Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: People who complain about warrior weapons.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by putoshomai View Post
    Because that's how it supposed to happen..

Its different map bro ....

If you want the role of war but using other class like rog and mage .. feeel free to do it ....

War is a war..
    Rog is a rog.
    Mage is a mage ...

Is it really hard to understand that?????

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
    It seems like its hard for YOU to understand that there are no roles for rogue and mage, warrior does everything, i understand it perfectly clear and i Will ask you again what are the roles of rogues and mages? They got none except fighting bosses lol is that how it was suposed to be? For rogues maybe but for mages it deffinetly wasnt. You obviusly dont even know anymore what to say so you are just saying things even you know are bs, so rather save us both some time because there is nothing you can say that Will explain why warriors are this op.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    So following your logic, if they nerf war u will be able to not hide behind the wall??? Loll sry but u lost me

Ask for more hp if this is your problem, stop tryin to ruin the fun of others!!
    No thats not what im saying and i explained that in my previous post to someone. At current point of the game warrior needs to be op for the sake of everyone cuz evg is not possible to do without a good war, what i was trying to say is that if war was never even made this op, sts would not make evg the way it is and we would probably farm gold somewhere else where every class would have its role that its suposed to have

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Warrior can solo deep but it will take too long ...

Mage can solo deep without a problem ..

Rog can easily solo deep.

what is broken again???

warrior is op when you have Ultimate ..
    and I think any class while using ultimate is op bro,

But its different in Warrior . without ulti.
    Killing a boss is boring ..
    I like how every warrior is using dm for an excuse and completely ignoring evg, temple because they know they are broken lol

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

yeah and still . in AL history .. there is no 4 war party ..

but mage and rog can do . 4 rog party and 4 mage party...

in this lb Rog have 792k pts
    in this lb Mage have 864k pts
    in this lb war have 670k pts ..

Why cant you guys be happy lol ..
    in lvl cap 1 to 41 war is trash .. just a meat shield ..

its just doesnt make any sense lol ..
    different map
    different event
    different class ..
    then you want all in one?? bruhh.. it doesnt make anysense,..

Each class can do things that other class cant do ...
    *khm* *khm* i think you forgot about temple where 90% of People are warriors where they each wave use ulti and clear mobs easily, now also remmeber in that event you get permamnent badge, amazing banners, amazing titles and in last one there was a vanity, now try 4 rog or 4 mage in that event lol u wont be able to do anything past wave 40

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    I like how every warrior is using dm for an excuse and completely ignoring evg, temple because they know they are broken lol

yeah and just like you and other player using evg as an excuse ..
    and temple..

but most of the lb pts . rog and mage has the highest.
    and just like in evg and deep.. mage and rog can farm without a problem..
    but still complaining??

but in war . The only place where we can farm normally is evg. wow 1 map versus 2 map .. what a greedy

different events
    different map
    different class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

and temple..

but still complaining??

but in war . The only place where we can farm normally is evg. wow 1 map versus 2 map .. what a greedy

different events
    different map
    different class.
    Even in DM warriors are OP if they have the same gold put in gears as endgame rogues do.
    Ive ran with warriors who could just walk through the mobs and leave a trail of dead crocs
    Put all buffs and optionally ultimate together and you wont even need a rogue anymore.

Cant even run EVG without a warrior, think that says enough since warriors are able to near 1 shot both spiders and boss if they choose to.
    Warriors are tankiness combined with alot of damage its hardly fair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    Even in DM warriors are OP if they have the same gold put in gears as endgame rogues do.
    Ive ran with warriors who could just walk through the mobs and leave a trail of dead crocs
    Put all buffs and optionally ultimate together and you wont even need a rogue anymore.

Cant even run EVG without a warrior, think that says enough since warriors are able to near 1 shot both spiders and boss if they choose to.
    and i cant even run without a rog and mage lol ..

its just the same ...
    why so racist in war????

its because of the ultimate .. and ultimate have cd .. what is wrong with you ??
    besides tanking is the role of war .. just because of that?? ist that really a problem ???

mage and rog can also use ultimate .. is that a problem??
    mage and rog can solo evg too .. look in lb . is that a problem???
    bro. its normal for war to be tanky .. and regarding about its ultimate .. i has cd lol ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post

and besides most this comment .. dont acknowledging my point ..even though its valid and facts. im being neutral here. but the problem is ..

is your selfishness to feel superiority in each class.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

and temple..

but still complaining??

different events
    different map
    different class.
    In temple you can get a permanent badge, banner, title, you can loot arcane weapons and last one even had a vanity and on that events lb is 90% just warriors (in group), about you saying thst warriors cant play dm is pure bs because i farm dm every time it opens and it almost Always has a warrior for fast mobs clear and for altar boss cuz war can kill Him in seconds and speeding up runs for like a minute, so stop crying about that cuz its not true, warriors are useful in dm.

After all warriors have : most op skills in the game (rage, jugg), if you use heroic churro you can have infinite jugg, if you use arc loveling and mephisto you cant die, weapon procs are way too common, for me my weapons or armors dont even proc a whole wave / dm boss sometimes and war only needs to charge a basic attack, warriors have max armor by just using 76 gear, Will have even more meaning armor % awakes are useless, meaning just go for str and in pvp and in pve Will be unstopable, rogs and mages are suposed to have 3 sets if they wanna do pvp and pve, armor, bd / ed and int / dex, meanwhile wars just need str and can use it anywhere, in temple, in evg, even in hydra / orrick.

Lets see what we got here for now.
    At lvl 76 wars have : max armor, about 25k hp, about 5k+ dmg, possibility to avoid death completely, most op skills, most op procs, most op ultimate. And probably some more but i cant bother writing more.

Wanna add something more? Im sure there are more things where warrior is better then other classes and benefits it has so pls stop chatting bs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Nerfing glint aegis is not going to change anything regarding mobs clearing, Dozer Aegis and Dozer Axe both give aura damage on top of all the buffs which destroys any mobs as long as they stay in range.

Rather than nerfing Glint why not suggest a change to all lower level weapons so they can get better damage values from the level 76 weapons/armors?
    The more weapons we have at our disposal the more fun we will all have in game.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiger Mike For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

i think sts need to take a look of the opness of class between warior vs rogue + mage in all map specially evg. the important in all map is survibility specially on evg so warior is superior in all map specially on elite valley gates. just like sts did in warior in hydra bog map they add more damage in warior on that map to fix the problem and in the end they remove the goldloot there because its a rogue and mage farm map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

In temple you can get a permanent badge, banner, title, you can loot arcane weapons and last one even had a vanity and on that events lb is 90% just warriors (in group), about you saying thst warriors cant play dm is pure bs because i farm dm every time it opens and it almost Always has a warrior for fast mobs clear and for altar boss cuz war can kill Him in seconds and speeding up runs for like a minute, so stop crying about that cuz its not true, warriors are useful in dm.

After all warriors have : most op skills in the game (rage, jugg), if you use heroic churro you can have infinite jugg, if you use arc loveling and mephisto you cant die, weapon procs are way too common, for me my weapons or armors dont even proc a whole wave / dm boss sometimes and war only needs to charge a basic attack, warriors have max armor by just using 76 gear, Will have even more meaning armor % awakes are useless, meaning just go for str and in pvp and in pve Will be unstopable, rogs and mages are suposed to have 3 sets if they wanna do pvp and pve, armor, bd / ed and int / dex, meanwhile wars just need str and can use it anywhere, in temple, in evg, even in hydra / orrick.

Lets see what we got here for now.
    At lvl 76 wars have : max armor, about 25k hp, about 5k+ dmg, possibility to avoid death completely, most op skills, most op procs, most op ultimate. And probably some more but i cant bother writing more.

Wanna add something more? Im sure there are more things where warrior is better then other classes and benefits it has so pls stop chatting bs.

It doesn't matter ..
    Mage and rog can get too ... In lb..

About dm yes ..
    War is very useful. Just like what i explain .. youre ignoring the thing i already explain because you're so selfish ..

Like i said ..
    War is good in pve specifically in mobs . Not in boss .. without ultimate it tickles the boss ..

But mage and rog without the help of ultimate .. they can easy kill the boss ...

Like i said ...

Why always looking for a problem. Its a never ending drama..

War can solo dm in 10 to 15mins or more.

Rog can solo it in just .. 5 mins or 8.

Mage can solo it too just like rog...

Talking about stats ..
    Its war its normal to have stats like that...
    Its war .. don't be a child .. or are you???

But the time difference ..
    Map difference
    Class difference ..
    It's something you should not ignore..

There's things that each class can do and not do ...

Wake up ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

It doesn't matter ..

About dm yes ..
    War is very useful. Just like what i explain .. youre ignoring the thing i already explain because you're so selfish ..

Like i said ..
    War is good in pve specifically in mobs . Not in boss .. without ultimate it tickles the boss ..

But mage and rog without the help of ultimate .. they can easy kill the boss ...

Like i said ...

Talking about stats ..

Map difference
    Class d qreifference ..

Wake up ...

rogue and mage cannot kill evg boss fast because they are running while hitting, mobs there have debuffs spider have pull and boss have range skill that can make rogue and mage instakill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    rogue and mage cannot kill evg boss fast because they are running while hitting, mobs there have debuffs spider have pull and boss have range skill that can make rogue and mage instakill.
    Bruh!!!! Is that hard to accept the truth???
    I already saw mage with 18k hp 10kdmg and 7k armor ..

Rog with 13k 8kdmg and 7k armor ...

Bruhhhh!!!!!! ...
    Bruhhhhh!!!!!!
    Bruhhhhh!!!! Bruhhhh!!!!

I cant believe you ...
    Wake up ..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

It doesn't matter ..

About dm yes ..

Like i said ..

Like i said ...

Talking about stats ..

Map difference
    Class difference ..

Wake up ...

"There is things that each class can and can not do" lol i never heard anything so stupid. When did you see a rog in evg with over so many poitnts? Or in temple?

Ur using dm as an excuse because "if warrior goes solo it takes Him longer" yeah no shet lol what do you expect its already op asf imagine if it could do dm in 5 min

Also why tf do you keep using dm as an example? Its a lvl 71 map. We are currently in lvl 76 if you didnt know and now lets compare wars to rogs and mages to lvl 76 maps.

Lets take mogera lair as first example. How much would it take war to finnish? A few minutes probably. Just run and procs kill for you.

Evg, Will a rogue or mage be able to survive evg waves and kill mobs solo? Yeah probably a first few waves, after about 15 (considering you have a party that Will help you kill the boss) after that rogs and mages are dead, mean while warriors can go as much as they can untill they or their procs mess up and they die.

Evf, this map is pretty easy but still 1 good warrior would finnish that map at the same time as full party of rogs and mages. (not all parties but most)

I wont talk about greensap since it sucks.

Temple (group), for war ezpz, 4 war can go all untill they mess something up, but after last dragkin temple 2 New methodes were introduced.

1. Heroic churro hb, infinite jugg, nice a skill that makes you invincible and you can get it before it even runs out lol.

2. Arc loveling hb, mephisto aa and damage reduction elixirs, arc love 25% elix 15% meaning 40% damage reduction and if you use mephisto a warrior wont die.

How wonderful, a class that has Best procs, Best stats, Best ultimate now has the abbility to not die...

Ur saying im stubborn and meanwhile you are ignoring all these FACTS and just saying things like "warriors arent good im dm cuz they cant kill bosses easy" you should fr just stop cuz at this point ur just talking noncences lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

and look at each ascent of wave mobs and boss damage and armor/health also increases the only one who can survive the high wave is warrior.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

When you go see evg, you see two classes hide behind the wall while having warrior dealing with most of them, there is a problem.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

"There is things that each class can and can not do" lol i never heard anything so stupid. When did you see a rog in evg with over so many poitnts? Or in temple?

Ur using dm as an excuse because "if warrior goes solo it takes Him longer" yeah no shet lol what do you expect its already op asf imagine if it could do dm in 5 min

Also why tf do you keep using dm as an example? Its a lvl 71 map. We are currently in lvl 76 if you didnt know and now lets compare wars to rogs and mages to lvl 76 maps.

Lets take mogera lair as first example. How much would it take war to finnish? A few minutes probably. Just run and procs kill for you.

Evg, Will a rogue or mage be able to survive evg waves and kill mobs solo? Yeah probably a first few waves, after about 15 (considering you have a party that Will help you kill the boss) after that rogs and mages are dead, mean while warriors can go as much as they can untill they or their procs mess up and they die.

Evf, this map is pretty easy but still 1 good warrior would finnish that map at the same time as full party of rogs and mages. (not all parties but most)

I wont talk about greensap since it sucks.

Temple (group), for war ezpz, 4 war can go all untill they mess something up, but after last dragkin temple 2 New methodes were introduced.

1. Heroic churro hb, infinite jugg, nice a skill that makes you invincible and you can get it before it even runs out lol.

2. Arc loveling hb, mephisto aa and damage reduction elixirs, arc love 25% elix 15% meaning 40% damage reduction and if you use mephisto a warrior wont die.

How wonderful, a class that has Best procs, Best stats, Best ultimate now has the abbility to not die...

Ur saying im stubborn and meanwhile you are ignoring all these FACTS and just saying things like "warriors arent good im dm cuz they cant kill bosses easy" you should fr just stop cuz at this point ur just talking noncences lol.

Why are you comparing the waves or pts ???? ..
    Rog is not war ..
    War is not rog ..
    Mage is not war ..
    Mage is not rog..

Simple explanation . Is it really hard to understand???

I have 1.7k str . 4.7k dmg ..
    And i cant even kill the boss in evg in just 1min.... And even in dm .. it takes 5 to 10mins to kill a boss on my own ...

Without ulti ...

Why do you guys envy war so much ..
    It doesn't make any sense...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to putoshomai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dualray View Post
    When you go see evg, you see two classes hide behind the wall while having warrior dealing with most of them, there is a problem.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
    This is the most ridiculous reason ..

Im done with this .. unreasonable reason...
    Pathetic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

from my perspective, i have aoe skills/aura(axe and aegis+glint), unlimited mana(axe), unlimited jugg(churro, axe, amu), cant die(meph, belt, precious hb), very high damage(700k dps with ult), a pull weapon that no other class has, and a weapon that even reflects a very high amount of damage. Who’s not broken again?