Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Chrome problem with Authorization

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Chrome problem with Authorization

As title says, i have problem with game in chrome.. Like ill start playing the game on pc in chrome, so the datas and etc will loading as new installation like on mobile.
    Then u normaly login and playing but.. When i close chrome and off my pc, then turn on in next day and turn on chrome and Arcane Legends, its starts again loading as "new game". So again I must use the Authorization Code to verity my account but.. sometimes code not comes to any folder (delivered, spam). Mostly at 3rd try it comes.. is this only my problem? Is there any way to fix it? Cuz i cant log in due to this "Too many recent Authorization Code requests".

Odesláno z mého SM-A520F pomocí Tapatalk

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,878 Posts

It sounds like you have your browser in private mode, or clearing data on close or something.

Also, codes that are requested and then actually used don't count against your limit, so just don't hit the request button 3 times without using one. It takes a few seconds for the code to get there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    It sounds like you have your browser in private mode, or clearing data on close or something.

Also, codes that are requested and then actually used don't count against your limit, so just don't hit the request button 3 times without using one. It takes a few seconds for the code to get there.
    Ill try to check the mode.

Yeah, i have been waiting like 5 min, then try again but nothing. :/

Odesláno z mého SM-A520F pomocí Tapatalk