Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: People who complain about warrior weapons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trueido View Post
    the damage you do is the one that is matter not the damage on the paper.
    so a warrior with 8k damage for example you say it will do more damage than a rog on a boss? when I have all the procs in the game and ult active as a war, I have on paper 400k damage but when I hit boss it does 100-130k damage per hit. I am still playing on my rog and I make 90k-100k per AIMED SHOT, a 2.5 seconds cooldown skill even when I have 7k damage pure with no procs.
    Tbh, I don't know what you are trying to accomplish here.

Now you are comparing the rogue play style and warrior play style against bosses? Everything you said is pretty much self explanatory as the class speaks for itself, ROGUE, fast skills, mostly single target, and deal huge damage (skill based). Warriors are meant to TAUNT, to act as SHIELD for dps classes, and do MINIMAL damage. Going by your logic, kindly explain to me why a warrior can easily yeet all the mobs, sometimes wipe even the boss in EVG in a matter of seconds? The actual dps classes can never do that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aldous View Post
    Tbh, I don't know what you are trying to accomplish here.

Now you are comparing the rogue play style and warrior play style against bosses? Everything you said is pretty much self explanatory as the class speaks for itself, ROGUE, fast skills, mostly single target, and deal huge damage (skill based). Warriors are meant to TAUNT, to act as SHIELD for dps classes, and do MINIMAL damage. Going by your logic, kindly explain to me why a warrior can easily yeet all the mobs, sometimes wipe even the boss in EVG in a matter of seconds? The actual dps classes can never do that.
    "means to taunt" lol
    you just want warriors to sit down be afk and have 0 impact about the game while other people kill.
    warriors can't clear bosses in seconds, mobs yes but bosses no. look on youtube how people play evg, in 20+ waves it can take the most op wariors 50 seconds to clear the map after they used their ult.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    warriors are broken, idk why ppl can’t just accept that fact instead of everyone crying that they’re not. the facts are right there lol
    let's say I am agreeing with you which I am not,
    you wan't warriors to go back being a useless meatshield?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Its a never ending story .
    If glint aegis nerfed

What will happen????

Warrior can still kill the mobss...
    With skull axe and aegis.

So next you want to nerf this item too?

I still dont get it. Lol ..
    Its like a loop .

Why dont we just request 1 class ????
    Just warrior only lol or mage class only or rog class only .. ( Sarcastically speaking)

Each class have there own role in game..

Warrior can kill boss in 5mins

Rog can kill boss in 1 shot

Mage can kill boss in 30sec.

See the difference???

Warrior can tank and survive little by little.

Rog can dodge and can deal high dmg to survive.

Mage can sustain itself and survive.

Warrior is only good in pve specifically in mobs.. and in boss warrior is useless without ultimate 6x str.

Each have strength and weaknesses.

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to putoshomai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

"means to taunt" lol
    you just want warriors to sit down be afk and have 0 impact about the game while other people kill.
    warriors can't clear bosses in seconds, mobs yes but bosses no. look on youtube how people play evg, in 20+ waves it can take the most op wariors 50 seconds to clear the map after they used their ult.
    Yes, you warriors are meant to TAUNT. Almost all the warrior skill upgrades have taunt in them don't they? if you can't handle doing what your class is supposed to do, then go back to being a rogue instead. Oh please, just tell me you want to maintain your class' superiority even this superiority clearly means being broken.
    Last edited by Aldous; 03-16-2021 at 11:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

let's say I am agreeing with you which I am not,
    you wan't warriors to go back being a useless meatshield?
    warriors dominate the game rn- facts. prove me wrong

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

+1 to nerfing wars to the core but make an option to upgrade war gears to rog/mage with same awakes.. Idc I'll switch...
    After all the only reason I play war is cuz it's fun after 50 years of being trash. Let it go back to being trash.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

There are obvious reason why to complain about glint aegis, first is that most warriors probably don't have the money to buy one, it cost like estimated 30-35m. Second reason is that many people panic sold it for like 10-15 when the bug happened, and got pissed afterwards. Third reason is in general gear and it awakes are getting more demanding each day, to be good warrior u need like 3-4each weapon, like with str,healt,speed,bd/ed... awakes.

Also warrior dominates the game, and like people even have to afk behind walls and expect warrior to do everything, cus otherwise they die.

Weak/poor warriors get most discrimination, like nobody want them in evg,dm parties that is 2 main resources for gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    Mages are the one that should kill mobs, wariors are for taunting enemies and tanking damage and rogs for bosses and pvp, its like thst in every mmorpg there is, you say rogs are more op then warriors? Try warrior VS rog 1v1 where you only have 1 set, rog gets rekt, check evg lb, warriors do 400k+ points and i even saw someone do 1.1m. About hydra dm orrick its true its rogue domination but then at the same time check temple event, its complete war domination and in thst event you can get a permanent badge, vanity, title, banner and in hydra and orrick you only get a badge for a month. Also war with rage can easily clear evg wave solo, so yes they are pretty broken and they deserve a nerf.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk
    Well said couldn't agree more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by putoshomai View Post
    Its a never ending story .
    If glint aegis nerfed

What will happen????

Warrior can still kill the mobss...
    With skull axe and aegis.

So next you want to nerf this item too?

I still dont get it. Lol ..
    Its like a loop .

Why dont we just request 1 class ????
    Just warrior only lol or mage class only or rog class only .. ( Sarcastically speaking)

Each class have there own role in game..

Warrior can kill boss in 5mins

Rog can kill boss in 1 shot

Mage can kill boss in 30sec.

See the difference???

Warrior can tank and survive little by little.

Rog can dodge and can deal high dmg to survive.

Mage can sustain itself and survive.

Warrior is only good in pve specifically in mobs.. and in boss warrior is useless without ultimate 6x str.

Each have strength and weaknesses.

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
    Are you okay? Why compare a lv46 outdated weapon to most updated 76 weapon out there i mean just look at that 46 the one and only 46 weapon standing unlike other 46 mythic weaps which is useless! , We didn't said we wanted to nerf dozer as it is currently newest and updated weapon common sense look at the gap u said warrior is only good in pve go tdm and vs warriors there look at how broken they are no need for op armor focus str 9k armor is enough broken i didn't say i completely agree to this nerf since im a mage its still beneficial to that I don't have to move to kill mobs all i do is kill boss but it really feels weird not clearing mobs since we are the class that has the most AoE skill get it?
    Last edited by Advocacies; 03-16-2021 at 12:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I want to make few things clear.
    I see people complaining over and over about warrior weapons, especialy about the glintstone aegis.
    I have played rog for 6 years, I moved to warrior few months ago cause rog gears is too expensive in my opinion and I can 100% sure that rogs are way more op than warriors.

Warriors are good at damage for mobs and bad against bosses.
    For example: you will never see a warrior in hydra/fly LB.
    Warrior strength is about survivability while good damage against minions.

Glintstone aegis is good, not OP.
    If you will ever try to use glintstone aegis alone against any mobs, you will see it does 200 damage against mobs after 10 hits you make.
    Only 200! Why warriors use it?
    Cause, when you play evg for example, you start with dozer axe proc, dozer aegis proc, then when chasml vest procs you should swap to glintstone aegis.
    That means:
    Dozer axe: X3 buff your damage.
    Dozer aegis: 100% crit, X2 damage
    Chasmal: X2 damage

So it make 200 damage to 1200 damage each which is in crit, is about 2000-3000 damage.
    That's the warrior strength I was talking about, its good against mobs only, useless against bosses.
    Yes yes its a warrior 46 weapon but its not op, the all proc stack thingy is OP, look at all the buffs combined I mentioned.

But ok, let's say you still want warrior not to use their only strength which is clearing mobs, that will be not allowing different items to stack.
    Ok, so if the devs will make this change, remember dear rogs/mages that you will not be able to use proc stack yourselfes such as:
    Duggar daggers proc + sunken proc
    Duggar daggers proc + duggar bow proc
    Duggar daggers proc + ebon daggers
    Duggar daggers + ebon armor

If you want warrior to nerf, make sure you are ok with these nerfs too, cause yeah rogs are still very OP, 1 shotting bosses in deep marsh with the combos I have just mentioned.
    That will be all, have a great day

P.S
    after reading all these mad rogs/mages comments below I wanna add something-

1) I am saying that warrior is very good, and meta but not as OP as I see on threads of ppl complaining every day.

2) a nice fact to remember is that in any LB group in EVG, there are 1 warrior, 3 mages.
    not 4 warriors.

3) people said that warriors are and I quate "60% of the game"
    well this is a lie and I want a dev to confirm it.
    the most played role is rouge which are around 50% of the game I am almost certain of that. if there is any dev reading this, please let us know. but if you want a proof think about what class is the most expensive cause of the demand of gears. duggar daggers or skull axe?

4) since that game started, rouges were the very best of this game. now when some rogs see that an other class is not far away from them, they get pissed. as I said yes warrior is good but not as op as these players describe them.
    I stopped reading when u said wars will nvr be on hydra/inf lb.... wtf are u talkn bout I'm friends with one who has hydra badge rn...and before ign deny quit he was always on hydra lb

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

STS should nerf all weapons that do not correspond with endgame content, Level 46-71. Like they have done with ebon aegis and flame staff for mage. So when level 81 expansion comes along nerfing level 76 arcane weapons so they’ll be useless and make new level 81 arcane items relevant.

Also Cinco stated, he’s trying to make all classes balanced. Meaning, making them all Damage Dealers/ Tanks and Crowd Control. Warriors aren’t the best at everything in the game... They’re only good for Evg. Rogues are still better at timed runs, Killing the boss faster and pvp overall.

Everyone needs to relax, for all we know when 81 expansion hits, Mages or rogues might be the “dominant” class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by putoshomai View Post
    deserve a nerf? i feel like . its not about weapon anymore . its personal feelings to feel superior in other class.

" Mages are the one that should kill mobs, " lol .. why not just say . remove warrior dmg and change it to 5,000% taunt .. lol ..

i dont get it .. lol ..

each class have their strength and weaknesses lol ..
    its hard to be war in evg and dm lol ..
    in evg too much work and too much item..
    in dm very boring because we dont deal enough dmg in boss to farm fast..
    we can clear the mobs fast but in boss Meeeehhh ...

and besides ..in party 1 war only with 2 mage and 1 rog or 1 war with 2 rog and 1 mage .
    I feel like you want 4 mage party or 4 rog party this time lol.

in party we equally gain benefits both dm and evg ....
    Yes exactly like you say each class should have its role. And what are roles of mages and rogues? Stand behind a wall while a warrior with broken procs deals with the mobs lol, you know how much pve i got since 76 expansion came? Like 20k and that was from events, meanwhile i know warriors that got 1m+ kills just from evg, yes pve doesnt matter but it shows how much "useful" mages and rogues are. Im not saying nerf war to the point where its useless but a nerf is needed when you compare it to other classes.

I like how you ignored the part where i explained why warriors need a nerf because you know im right lol. Temple event, ahhh i wonder why everyone that is asking for it to come back is a warrior. Check lb next time it comes, 90% warriors, is that okay? Is that balanced? Is that "each class has its role" ? No it isnt. Rogs and mages are useful only on bosses, rogues were suposed to be op VS bosses but what about mages huh? Mages should support and have AOE skills, and what are AOE skills used on? Mobs. It litterally says in the name area of effect lol, so yes mages should be the one (mostly) killing mobs.

But lets not talk about what is happening now, lets talk about what Will happen in the future. Soon lvl 81 Will come, meaning New gear, meaning New procs. What Will happen then when New procs come and then stacking procs becomes even more op? An extra armor, sword and aegis, possibly belt, amulet, ring and aa with proc combined with current combo... Then warriors would be 100x more broken, that extra few procs May be enough for warriors to solo every wave in evg. Didnt think about thst huh?

Since we are here lets talk about something else, infinite jugg. A skill that makes you invincible and you can use it even before it runs off (even in pvp if you time it correctly i think) Is that okay? Is that balanced? Warriors have so much benefits thst they should not be able to have. They were never suposed to kill 50 mobs in 5 seconds. Again im not saying thst they shouldnt be able to kill at all, but that is a bit too much, and yes rogues and mages can do the same and its broken too, but compared to warriors, rogues and mages dont have 20k hp and max armor so yeah

I feel like there is way more things i could list here but its a long list already so yeah.

If you still think they dont deserve a nerf then you are too stubborn and ignorant.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

As a warrior y’all do prove a point. I don’t play any other class but Wars are actually kinda op. Like I do agree that we have too much damage, as in we can build so much damage with procs that are pretty easy to activate. Now I’m not saying we are suppose to be “no damage” but I do agree that we should be a LITTLE nerf. Like mobs should be wiped by mages and as a tank we tank damage and all and try to get the mobs to attack us. Like I said, I’m no saying we should have 0 damage but I do feel like we are a little op and should be nerf just a bit not a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Onawaoka For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts

any class can be op if we put the gold for it, i know some rogue and some mage who can kill me in Pvp, and about pve its the same, people who spend many millions in gears don’t have any problems, stop asking to nerf everything out of jealousy, get op gears, not only gl set, cuz ofc if you only have a gl set you will have to hide behind a wall!!

For many the game is more fun if we have the choice to be able to run solo, and this is why im very happy the way it is now and many other too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Each class has different job, but warior got all the job, pls nerf warior damage but pls add little or passive defence as a tank like on pvp sad to see kill a tank warior by rogue 2-3 hits and a rogue and mage kill by warior 2-3 hits too like i saw always on festerfang outpost, theres no fight strategy, hope dev will listen need balance to this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Each class has different job, but warior got all the job, pls nerf warior damage but pls add little or passive defence as a tank like on pvp sad to see kill a tank warior by rogue 2-3 hits and a rogue and mage kill by warior 2-3 hits too like i saw always on festerfang outpost, theres no fight strategy, hope dev will listen need balance to this game.
    If u want this kind of pvp just play honor, in regular pvp every class should be able to get kills, stop asking for nerf, we can’t stack proc in pvp anyway

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    any class can be op if we put the gold for it, i know some rogue and some mage who can kill me in Pvp, and about pve its the same, people who spend many millions in gears don’t have any problems, stop asking to nerf everything out of jealousy, get op gears, not only gl set, cuz ofc if you only have a gl set you will have to hide behind a wall!!

For many the game is more fun if we have the choice to be able to run solo, and this is why im very happy the way it is now and many other too
    Lmao what difference does it make if you have op gear or not rogs and mages Will still hide behind a wall cuz its not possible to hit both the cap od armor and have 25k hp.... No offence but ur comment is dumb asf and you clearly have no clue about the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

warrior just ran off in deep marsh killing mobs themselves and not running in a group here are some obvious reason why they can run solo without other toons ... nothing to do with jealousy ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    Lmao what difference does it make if you have op gear or not rogs and mages Will still hide behind a wall cuz its not possible to hit both the cap od armor and have 25k hp.... No offence but ur comment is dumb asf and you clearly have no clue about the game

So following your logic, if they nerf war u will be able to not hide behind the wall??? Loll sry but u lost me

Ask for more hp if this is your problem, stop tryin to ruin the fun of others!!