Thread: So cinco I知 seeing the same few faces over and over can we get do something to get n

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default So cinco I知 seeing the same few faces over and over can we get do something to get n

Im at the point were It痴 not much fun playing that much any more, cause there just not enough players to play with. Can have items transfer to pocket legend 2. And can sts have full rights to there new games so can have full control to keep it being a great game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hjable For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Im at the point were It痴 not much fun playing that much any more, cause there just not enough players to play with. Can have items transfer to pocket legend 2. And can sts have full rights to there new games so can have full control to keep it being a great game

Pretty sure if this becomes a reality, it will be a fresh start for all players, new and old, considering it would be a whole new game and not just an expansion of PL.
    Sad part of mmo痴 is other players make a large part of the experience, so no matter how great the game is, when you lose friends you often lose interest in the game. If that痴 not a risk you want to deal with, solo games are always a great option.
    However I think it would help if there were some type of incentive to bring back old PL players from when the community was a little larger.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tarlan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default So cinco I知 seeing the same few faces over and over can we get do something to get n

Thanks sts there been so many people on lately. I think lowering the drop rate of the event token help and having gaulet more difficult. Also what help is just having so many cool and good items including super rare drops and slightly rares that give us always something to farm if boared. Plus so much stuff to help with leveling or to merch for gold.. just not sure how bones fit in this time unless he drops hats or spawn special vendor.. I just don稚 know about him. Would have like to see at least one Uber rare in chest since we have access to keys now and could hold our creates until we get some

Last edited by Hjable; 04-14-2021 at 10:51 AM.