Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Eggzavier drop rate question

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default Eggzavier drop rate question

    Does scrambled eggzavier have higher chance to drop arcane or heroic?. Cause i did around 1000 runs kt4, only got 1 bejan from regular zavier, the other time i ever saw other player got arcane was only 1 time and it was also a bejan. Thinking about buying a bunch of elix if scrambled actually has better chance droping arcane or heroic. Or its just the same, but you have 1 more encounter with elixir.

  2. #2
    Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    2,564
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    120
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by graiedak View Post
    Does scrambled eggzavier have higher chance to drop arcane or heroic?. Cause i did around 1000 runs kt4, only got 1 bejan from regular zavier, the other time i ever saw other player got arcane was only 1 time and it was also a bejan. Thinking about buying a bunch of elix if scrambled actually has better chance droping arcane or heroic. Or its just the same, but you have 1 more encounter with elixir.
    Scrambles is much better than normal and the elix is tottaly worth it in my opinion.
    not only drop rates but scrambled has more eggs in his loot table which is more expensive ie. Obsidias/mephisto/hero sam so... Yea

    Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,358
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by graiedak View Post
    Does scrambled eggzavier have higher chance to drop arcane or heroic?. Cause i did around 1000 runs kt4, only got 1 bejan from regular zavier, the other time i ever saw other player got arcane was only 1 time and it was also a bejan. Thinking about buying a bunch of elix if scrambled actually has better chance droping arcane or heroic. Or its just the same, but you have 1 more encounter with elixir.
    Maybe your lucky day Not arrive yet.. i got ARc chester/glacian/KK/goldnekro x2/ nekro/ whim at regular zavier... And hero lucky/hero ethyl/hero Oswald/hero koko/Antonio/iryidas at scrambled

    Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    234
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    I got 3 arcane eggs in 4 hours, although it's not expensive

    Sent from my Axioo AX5 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    What? Everyone seems to get good loot. I swear to god i really have bad luck with Rng. Not only AL, but in other games as well. Anyway i'll try to use 1 elix, if its still bad, ill give up on the event. Better farm for gold in dm

  6. #6
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    280
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    15
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

    Default

    Hero samael not drop in scrambled egg with tomato/union

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    111
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by firebelt & crystalkiller View Post
    Scrambles is much better than normal and the elix is tottaly worth it in my opinion.
    not only drop rates but scrambled has more eggs in his loot table which is more expensive ie. Obsidias/mephisto/hero sam so... Yea

    Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
    Are you sure Heroic Sam drops in scramble lol

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    952
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by graiedak View Post
    What? Everyone seems to get good loot. I swear to god i really have bad luck with Rng. Not only AL, but in other games as well. Anyway i'll try to use 1 elix, if its still bad, ill give up on the event. Better farm for gold in dm
    Dont give up XD just keep playing and you will loot more good egg i loot my first arcane after 12 elix run and its Obsidyas and keep getting other good egg after that

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,358
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by graiedak View Post
    What? Everyone seems to get good loot. I swear to god i really have bad luck with Rng. Not only AL, but in other games as well. Anyway i'll try to use 1 elix, if its still bad, ill give up on the event. Better farm for gold in dm
    1lix not enough my Frenz... I'm buy 30x lix right now have around 8 to go... And what i say at above comment that all i got... Running with lix...

    Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    59
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlfineMahesa View Post
    I got 3 arcane eggs in 4 hours, although it's not expensive

    Sent from my Axioo AX5 using Tapatalk
    i got 3 arcane in 1 elix run xd

    Sent from my M2007J20CT using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    582
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    73
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

    Default

    After doing around 10 elix runs, the only best drop I got is an Armoured Zhulong. Rest are some cheap arcanes and heroics. Around 85% of the time you get trash and sometimes suddenly you loot something good. Very unpredictable I would say. But yeah scrambled Eggzavier is much better than the normal. I haven't seen anyone looting a single heroic in the normal eggzavier

  12. #12
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    275
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    42
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinklips View Post
    After doing around 10 elix runs, the only best drop I got is an Armoured Zhulong. Rest are some cheap arcanes and heroics. Around 85% of the time you get trash and sometimes suddenly you loot something good. Very unpredictable I would say. But yeah scrambled Eggzavier is much better than the normal. I haven't seen anyone looting a single heroic in the normal eggzavier
    I think it is only me that is not lucky on this event, I have done hundreds of runs inside the portal and havent loot something higher than Legends yet. That makes me wanna cry XD

  13. #13
    Senior Member Oakmaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Oakwood Forest
    Posts
    1,797
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,779
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    603
    Thanked in
    378 Posts

    Default

    I haven’t seen any heroic drop, few Old arcanes and the rest is same old crap. Why buy lix to drop common,rare and epic eggs from Scramegg. This event is lame.

  14. #14
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    275
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    42
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    I haven’t seen any heroic drop, few Old arcanes and the rest is same old crap. Why buy lix to drop common,rare and epic eggs from Scramegg. This event is lame.
    I agree, this event is lame. I lost so much time and golds only to loot common-Legend XD

Similar Threads

  1. Eggzavier drop rate
    By FearAL in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-03-2017, 07:51 AM
  2. Drop rate question
    By haxers in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2013, 08:19 AM
  3. Question: Drop rate mechanics for Elite Chests & Watch Crates
    By gundamsone in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-22-2013, 01:07 PM
  4. 56 glyph drop rate question.
    By Nick41324 in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-15-2012, 07:34 AM
  5. Is it me or pink drop rate for glyph drop
    By Zaratoe in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 05:21 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •