Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by silvertank1 View Post
    I have a question is there such a thing as armor cap in pvp? Just wondering

I am not very sure about the exact numbers.

But the last thing I saw and remember was 8870 Armor. Might have been increased with expansion tho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Prabsimar Chhabra View Post
    I am not very sure about the exact numbers.

But the last thing I saw and remember was 8870 Armor. Might have been increased with expansion tho.

I see thx a lot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question. Everyone says max armor is 8250 at lvl 76 what about lower lvl? 61pvp for example. I’m rocking 13800hp, 9669 armor on one drag and 14800hp, 9097 armor on the other drag. I can’t tell which is better and sometimes it seems the more armor build.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bowls View Post
    Question. Everyone says max armor is 8250 at lvl 76 what about lower lvl? 61pvp for example. I’m rocking 13800hp, 9669 armor on one drag and 14800hp, 9097 armor on the other drag. I can’t tell which is better and sometimes it seems the more armor build.
    I guess it depends on what kind of build you are trying to have I have a lvl 61 warrior that I can reach 9k armor with drag sword but I stop at that amount and focus on some more str to balance things out. To me I would prefer to have at least 35%-50%armor and 10-20% str if possible not only will you still have op armor but nice str to go along with that. Also I agree that the armor cap might be in the 8k or 9k in pvp and might increase after the 81 expansion because of better gears but idk maybe sts might leave it at 8+ but less then 10k and have it be more like pve? Where it’s less armor but more str,dex or int. While maintaining let’s say 8k500 armor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

I tested it when I did 61 pvp and the armor cap was around 6550. The way I tested this is that if you have 2 players in 61 1 using samael at lv 61 it will hit you for a constant tick of 120 damage when you have 0 dr. Knowing the max dr from armor you can get is 80% I did (120*.2=24) so now all I had to do was slowly increase my armor taking ticks until it hit 24 and slowly decrease armor back and forth until I got a very close to solid number of what armor cap is.
    In 61 pvp a high armor debuff is 40% by the pet groucho. In order for you to be immune to a 40% debuff you need (6550*1.40) which is 9170 armor.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Okay. Which set you think would be better then. The hp drag I gain 1043 hp but lose 573 arm. I tried to run some tests on combos and tried reading crit and my health % it seems the armor one is better maybe bc if the debuff?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Okay. Which set you think would be better then. The hp drag I gain 1043 hp but lose 573 arm. I tried to run some tests on combos and tried reading crit and my health % it seems the armor one is better maybe bc if the debuff?
    What encryptions said could make sense the 9170 armor is probably enough and is the armor cap. if you have that amount of armor with the hp dragon sword then go for the hp one if you have less than 9k let’s say 8k500 then the hp one is good also but if you have 9170 armor already even without the use of the armor dragon sword the it might be unnecessary to use the armor since the cap might be 9170 so basically if you have 8500 armor with the hp drag sword it’s still good but having 9170 armor and the armor drag added onto that might be not needed since the cap might be 9170 armor in pvp. so if you have less then 9k armor the armor one could be better if you have already 9k armor the hp drag sword would be better.