Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: People who complain about warrior weapons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Thats why warior got it all, warior now can crit same as a crit of rogue 50-100% crit stat, he can kill boss faster its a rogue job, he can kill huge group of mobs its a mage job, and protect their self a tank job, dev make all of the class tank and damager so all can easy solo but that makes the game so boring.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snakeeyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elec View Post
    I played this game since season2 to light bearer, briefly 2013 to 2017.
    I had played all 3 classes, both cap and twink, pvp and pve and some speed runs too.

All the people complaining about warrior's dmg must have no idea how things were bad when 'roles' of each class were clearly distinguished back then.

Rogues could have too much armor and don't need other class to run any maps, and warrior and even mages were not welcome or needed to play elite but slow down the party. All they needed were pots and ankhs.

After glintstone is out, warriors didn't get rejected because they already have a warrior or a mage in their party and everyone was looking for another rogue.
    Warriors finally got a decent pve weapon so they could actually play the game and people complain about it for what? Because 4 warriors can make a party and be able to play the game?

Each class should have pros and cons with their roles.
    Rogue should do massive dmg on boss but slower with mobs than mage.
    Mage should clean mobs fast but slower on boss than mage.
    Both class are supposed to have some survivability with dodge/raror/trap or shield/gale.
    But still they should be able to run maps without warrior, with inconvenience and difficulty.

Same should be for warriors.
    They should have decent survivability with strong aggro, decent dmg on mobs but slower on boss, so they won't slow down party and rejected from other dps classes, more than 2 warriors can play pve and make the run smoother when 3 dps are in party.

If you are asking to buff or debuff a class to make them NEED for every party so every party absolutely must have every class to run, you are missing a huge point.

It's rather sad that lv46 weapon is still the best weapon for pve when 76 is cap. I thought theie must be better weapons out after 3 years.
    I see thats the glint (mythic) and dragon weapon (arcane) i see that all of that are best in proc specially the dragon but all of that has been nerfed but the one dosent nerfed is glint aegis.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

I will just speak on Proc Stacking Balance War Class wise. I was thinking about a 3 Weapon Rotation System with Weapon Type Categories. I will explain and give examples.

Weapon Categories: 3 Main Categories. Pull Weapons( Example : Terror Blade and Dream Cleaver). Main Damage Weapons( Example: Skull Axe and Ebon Sword). Support/Defensive Weapons( Example: Skull Aegis and Ebon Aegis).

3 Weapon Rotation System: You can only have 1 of each Weapon Type equipped to switch between. So 1 Pull Weapon, 1 Damage Weapon, and 1 Support Weapon can be in Rotation. Example: You can’t have more than 1 of the Same Weapon Type equipped in a layout. So no Terror Blade with Dream Cleaver, no Skull Axe with Ebon Sword, and no Skull Aegis with Ebon Aegis.

Balance for every next Expansions should focus on the next Weapon Category to be improved. So we can say Lvl 76 Expansion was Damage Based. So for 81 Expansion the focus should be on Team Support based Procs Weapon wise. Then after 81 Expansion Pull Weapon Procs. And once we get back to Damage Based Procs again, 76 Weapons should be nerfed at Lvl 91 Content and a new Damage Weapon Set will be introduce. Thoughts? 🤔
    Last edited by Fearrr; 03-16-2021 at 07:02 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    I will just speak on Proc Stacking Balance War Class wise. I was thinking about a 3 Weapon Rotation System with
    Weapon Type Categories. I will explain and give examples.

Weapon Categories: 3 Main Categories. Pull Weapons( Example : Terror Blade and Dream Cleaver). Main Damage Weapons( Example: Skull Axe and Ebon Sword). Support/Defensive Weapons( Example: Skull Aegis and Ebon Aegis).

3 Weapon Rotation System: You can only have 1 of each Weapon Type equipped to switch between. So 1 Pull Weapon, 1 Damage Weapon, and 1 Support Weapon can be in Rotation. Example: You can’t have more than 1 of the Same Weapon Type equipped in a layout. So no Terror Blade with Dream Cleaver, no Skull Axe with Ebon Sword, and no Skull Aegis with Ebon Aegis.

Balance for every next Expansions should focus on the next Weapon Category to be improved. So we can say Lvl
    76 Expansion was Damage Based. So for 81 Expansion the focus should be on Team Support based Procs Weapon wise. Then after 81 Expansion Pull Weapon Procs. And once we get back to Damage Based Procs again, 76 Weapons should be nerfed at Lvl 91 Content and a new Damage Weapon Set will be introduce. Thoughts? 🤔
    only one kind of proc i think theres no stack damage on weapon like skull axe + aegis? And so the combo will be like this terror blader to pull then he can switch to axe after he can switch to glint aegis, but if that happen need to buff the skull aegis proc chance,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Rogues are stronger than warriors he says..
    Yeah right

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I played this game since season2 to light bearer, briefly 2013 to 2017.
    I had played all 3 classes, both cap and twink, pvp and pve and some speed runs too.

All the people complaining about warrior's dmg must have no idea how things were bad when 'roles' of each class were clearly distinguished back then.

Rogues could have too much armor and don't need other class to run any maps, and warrior and even mages were not welcome or needed to play elite but slow down the party. All they needed were pots and ankhs.

Before glintstone is out, warriors didn't get rejected because they already have a warrior or a mage in their party and everyone was looking for another rogue.
    Warriors finally got a decent pve weapon so they could actually play the game and people complain about it for what? Because 4 warriors can make a party and be able to play the game and don't have to join random map to find people to play with?

Each class should have pros and cons with their roles not a need.
    Rogue should do massive dmg on boss but slower with mobs than mage.
    Mage should clean mobs fast but slower on boss than rogue.
    Both class are supposed to have only some survivability with dodge/raror/trap or shield/gale.
    But still they should be able to run maps without warrior or each other with inconvenience and difficulty.

Same should be for warriors.
    They should have decent survivability with strong aggro, decent dmg on mobs but slower on boss, so they won't slow down party and rejected from other dps classes. Warriors should be able to play when more than 2 warriors are in a party and only make the run smoother when 3 dps are in party.

It should be fasted and smoothest when all 3 classes are in a party. However that doesn't mean all 3 classes must be in a party.
    Both mage and warrior should do decent dmg on mobs. Mage skills have absolutely better control and number of target than warrior which makes sense.
    Rogue should massive dmg on single target and will need to spam tons of pots if they don't have other class in party.

If you are asking to buff or debuff a class to make them NEED for every party so every party absolutely must have every class to run, you are missing a huge point.

It's rather sad that lv46 weapon is still the best weapon for pve when 76 is cap. I thought theie must be better weapons out after 3 years.

I can't say how pvp is balanced right now. But asking debuff of warrior dmg on pve just because they do much sounds ridiculous to me.

(was fixing typos and somehow got deleted. Sorry for repost.)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Elec For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Advocacies View Post
    Are you okay? Why compare a lv46 outdated weapon to most updated 76 weapon out there i mean just look at that 46 the one and only 46 weapon standing unlike other 46 mythic weaps which is useless! , We didn't said we wanted to nerf dozer as it is currently newest and updated weapon common sense look at the gap u said warrior is only good in pve go tdm and vs warriors there look at how broken they are no need for op armor focus str 9k armor is enough broken i didn't say i completely agree to this nerf since im a mage its still beneficial to that I don't have to move to kill mobs all i do is kill boss but it really feels weird not clearing mobs since we are the class that has the most AoE skill get it?
    Bro ... You still dont get though ..
    war is a war...

Mage is mage ..

Rog is rog ..

If you want the role of a war but youre using a mage .. feel free to do it ...

But dont cry because you die to early ...

Are you ok ??? ..
    So what if i tell you im not using glint aegis???
    To clear the mobs in evg and dm ???
    Will it make you happy???

Like i said its like a loop . Never ending story ...

I already explain the difference in role.
    Still doest matter ..

If glint aegis nerfed??? It doesn't change things ... War can still clear the mobs ..
    Bro come on ..
    You can think better than that...

Like i said . Its like a loop ...
    Its a never ending story .

Mage and rog dominated and conquer Deep Marsh . Without a problem...

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    Yes exactly like you say each class should have its role. And what are roles of mages and rogues? Stand behind a wall while a warrior with broken procs deals with the mobs lol, you know how much pve i got since 76 expansion came? Like 20k and that was from events, meanwhile i know warriors that got 1m+ kills just from evg, yes pve doesnt matter but it shows how much "useful" mages and rogues are. Im not saying nerf war to the point where its useless but a nerf is needed when you compare it to other classes.

I like how you ignored the part where i explained why warriors need a nerf because you know im right lol. Temple event, ahhh i wonder why everyone that is asking for it to come back is a warrior. Check lb next time it comes, 90% warriors, is that okay? Is that balanced? Is that "each class has its role" ? No it isnt. Rogs and mages are useful only on bosses, rogues were suposed to be op VS bosses but what about mages huh? Mages should support and have AOE skills, and what are AOE skills used on? Mobs. It litterally says in the name area of effect lol, so yes mages should be the one (mostly) killing mobs.

But lets not talk about what is happening now, lets talk about what Will happen in the future. Soon lvl 81 Will come, meaning New gear, meaning New procs. What Will happen then when New procs come and then stacking procs becomes even more op? An extra armor, sword and aegis, possibly belt, amulet, ring and aa with proc combined with current combo... Then warriors would be 100x more broken, that extra few procs May be enough for warriors to solo every wave in evg. Didnt think about thst huh?

Since we are here lets talk about something else, infinite jugg. A skill that makes you invincible and you can use it even before it runs off (even in pvp if you time it correctly i think) Is that okay? Is that balanced? Warriors have so much benefits thst they should not be able to have. They were never suposed to kill 50 mobs in 5 seconds. Again im not saying thst they shouldnt be able to kill at all, but that is a bit too much, and yes rogues and mages can do the same and its broken too, but compared to warriors, rogues and mages dont have 20k hp and max armor so yeah

I feel like there is way more things i could list here but its a long list already so yeah.

If you still think they dont deserve a nerf then you are too stubborn and ignorant.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk
    Because that's how it supposed to happen..

Its different map bro ....

If you want the role of war but using other class like rog and mage .. feeel free to do it ....

War is a war..
    Rog is a rog.
    Mage is a mage ...

Is it really hard to understand that?????

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

in a lot of other "mmo arpg's" gear/weapon swap exist but its considered janky and or clunky.
    " they have hot keys to make it accessible"

its also unoptimal and the devs dont balance the game around it.

but the game being played like this goes against what the game was suppose to be " accessible"

in my mind people think that the game just randomly evolved into this state because the weapons and gear.

when in reality this all started with lep amulet in 2013.there was no hotbar back then so you had to make a choice.use lep amulet the whole run or swap to it manually when the boss was about to die.

a lot of people refused to swap to lep amulet at bosses so they would just run with lep always equipped.

later items like avarice set,greed set and that other set no one uses came out.

which again didnt make any sense because the problem wasnt addressed just yet."people still refuse to swap to these sets manually when the boss was about to die" this meant people didnt buy them or ran with them always equipped.

later i saw a topic saying we need a hotbar to make it easier and accessible to access weap/gear swap. which wasnt the greatest solution but at least it addressed the problem.

personally ive always weapon swapped and gear swapped manually so it never bothered me.

back during the maus era everyone weapon/gear swapped manually. i started to think well what if we didnt weapon / gear swap would end game be playable?. i realized the game would be hard if we didnt. i then asked myself was the game intentionally balanced around this? imagine playing again in maus era with only 1 arcane weapon the whole run and your not allowed to swap weaps at bosses.the content would be super hard. yeah youll be able to play the game but you wont be able to enjoy it.
    ^ i do believe this was by accident.

fast forward till today if you apply what i just said to end game content youll realize something. that the game is balanced around this.

if you remove weapon/gear swap from the game completely. the end game becomes super hard. it becomes unplayable. not only is the game balanced around weapon/gear swap but its also balanced with " team" in mind.

if you start removing items from the game or nerfing them into the ground. the end game content becomes basically unplayable. because the devs balanced the game around team work and those specific items in mind.

people get high n mighty about the depth weapon/gear swap adds to the game when in reality it doesnt.

if had to pick between having 100,000 builds with tons of new skills.over weapon/gear swap

i would take the 100,000 builds with tons of new skills.
    ^ this means 100,000 ways of playing the game
    "class wouldnt matter anymore its what your doing with it"
    this means more depth.

you guys are not bored using the same skills for the last 8years?

anyways

ive made 2 concept videos that are very over the top to test how people would react. it turns out some people like the content but others dont which is fine.

the purpose of my videos is to spark ideas. not only among the players in the community but the creators of the game.

anyways the next concepts ill be sharing can be implemented without harming the game.

and last

if i dont know whats best for the game how could you know?

P.o.g

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Rog can 1 hit all class in pvp, fast kill boss etc
    War can solo almost all map with op gear and beast in pvp too
    Mage?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

broken while using ultimate??

any class can do that ..

Mage can solo the mobs and boss in deep without a problem..

Rog can solo it tooo very ezzzzzz...

but war can solo it takes 5 to 10mins or longer..

what is broken again???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    warriors are broken, idk why ppl can’t just accept that fact instead of everyone crying that they’re not. the facts are right there lol
    Warrior can solo deep but it will take too long ...

Mage can solo deep without a problem ..

Rog can easily solo deep.

what is broken again???

warrior is op when you have Ultimate ..
    and I think any class while using ultimate is op bro,

But its different in Warrior . without ulti.
    Killing a boss is boring ..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Hi, is this where I come to complain about warrior weps ?

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    any class can be op if we put the gold for it, i know some rogue and some mage who can kill me in Pvp, and about pve its the same, people who spend many millions in gears don’t have any problems, stop asking to nerf everything out of jealousy, get op gears, not only gl set, cuz ofc if you only have a gl set you will have to hide behind a wall!!

For many the game is more fun if we have the choice to be able to run solo, and this is why im very happy the way it is now and many other too
    The point is how is this outdated weapon lv46 still guiding us till lv101+ and yet other lv46 weapon are nerf to oblivion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Its still op warrior on all maps proc if u combine with boss damage gear over 200% easly solo dm evg all farming maps for warrior][the proc of warrior should only be usefull for mobs clear maps so rog and mage can kill the boss] if not than whats the used of rog and mage if tank can solo everything with a certain gear and awake

Just my oppinion

Sent from my vivo 1935 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by konten View Post
    Its still op warrior on all maps proc if u combine with boss damage gear over 200% easly solo dm evg all farming maps for warrior][the proc of warrior should only be usefull for mobs clear maps so rog and mage can kill the boss] if not than whats the used of rog and mage if tank can solo everything with a certain gear and awake

Just my oppinion

Sent from my vivo 1935 using Tapatalk
    then what the point of using war if mage and rog can solo everything with certain gear and awake??

im war wtih 1.7k str and have 800gl . im doing random farming but i can only farm 5 to 8m per 1 whole deep..

and i believe someone post here in forum with 900gl+ and he/she char. is a rog. he/she can farm 30m per 1 whole dm ..
    if he/she have party .. still its a lot bro.

and my friend mage have 700gl he can farm 10 to 15m by just doing random ...

i wonder what rog can do lol ..

i dont get it lol ..
    glint aegis cant kill a boss..
    and even if glint aegis nerf. it wont change anything .. it will be just another trash item lol .. whats the point ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

simply put is, all classes can get op dmg but only mage op mana(moderate significant), rog op crit (significant for boss only) but war op hp n armor(so significant) ..being playing all class with endgame weap n gear...so,my experience is,yah..war basically most op in pve as they very2 hard to die but can proc+ulti that melt multiple mob..while rog still best for bos n mage is moderately balance btween those two...so for any map/event that have multiple tanky mob,op dmge mob like evg,m5,m6,temple event u will notice how much unbalance it is....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by profmsb View Post
    simply put is, all classes can get op dmg but only mage op mana(moderate significant), rog op crit (significant for boss only) but war op hp n armor(so significant) ..being playing all class with endgame weap n gear...so,my experience is,yah..war basically most op in pve as they very2 hard to die but can proc+ulti that melt multiple mob..while rog still best for bos n mage is moderately balance btween those two...so for any map/event that have multiple tanky mob,op dmge mob like evg,m5,m6,temple event u will notice how much unbalance it is....
    yeah and still . in AL history .. there is no 4 war party ..

but mage and rog can do . 4 rog party and 4 mage party...

in this lb Rog have 792k pts
    in this lb Mage have 864k pts
    in this lb war have 670k pts ..

Why cant you guys be happy lol ..
    in lvl cap 1 to 41 war is trash .. just a meat shield ..

its just doesnt make any sense lol ..
    different map
    different event
    different class ..
    then you want all in one?? bruhh.. it doesnt make anysense,..

Each class can do things that other class cant do ...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

i think glint and aegis are fine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

sts should just create a change class kit ....

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk