Thread: Dear DEVS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Dear DEVS

Dear Devs,

I love the way this game is going, I love the real MMO feel of this game. When I first heard of this game I instantly thought 'fail' (coming off of wow for 2 years). Boy was I wrong, I am addicted to this pocket MMO! But I do have some ideas that I think will help proggresion and help the 'End Game' players have some fun, instead of endless farms (i still enjoy).
    I love how you guys made certain bosses drop certain equipment/loot. Like how Ryloxx drops bows etc. I know its early for this MMO, but I just want this to be considered. I would love to see some strategy in some of the boss fights, like AOE, debuffs, etc. And I would love to see an actual group, like strategy group, 1 healer, 1 tank, and 3 dps. And I would love to see better gear for the end game players like ones specifically for classes. Enchantress gear for casters, Warrior gear for warriors, and Hunter gear for hunters. I guess im asking for more diversity in the gear (looks) I would love players to be unique.

Thanks for reading, I would love to hear feedback
    -awsm
    Come out swingin like Tiger Woods wife!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump

/10characters
    Come out swingin like Tiger Woods wife!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is covered under the nightmare/hardcore raid dungeon threads, which are in the suggestions & feedback topic, where this thread should be :-P