Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: People who complain about warrior weapons.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I played this game since season2 to light bearer, briefly 2013 to 2017.
    I had played all 3 classes, both cap and twink, pvp and pve and some speed runs too.

All the people complaining about warrior's dmg must have no idea how things were bad when 'roles' of each class were clearly distinguished back then.

Rogues could have too much armor and don't need other class to run any maps, and warrior and even mages were not welcome or needed to play elite but slow down the party. All they needed were pots and ankhs.

Before glintstone is out, warriors didn't get rejected because they already have a warrior or a mage in their party and everyone was looking for another rogue.
    Warriors finally got a decent pve weapon so they could actually play the game and people complain about it for what? Because 4 warriors can make a party and be able to play the game and don't have to join random map to find people to play with?

Each class should have pros and cons with their roles not a need.
    Rogue should do massive dmg on boss but slower with mobs than mage.
    Mage should clean mobs fast but slower on boss than rogue.
    Both class are supposed to have only some survivability with dodge/raror/trap or shield/gale.
    But still they should be able to run maps without warrior or each other with inconvenience and difficulty.

Same should be for warriors.
    They should have decent survivability with strong aggro, decent dmg on mobs but slower on boss, so they won't slow down party and rejected from other dps classes. Warriors should be able to play when more than 2 warriors are in a party and only make the run smoother when 3 dps are in party.

It should be fasted and smoothest when all 3 classes are in a party. However that doesn't mean all 3 classes must be in a party.
    Both mage and warrior should do decent dmg on mobs. Mage skills have absolutely better control and number of target than warrior which makes sense.
    Rogue should massive dmg on single target and will need to spam tons of pots if they don't have other class in party.

If you are asking to buff or debuff a class to make them NEED for every party so every party absolutely must have every class to run, you are missing a huge point.

It's rather sad that lv46 weapon is still the best weapon for pve when 76 is cap. I thought theie must be better weapons out after 3 years.

I can't say how pvp is balanced right now. But asking debuff of warrior dmg on pve just because they do much sounds ridiculous to me.

(was fixing typos and somehow got deleted. Sorry for repost.)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Elec For This Useful Post: