Thread: is there anyone out there?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default is there anyone out there?

I've been playing PvP a lot recently and I am trying to get the best combination of gear and skills , and specyfic combo's we all using against each other. Unfortunately without any major success I am still looking for my answers. Massive 20+ combo legend ( fb + leap + vermin ) its a failure for me. Maybe cause I am playing on galaxy tab and that's why, I've tryed many different combinations and gem setup but its all seems like not important at all. Is this game really that badly designed? Maybe my build isn't right, maybe my skill is crap, maybe my gear is wrong...
    I've spent some plat on gear so it looks good, build ... hmmmm... you can't put many different options there, my skill then? Am I a lame Vampire?

Pls, tell me what you think...?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

At lvl 20, fb+vs+leap is the only viable build if you want to be able to compete against other lvl 20s, so yes, this game is really that badly designed (but not to say that they can't fix it).

So. You'll have:
    Unholy Force x1
    Hellblade x1
    Leap x1
    Fatal Burst x1
    Curse x1
    Vermin Swarm x1

Vampiric Strength x2
    Vampiric Vitality x1
    Sanguinary Wrath/Blood Shield x1

Or alternatively Drop the Wrath/Shield for Shadow Dance.

As far as stats go, the standard seems to be 100 damage, 130 defense, 1000 health.
    Cjon - Lvl 21!