Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Need an option to disable all [Buy!] buttons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Default Need an option to disable all [Buy!] buttons

We need an option to disable all the Buy! buttons. This is because it is too easy to accidentally press a Buy! button and waste plat.

For example, I pressed the "Feed on the Weresolf" task button, which costs 7 energy. I pressed the "Do It!" button the start the event. I guess I had 6 energy but needed 7, because the "Out of Energy" button pops up in the exact same location as the "Do It!" button. I guess my finger was close to the screen so I accidentally did a double click so fast that I didn't even see the "Out of Energy" popup. My energy was refilled to 25, and the 10 plat that I got in the beginning was immediately gone.

I suppose it is a relief to have 0 plat now, so I don't have to worry about spending plat accidentally. Considering how easy it is to accidentally spend plat, I wouldn't want to buy any unless there was a safety option that allowed me to disable the Buy! buttons while playing the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by csb View Post
    We need an option to disable all the Buy! buttons. This is because it is too easy to accidentally press a Buy! button and waste plat.

For example, I pressed the "Feed on the Weresolf" task button, which costs 7 energy. I pressed the "Do It!" button the start the event. I guess I had 6 energy but needed 7, because the "Out of Energy" button pops up in the exact same location as the "Do It!" button. I guess my finger was close to the screen so I accidentally did a double click so fast that I didn't even see the "Out of Energy" popup. My energy was refilled to 25, and the 10 plat that I got in the beginning was immediately gone.

I suppose it is a relief to have 0 plat now, so I don't have to worry about spending plat accidentally. Considering how easy it is to accidentally spend plat, I wouldn't want to buy any unless there was a safety option that allowed me to disable the Buy! buttons while playing the game.
    You should get a plat refund. Also this needs to be fixed before it turns into a big problem.

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

You can (and should) always hit us up at support(at)spacetimestudios.com if you misspent plat!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    You can (and should) always hit us up at support(at)spacetimestudios.com if you misspent plat!
    I'm not upset, and don't really care. I just thought I should mention this. Maybe the UI people can come up with something so that accidents don't happen so easily.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

An option to disable all "Buy!" buttons... interesting
    TVIS - 56 Warrior | Pocket Legends Founder
    TVIS - 35 Commando
    TVIS - 31 Male Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tvis View Post
    An option to disable all "Buy!" buttons... interesting
    Yes especially on a mobile device (as an option with a password), since its linked to a credit card...it can easily rack up the bill... imagine a $1500.00 because the phone was in your pocket while DL was on....Ouch, but since my phone is always on my belt its not an issue. but you never know with some people. (im glad the game logs you out tho)
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    Yes especially on a mobile device (as an option with a password), since its linked to a credit card...it can easily rack up the bill... imagine a $1500.00 because the phone was in your pocket while DL was on....Ouch, but since my phone is always on my belt its not an issue. but you never know with some people. (im glad the game logs you out tho)
    Yes, but there is a fairly easy fix for that:

Log out

That's it.

-----
    Sent from my HTC Evo 3D