Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [emoji33][emoji91]The top 1-10 LB Banner Egg Hunt 2021[emoji91][emoji33]

Mt. Everest or sometimes under SpaceTimeStudio’s Basement
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Default The top 1-10 LB Banner Egg Hunt 2021

Going straight to my point, not tryna be mean but the banner in top 1-10 doesn’t look like an LB banner.
    Its like a banner that you can easily get in bronze tier not gonna lie.

Top 11-50 already have that kind of banner and to be honest the top 25-50 rewards is not enough you can barely know that a player just went through hell and tried their hardest to make it to the leaderboard.

Despite all those, everything and the rewards are lookin good except really the banner in my opinion.

Could y’all Devs at least change the look of the top 1-10 banner and make it cool cool leaderboard banner. Not trying to stress you guys and the devs but at least make it look handsome like me
    and put something shining shimmering splendid. Lights or something that wont make it look plain.

THATS ALL AND GRAB ALL THE EGGS AS MANY AS YOU WANT JUST NOT MINE.

THANK YOU ARLORIANS HAPPY EGG HUNT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Tried their hardest? Anyone running for LB that is actually running the event and breaking the machines then salute to you. This event you don't need to "Work hard" to be in the top 10, all you need is a couple hundred million and you're on the top 10 throughout the event. I think sts took that into consideration when thinking about top 11-50 rewards.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CursedGuyAL For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CursedGuyAL View Post
    Tried their hardest? Anyone running for LB that is actually running the event and breaking the machines then salute to you. This event you don't need to "Work hard" to be in the top 10, all you need is a couple hundred million and you're on the top 10 throughout the event. I think sts took that into consideration when thinking about top 11-50 rewards.

True but thats even worse imo, spend 300m+ to get something ugly, ik its ppls choice to do lb but rewards should be better.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kolpertis_333 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Default The top 1-10 LB Banner Egg Hunt 2021

Quote Originally Posted by CursedGuyAL View Post

Tried their hardest or not, in my opinion the banner still the same as other plain banner. Let’s say it’s easy for other players to you to get to the leaderboard in this event easily, it’s still not a good reason for rewards to look plain and dull looking. Just want to add some interest in the event for everyone to enjoy

Last edited by Tampia; 03-27-2021 at 08:51 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Was ur choice to run lb knowing wut the rewards were. Tbh I'm tired of event being changed halfway thru cause ppl crying they want more.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Happilyanonymous View Post
    Was ur choice to run lb knowing wut the rewards were. Tbh I'm tired of event being changed halfway thru cause ppl crying they want more.

Why are you tired? Are u affected of changing the look of the banner? Are you in LB? Does it affect your gameplay when this minor changes happens? The whole event is not being changed sir for your information, I’m talking about a banner in top 1-10

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tampia View Post
    Why are you tired? Are u affected of changing the look of the banner? Are you in LB? Does it affect your gameplay when this minor changes happens? The whole event is not being changed sir for your information, I’m talking about a banner in top 1-10

No need to get butt hurt. It affect everyone's gameplay when event is changed after it's already started. You MADE the decision to run Leaderboard based off what was offered. Dont get all crying about it now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

No need to get butt hurt. It affect everyone's gameplay when event is changed after it's already started. You MADE the decision to run Leaderboard based off what was offered. Dont get all crying about it now.

Im not crying bro. If you dont provide any information about “it affects everyone’s gameplay” then i suggest you buzz off of this thread. Other wise you’re the one crying about being “tired” when you’re not even running in the LB lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tampia View Post
    Im not crying bro. If you dont provide any information about “it affects everyone’s gameplay” then i suggest you buzz off of this thread. Other wise you’re the one crying about being “tired” when you’re not even running in the LB lmao

I dont rly have to explain myself to some random who's now upset that the rewards for lb are no long acceptable to him. You posted in forums and if u expected everyone to agree with you then dont get upset when someone doesn't.
    I've ran multiple lb before and have never cried about the rewards because I knew exactly what I was running for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    True but thats even worse imo, spend 300m+ to get something ugly, ik its ppls choice to do lb but rewards should be better.

People are doing it knowing what they will get. If people who are paying for it have no problem, why should you?

If you are paying for it knowing you don't like it, then why the f are paying for it. I don't get it.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to umarrahim For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Lb is a choice tbh, some people prepare for each lb no matter the rewards. It's called "collecting". It's decent enough if u asked me, i like the rewards

15. The Following User Says Thank You to evilmorty For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

I dont rly have to explain myself to some random who's now upset that the rewards for lb are no long acceptable to him. You posted in forums and if u expected everyone to agree with you then dont get upset when someone doesn't.
    I've ran multiple lb before and have never cried about the rewards because I knew exactly what I was running for.

Lol im not telling you to agree with me but provide something that supports your comment otherwise your just an attention seeker trying to comment into peoples thread for no reason. Dont cry bro your literally just a random person commenting for no reason. Can you see my tears? Fix your words kid no one is crying here but you. Buzz off of this thread your comments are useless. Periodttt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    People are doing it knowing what they will get. If people who are paying for it have no problem, why should you?

If you are paying for it knowing you don't like it, then why the f are paying for it. I don't get it.

I know right. That guy just want attention from other people. He Probably broke to make it to the LB or broke to buy green eggs to even reach plat tier. That guy got a problem with something he don’t even got to worry about. He saying it affects people’s gameplay. Like tf, how, changing the look of the banner in top 1-10 would affect that guy’s gameplay? Like....if he’s not running for Lb why is he even here in my thread lmao.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post

You stupid or something? Cant read or? I litterally said "ik its ppls choice to go for lb but rewards should be better", and they should, its a lb and it should be good but this one sucks. Ur a toxic person that wants to do drama on every forum post, get a life dude.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kolpertis_333 View Post
    You stupid or something? Cant read or? I litterally said "ik its ppls choice to go for lb but rewards should be better", and they should, its a lb and it should be good but this one sucks. Ur a toxic person that wants to do drama on every forum post, get a life dude.

Ppl who are running for it like it, or else they won't run for it. Period.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

So your intention for commenting here was “it affect others gameplay” and now you’re talking about people “crying” when it’s literally a thread discussing about the event. Who cares if you ran in other leaderboard Lmao did anyone ask? Your comment in this thread is completely useless. I didn’t ask for anyone to disagree or agree with me. Just expressing my opinion on the banner for the top 1-10 players in the leaderboard.
    Tell me exactly what you meant about “affect others gameplay” does it affect you if a dev changes the look of a banner? Are you broke rn bcuz a dev changed the vidual or the effects of a banner in Lb when it’s literally not tradable?

“Affects people’s gameplay “

“Tired”

Just a word but no support no explanation just a random attention seeker trying to comment in other people’s thread to look professional lmao

21.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #17
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Changing the reward after competition starts does affect everyone who cares. It especially affects those who chose not to run when they saw the rewards and decided they didn’t want to collect them.

Closing. Bans applied for insults and drama. Posting in general means you invite dissent.

| | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: