Thread: Ban or not?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Ban or not?

I was looking for trades for 1 double Loot elixir (1m at the time) for ANY 3 heroic eggs (200k at the time).
    The player called Surfix came to trade with me and we did a bunch or quick trades.

One of the trades was with Heroic Lucky which apparently costs 40m. So he stops me and says he wants it back because it was a mistake, but by the time he says that I gave it all to my guild member bc we have a guild reward. I said that I would try to get it back so I call the guild member and text him. But it’s difficult bc he lives in a different country.

Surfix brings me and his friend Entlce into a party. As I try to reach out to my friend for the egg back, Entlce threats that my account could get taken from me and that I should just give it back. So as anyone trying to help but gets put in the wrong.... I decide not to give it back. There’s more to it as Entlce keeps nagging me that I have it with constant threats about my account.

In my defence I was not trying to get to this situation in the first place, I just wanted some eggs for good deals for people with ‘ANY’ eggs emphasised when I was trading the eggs so anyone could have given me the cheapest of eggs for the elixir. But as I was trying to help and was mistreated I’m not going to give it back. And I believe I am not in the wrong as I did not manipulate or even try to scam Surfix and he accepted the trade which is his actions not mine so I can’t be blamed for his actions.

I am also looking for info about this situation from devs or players regarding the threat to my account as I have spent lots of money and time into it and I would hate to lose it. Though I think I won’t lose it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Its my account I’m asking if I could get banned or not, not the other two.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

you won't get banned. It was his foolishness to trade heroic lucky, but it would be best if you return the egg. things like this happens and if you made an enemy in game, enjoying the game would be impossible.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cabss For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

If my account is left alone then I want Surfix and Entlce left alone please. Bc it would just be a threat a nothing more.

Thanks

My Ign is Gdui

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cabss View Post
    you won't get banned. It was his foolishness to trade heroic lucky, but it would be best if you return the egg. things like this happens and if you made an enemy in game, enjoying the game would be impossible.

But it’s his friend who caused all of this. If his friend was not there everything would have been fine, I would have given the egg. But he brought his friend and his friend threatened my account. That’s why I’m not deciding to give the egg back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

But I’m not that mean I’ll do something about it

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

yeah, If I was in your situation I will not return the egg until I get an apology. But just to end it, I would just return the egg. you're better than them, you know what to do.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cabss For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I wouldnt return the egg if i were you, why would you be nice to someone after they threaten you? You were being nice at first then they started threatening the account thats not cool

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

It depends on your chat logs and actions committed by both parties during that actual trade.
    If he showed you a group of heroic eggs and you specifically asked him to give you heroic lucky, then you will be banned because it's downright manipulating as you knew the price.

But if you just accepted whatever 3 eggs he gave in the first try and did not have a part in choosing which ones,then you're safe.
    Even then I would suggest you give back the egg since reports on your account just sheds bad blood .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

All trades are final. It's your decision if you want to give it back or not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Jaffo View Post
    All trades are final. It's your decision if you want to give it back or not.
    Doesnt mean a person cant get banned after trading something but yes , here the OP won't be banned. But it would be best to return the egg because 40m is too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Prabsimar Chhabra For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

ur story doesn't fit well .

first u say :- u gave the egg to guild member with some guild event so u couldnt give it back due to time zone

second u say :- u got threatened from his frnd so u not going to give it back (but u do got the egg from the guild member to ur inventory )

from my pov i feel u just finding a excuse to not give back the egg . and also how the **** u didnt see the h lucky egg when giving to guild member just for guild event ,never heard or saw someone giving h lucky to some guild events .

he gave u bymistakely the egg and u also gave bymistakely to a guild member ? seems fishy

i suggest u give him the egg back .u dont wanna lose ur account but taking advantage of people who make mistake and now lost some sort of gold .

BE HUMAN AND RETURN IT .we are human we make mistakes .

i neither know u or surfix just saying what is right to do . even tho his frnd threats to ban u or something he cant do it anyway .dont make it excuse to not give . peace

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kulldeepboro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Do the right thing and give it back. Don't let greed take over. By the way, there was no need to mention any names on here.
    Like someone already said, you won't enjoy the game if you don't return it, you have proven that by asking for advice here.
    Take care. 🕊️

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Two wrongs don't make a right. Just give the egg back then u r good to go.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I , myself can be called 1 of plenty right players with right mind ,fairness .....
    Furthermore .... If ur story is right ,as You said ....
    Dont be such a man first of all ..
    RETURN EGG to them ,Than if u felt hurt in any way they threaten You contact StS customer service with screenshots of threating msg and their ign
    They will do right thing .

As for egg in ur story its his fault for giving it if he did but 40 mil you will get now and than Covid has bringed events like never before !!!

DO NOT BE ON EDGE AND EVEN THINKING
    (Few days ago i sold my blizz aura to random guy,after 3 4 hrs he nicely sended email that he doesnt like it ,can he get his money back)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kulldeepboro View Post
    ur story doesn't fit well .

first u say :- u gave the egg to guild member with some guild event so u couldnt give it back due to time zone

second u say :- u got threatened from his frnd so u not going to give it back (but u do got the egg from the guild member to ur inventory )

from my pov i feel u just finding a excuse to not give back the egg . and also how the **** u didnt see the h lucky egg when giving to guild member just for guild event ,never heard or saw someone giving h lucky to some guild events .

he gave u bymistakely the egg and u also gave bymistakely to a guild member ? seems fishy

i suggest u give him the egg back .u dont wanna lose ur account but taking advantage of people who make mistake and now lost some sort of gold .

BE HUMAN AND RETURN IT .we are human we make mistakes .

i neither know u or surfix just saying what is right to do . even tho his frnd threats to ban u or something he cant do it anyway .dont make it excuse to not give . peace
    No I don’t want to ask my friend to give it back to me to him. Bc he is asking me to give it back to him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

If I wanted gold I would just buy plats. I’ve spent thousands on this game. And 40m for an egg isn’t worth getting banned on. There’s no excuses and I said I’d do something about the egg and the guy anyways.