
    Also, the pvp room all players would have:
    Bears: 50 armor 25Hewlth regen 10Mana regen.
    Birds: 10 armor 20 H/s 15M/s
    Mages: 25 armor 5h/s 30m/s

Armors/weapons:
    Bow: 100Dps
    Talon: 60dps
    Crossbow: 75dps
    Dual swords: 120dps
    Dagger: 110dps
    Wand: 75dps
    Staff: 90dps
    Sword: 75dps
    2Hander: 80dps
    Body armor: 20armor
    Helm: 10armor
    Shield: 30armkr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I beg forgiveness for the past message....Yes my friend is a great idea! I am all for! особенопро ranks and PvP without harm to the statistics! by the way a little idea in the same direction if the hook add to himself ... that if you do something like the arena of initiation into the ranks of the Guild for example a candidate runs in a narrow corridor where he was attacked average monsters (concerning his stats) and at the end of it expects "a good boss" who would kill him 100% ... but the fact is that for the candidate will be able to watch a GM or officer and at the end when a candidate comes to boss GM or officer could help him WHICH MEANS THAT HE ENLISTED IN the RANKS of The GUILD and if he who does not help then you know.....=)))

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMKAKRD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

by the way I would like to tell you my story of the stay in the Guild....so it was like this...I was about 6 lvl desperate that it can't find the Russian players and then...look what the bear cries out to the heavens, "the Russians are???"...I as see this message blood in the veins of the broken smile spread))) so I met with Capitapy he was a master in the Russian Guild itself! a I'm in it came in it was then no more than 6 people and hardly anyone was online...so I decided to raise the Guild began to search for people...Yes it was hard and difficult times but the more we got the more I felt the cohesion of the Guild!!! the moment we are not the only Russian Guild BUT WE FIRST STARTED THIS THING AND STILL REMAIN the FIRST!!! guys honestly I am very pleased to be in my Guild and still more pleasant to hear from players of other guilds in passing any card "Of this Russian guy! hi dude!!!" well and the most proud of when the other players are greeted with me on my tongue....thank you for your attention!!!ROMKAKRD

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMKAKRD For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ROMKAKRD View Post
    да друг мой отличная идея!я целиком за!!!особенопро ранги и PvP без вреда статистики!!!кстати маленькая идея в том же русле если зацепит добавь к себе...что если сделать что то типа арены посвящения в ряды гильдии например кандидат вбегает в узкий коридор где на него нападают среднее монстры (относительн его статов) а в конце его ожидает "хороший босс" который его 100% убьет...но суть в том что за этим кандидатом сможет смотреть GM или офицер и в конце когда кандидат доходит до босса GM или офицер ему может помочь ЧТО ОЗНАЧАЕТ ЧТО ОН ЗАЧИСЛЕН В РЯДЫ ГИЛЬДИИ а если же ему ни кто не помогает то.....сам понимаешь =)))
    It all makes sense now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    It all makes sense now.
    thank you for your support! probably time to bring the Guild or as what is displayed on the main page...it is time to make so that to people was proud of the fact that he is in it consists did! no?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Hi capital, I totally agree with many of the things that you just said. The only one i disagree with is limiting the guild to 100 members. My guild currently has over 300. Under that suggestion I would have to start kicking some of them out. :-(

I have been asking for more ranks within guilds for months. I pray that with the upcoming release, we will get them. I have many members that I would like to honor, but, I can't do it without making them a recruiter or officer. I would like to see either rankings like the military, or like they were in old time days of guilds, member, apprentice, journeyman, recruiter, officer. I would also like to see titles like pvp officer, pve officer, training officer, possibly others, this way a new guild member would know who to speak to regarding a particular problem or issue.

Much of this has been mentioned before, and I usually add to the thread in the hope that STS will find a way to add these things.

From one guild master to another, it has been a pleasure to watch your guild grow. I often see members of your guild in towns and running the maps!
    IGN - LyrrLynn. Guild Master of Xplicit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good ideas! I agree. Developers should think and make the decisions. IMHO It will increase interest and pleasure from game.
    Mutual communication - one of the main motivator of this game. A lot of Communication in guild it is especially good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

I suggested something similar like this previously, glad to see it brought up again

But I think it would be cool rather than plat or gold upgrading the guild, why not guild quests?
    For instance, if a new attribute like honor points were made
    You would earn the points by new members along with completing quests that could exclusively be completed through your guild hall, quests such as cyber where you collect things by killing bosses, turning it in would result in these honor points being added to your guild fund, which could then be traded for guild hall upgrades

Also the possibility of guild raids, where you could invade a hall of a similar ranked(different than tier) guild
    Because a guild hall may be empty, if invaded NPC guards would defend and alert the guild members of the attack
    Obviously this would require lots of work, in conditions such as no members online or what would be the reward for a successful attack or defend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Elyseon, defently nice idea, but, we all know that the game is a buisenes projekt, so lets make two ways to obtain the upgrades. The quest system (as we all farm for Pink) with better look or better stats. And the plat system with different colour/look and maybe less stats.

Regarding guild raids - dont know... It would be only 5 member raid against 5 members.. Can u tell me how to do it? Any idea?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elyseon View Post
    I suggested something similar like this previously, glad to see it brought up again

But I think it would be cool rather than plat or gold upgrading the guild, why not guild quests?
    For instance, if a new attribute like honor points were made
    You would earn the points by new members along with completing quests that could exclusively be completed through your guild hall, quests such as cyber where you collect things by killing bosses, turning it in would result in these honor points being added to your guild fund, which could then be traded for guild hall upgrades

Also the possibility of guild raids, where you could invade a hall of a similar ranked(different than tier) guild
    Because a guild hall may be empty, if invaded NPC guards would defend and alert the guild members of the attack
    Obviously this would require lots of work, in conditions such as no members online or what would be the reward for a successful attack or defend
    great idea...it would be not bad after some effort beat yourself Guild-form that would be different