Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heraldic vanity set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    You dont get the point of my post.
    Where does it say i want it re released? Im saying- and i cant believe i have to repeat this twice- that running 2-3 maps with a week deadline isnt weeks of grinding.
    Dont twist my words
    No disrespect, but i genuinely hope you get banned from the forums one day.

You aren't even trolling, trolling is usually funny sometimes and others also laugh with the troll.

But you. You are the most vexatious forum user i've ever seen on this entire board, you don't respect boundaries, you always argue with people and keep bumping threads plagued with triteness that waste the time of the developers.

Instead of crying with bitterness, please go complete a special forum contest next time and win a prize. Don't be lazy.

Thanks.

PS: I very much prefer Demon/Ares over you not going to lie. He's somewhat actually sensible sometimes and that says something.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post

You aren't even trolling, trolling is usually funny sometimes and others also laugh with the troll.

But you. You are the most vexatious forum user i've ever seen on this entire board, you don't respect boundaries, you always argue with people and keep bumping threads plagued with triteness that waste the time of the developers.

Instead of crying with bitterness, please go complete a special forum contest next time and win a prize. Don't be lazy.

Thanks.

PS: I very much prefer Demon/Ares over you not going to lie. He's somewhat actually sensible sometimes and that says something.
    Facts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Just no. People literally waited for months.. some being impatient just to get the vanity. And you want it for plat Bad Idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Thanks.

On bro lol +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Thanks.

Alright, and anything constructive to say in regards of my post? Or just a rant why you think i should be banned