Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: People who complain about warrior weapons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by putoshomai View Post
    Bruh!!!! Is that hard to accept the truth???
    I already saw mage with 18k hp 10kdmg and 7k armor ..

Rog with 13k 8kdmg and 7k armor ...

Bruhhhh!!!!!! ...
    Bruhhhhh!!!!!!
    Bruhhhhh!!!! Bruhhhh!!!!

I cant believe you ...
    Wake up ..

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
    it's not normal stat we're talking about here but proc stat, double it, put two stack weapons on the rogue and mage and replace their ultimate with X6 dex and x6 int so we don't need warior anymore and replace ulti with ultimate warior hook and make your aegis dot proc I just don't know if you won't complain like this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Why are you comparing the waves or pts ???? ..
    Rog is not war ..
    War is not rog ..
    Mage is not war ..
    Mage is not rog..

Simple explanation . Is it really hard to understand???

I have 1.7k str . 4.7k dmg ..
    And i cant even kill the boss in evg in just 1min.... And even in dm .. it takes 5 to 10mins to kill a boss on my own ...

Without ulti ...

Why do you guys envy war so much ..
    It doesn't make any sense...

Because they want their class to be the most op, i have pretty good stats as a war and like you said it take me lot of time to kill almost any boss if i dont have at least a rogue with me, and same goes for what they say warrior is able to do, only a very small percentage of warrior have the stats and gears they are talking about, and those one have spend crazy amount of time and money and/or gold to get them, it is also the same for any class, for any of them, if u put what it take you can be very op!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

This is the most ridiculous reason ..

Im done with this .. unreasonable reason...
    Pathetic.

Okay, I'm supposed to be over with this thread but upon seeing your replies... I felt the need to say something. Warriors are BROKEN. PERIOD. The facts are stated countless times in this thread alone, you just need to read and comprehend all of it from a non-warrior perspective. Also, you gotta stop your stupid Deep Marsh reasoning because it is just plain dumb. You are so boxed in your ideology of "Each classes have their strengths and weaknesses" and it's getting really annoying. I suggest you try playing other classes first so you can understand things in our spectrum, instead of giving incredibly biased and nonsensical input.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aldous For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Lol this is ridiculous, just because we can deal 200-500k(skull axe/aegis, chasmal armor, Burried set, Keep artifact, Venge skill and 6x str ultimate, combination with Mephisto AA) for 2 seconds we are considered broken in PVE??? You forget we need to combine all these items together lol

Also, STS are the ones who implemented hotbars... proc sets and armors and weapons... so why are you guys so upset? If anything, tell them to stop making the game proc legends? Lol

Okay and what exactly changes if they nerf warrior again? Mages and rogues won’t Pt warrior again because they’ll focus on just mage and rogue parties since warrior will be considered useless again.

Then you morons keep bringing up “Swamp temple!, swamp temple!” okay?? In swamp temple each class has their own
    Leaderboard? What’s the problem lol? How does this effect your gameplay in any way???
    To mention it also have a TEAM LEADERBOARD also??? To help eachother out? XD. You people are ridiculous and need to calm down. You guys forget that the 81 expansion is coming up, so there’s always the chance one class or two will get a buff and or nerf. So relax.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alghost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    Lol this is ridiculous, just because we can deal 200-500k(skull axe/aegis, chasmal armor, Burried set, Keep artifact, Venge skill and 6x str ultimate, combination with Mephisto AA) for 2 seconds we are considered broken in PVE??? You forget we need to combine all these items together lol

Also, STS are the ones who implemented hotbars... proc sets and armors and weapons... so why are you guys so upset? If anything, tell them to stop making the game proc legends? Lol

Okay and what exactly changes if they nerf warrior again? Mages and rogues won’t Pt warrior again because they’ll focus on just mage and rogue parties since warrior will be considered useless again.

Then you morons keep bringing up “Swamp temple!, swamp temple!” okay?? In swamp temple each class has their own
    Leaderboard? What’s the problem lol? How does this effect your gameplay in any way???
    To mention it also have a TEAM LEADERBOARD also??? To help eachother out? XD. You people are ridiculous and need to calm down. You guys forget that the 81 expansion is coming up, so there’s always the chance one class or two will get a buff and or nerf. So relax.
    So why are you guys so upset: this sentence was actually funny since you look pretty upset to me. People are ridiculous, people are morons and need to calm down. Maybe one of these people is you?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Rog is not war ..
    War is not rog ..
    Mage is not war ..
    Mage is not rog..

And i cant even kill the boss in evg in just 1min.... And even in dm .. it takes 5 to 10mins to kill a boss on my own ...

Without ulti ...

Rog is rog it kills bosses
    Mage is not mage cuz it should be killing mobs
    And war is all 3 classes combined, Max armor and 25k hp, 5k dmg, after proc 100 crit.

"i dont understand why People envy warrior so much" i have explained that to you i feel like it has been 3 times already And each time more detailed explanation then before, you just know im right so you say these dumb messages that make no point whats so ever.

Does war have all the Best skills? Yes.
    Does war have all the Best procs? Yes.
    Does war have max armor just by using clean 76 gear? Yes.
    Does war have ulti that gives Him 6x str? Yes.
    Does warrior have procs thst proc after a charged basic attack? Yes.
    Does war have the ability to avoid death? Yes.

Rogs and mages need to chase around bd / ed thats only useful in ce
    rtain maps and gear with bd / ed is hard to find, for pvp rogs and mages need to get armor awakes and dex / int awakes, meaning usualy both rogs and mages Will have 2-3 sets with same pieces of gear just different awa.
    War just goes for str and it Will be op everywhere.

Warrior has too many benefits that roges and mages dont.
    Why dont rogues and mages have ulti thst gives them 6x int or 6x dex?
    Why dont rogues and mages have a skill that Will save them from death?
    Why dont rogues and mages when they lvl up also get a lot of hp in the same time so we could have a lot of hp too? Im not saying same hp as war, but if war can get to max armor and 25k+ hp rogues and mages should get to atleast 15k hp without needing to buy crazy op gear.
    Why dont rogues and mages get more armor from their gear? Both my rog and my mage have 5-5.5k armor. Why not more? Again not the same as warrior but why not a bit more? Atleast 6-6.5k.
    Why didnt sts nerf old war weapons? All rogue and mage ones got a nerf so why not warrior ones? And yeah yeah i know you can play without glint aegis but they are crazy op and and its one of the benefits war has.

Why dont rogues and mages get some benefits? Since warrior has so many?

And if you mention dm again its gonna be so obvious thst you got no idea what to write anymore after beeing destroyed by facts so if you arent gonna write anything smart or anything thst makes sense or something that Will change my mind then save us both some time and dont reply to this post at all.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    So why are you guys so upset: this sentence was actually funny since you look pretty upset to me. People are ridiculous, people are morons and need to calm down. Maybe one of these people is you?
    Hit a nerve there buddy? Don’t worry here’s a juice box and some cartoons to calm your 5 year old self.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Rog is not war ..
    War is not rog ..
    Mage is not war ..
    Mage is not rog..

Without ulti ...

Also from my perspective, warriors have aoe skills/aura(axe and aegis+glint), unlimited mana(axe), unlimited jugg(churro, axe, amu), cant die(meph, belt, precious hb), very high damage(700k dps with ult), a pull weapon that no other class has, and a weapon that even reflects a very high amount of damage. Who’s not broken again?

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

if the lvl 81 cap arrives and rogue and mage are now strong is there any guarantee that the warior won't complain like this and like the warior complains about the hydra bog gold drop don't wait for the lvl 76 cap before removing the gold drop there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

We are not asking to nerf Warriors in general, all we want is BALANCE in a way that all three classes are put into good use, a FAIR and EQUAL distribution of power, not all three classes combined in one (in which some of your weapons do exactly THAT) and basically renders all of us non-warrior players useless... also don't even get me started with team leaderboards for temple event, we both know warriors dominated that too as per the recent one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

i always run at dm with 3 warior random with their dozer axe and one of them sometimes endless or tainted we finished the run almost same as i run with 4 roges or 3 mages, but on evg if we enter q selection of mage and rogue we always give way to enter one warior i see also if 4 warior enter evg with the chat of "me" or "me ulti" they can manage to kill the boss into tha highest wave that rogue with mage cannot do even 3 mage and 1 rogue.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aldous View Post
    We are not asking to nerf Warriors in general, all we want is BALANCE in a way that all three classes are put into good use, a FAIR and EQUAL distribution of power, not all three classes combined in one (in which some of your weapons do exactly THAT) and basically renders all of us non-warrior players useless... also don't even get me started with team leaderboards for temple event, we both know warriors dominated that too as per the recent one.
    Simple when level 81 expansion hits. Ask STS to add passive abilities to Items(adds 1str or 2int each kill and resets if you die) and keep procs with weapons ONLY. no more item procs like Burried set 2x damage/armor or ebon/chasmal armor procs! Only passives. Like maybe New level 81 arcane helmet can give 1.5% hp regen every 2-4 seconds and Level 81 arcane armor adds an extra 5% armor bonus passive. things like this lol.

NERF ALL Weapon/items that are NOT level 81. So the new 81 arcane weapons and items will become relevant and players will stop stacking old weapons. And slowly start balancing out the classes to where they’re somewhat equal.

And maybe then STS can and should start adding class based procs. Examples:

Warrior( Hp regen proc or Armor buff/ damage reduction proc in combination with an STR bonus.)

Rogue( Damage proc or crit/ heavy bleed proc in combination with a small mana regen bonus.)

Mage( Stun, Burn, freeze procs in combination with a small haste bonus.)

These are examples, also so all classes would be needed for the 81 expansion cap. Turn mobs somewhat elite level and turn elite mobs into ultra elite mobs so that rogues would be needed to damage(kill) the enemies and warriors would be needed there to tank(taunt enemies/heal) them and mages would be needed there to freeze/burn and or stun mobs so it makes the rogues and warrior job easier. It’s not hard to fix AL lol, its really that simple. It’s up to STS to decide wether or not they want to do this to fix their class balance.

I keep reading “rogue is rogue and warrior is warrior... blah blah bah” if you disagree with me, then have fun playing proc legends where one class is weak and others are too strong.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Alghost For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Simple when level 81 expansion hits. Ask STS to add passive abilities to Items(adds 1str or 2int each kill and resets if you die) and keep procs with weapons ONLY. no more item procs like Burried set 2x damage/armor or ebon/chasmal armor procs! Only passives. Like maybe New level 81 arcane helmet can give 1.5% hp regen every 2-4 seconds and Level 81 arcane armor adds an extra 5% armor bonus passive. things like this lol.

NERF ALL Weapon/items that are NOT level 81. So the new 81 arcane weapons and items will become relevant and players will stop stacking old weapons. And slowly start balancing out the classes to where they’re somewhat equal.

And maybe then STS can and should start adding class based procs. Examples:

Warrior( Hp regen proc or Armor buff/ damage reduction proc in combination with an STR bonus.)

Rogue( Damage proc or crit/ heavy bleed proc in combination with a small mana regen bonus.)

Mage( Stun, Burn, freeze procs in combination with a small haste bonus.)

These are examples, also so all classes would be needed for the 81 expansion cap. Turn mobs somewhat elite level and turn elite mobs into ultra elite mobs so that rogues would be needed to damage(kill) the enemies and warriors would be needed there to tank(taunt enemies/heal) them and mages would be needed there to freeze/burn and or stun mobs so it makes the rogues and warrior job easier. It’s not hard to fix AL lol, its really that simple. It’s up to STS to decide wether or not they want to do this to fix their class balance.

I keep reading “rogue is rogue and warrior is warrior... blah blah bah” if you disagree with me, then have fun playing proc legends where one class is weak and others are too strong.
    This is literally it... how to turn AL back how it use to be... this is how we can take our game back! Make classes useful again. Please STS consider this! He has an excellent point. [mention]Cinco [/mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Hit a nerve there buddy? Don’t worry here’s a juice box and some cartoons to calm your 5 year old self.
    Next time dont whipe to hard. Sand in your privates parts can be annoying.

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #95
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

Is there content in this post that I should care about? I'm just seeing insults and childish drama. Before I close the thread, can someone provide an adequate summary of the usable information? If not - that's fine.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Next time dont whipe to hard. Sand in your privates parts can be annoying.
    You shouldn’t talk about your private life like that in a public forum. No one wants to know you had sand in your private parts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

So I see a lot of people wanting things to go back to their class roles.
    Mages AOE
    Rogues single hitter
    Tanks tanking only

Speaking as a Rouge:
    Since y'all use the excuse of class roles so much you better keep up this same energy when others start calling for the nerf of mage guns (it is an op single hitter) or for the nerf of duggar and ebon daggs blade/orb proc (its good aoe).
    ooohhhh here is a great idea! lets keep infest and hydra lb to rogues only since mages have no reason being there because they are supposed to be for aoe!
    Lets make rogues useless until they are needed for the boss! (after all rogues should not be doing op aoe dmg right? they should be useless and slow down the party when facing mobs right?)

Since you guys LOOVEEEE class roles lets make each class unadaptable and at the mercy of the maps that sts makes!! Lets make it so that soloing a map is nearly impossible (warriors can't do it because they should only tank! mages can't do it because killing boss takes too long! Rogues shouldn't do it because clearing mobs takes too long!). Lets make it so that if ur party doesn't have every single class its basically a useless party.

Look I won't deny that war's are good in this meta, im glad they are. Theres more balance in class numbers. Mages have become op as well, even a 1-war w/ 3-mage pt is the most op for evg. What I like most about this is how adaptable the classes have become. I as a rouge can tank large groups of mobs and clear them quickly. Meanwhile, Mages and War can finally participate in Boss LB's like infest and hydra. Everybody benefits from this. It just so happens that wars benefitted the most, and because they got op- mages and rogue also got something good out of it (longer waves, longer gold runs, faster runs, etc.). War's aren't taking up any dps spots in the party, you barely see a 4-war party in evg just because wars got op. You mostly see 1 war (sometimes 2) and the rest are dps. Becoming an op warrior isnt easy, they have to spend more money since they use a lot of gears. In fact, the standards for a war in pt has increased; they need almost every single weapon to be desirable. Who knows which class will benefit the most next cap, but if there is a class with a slight edge, I won't have any complaints unless that slight edge takes away from other class being useful.

If you guys really want to complain, then complain about the crazy procs that comes every expansion which makes the game proc legends. But I don't see that nerf happening any time soon.

P.S don't bring temple into this. There are class LBs for temple. As for the group lb, I and others are asking for all classes to be mandatory if a party wants their run to count for LB. Temple is an EVENT. If there's something wrong we need to fix the event rather than change something that affects the whole game.

22.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #98
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,171 Posts

And with that...
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: