Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Tadthep Egg Question

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Somewhere on earth.
    Posts
    245
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default Tadthep Egg Question

    So does this mean that it doesn't buff the user?

    Sent from my LENOVO using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member will0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,162
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    356
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    257
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

    Default

    I never notice the speed buff or it does not stack lol... I guess we are not the pets friend...

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Somewhere on earth.
    Posts
    245
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    I never notice the speed buff or it does not stack lol... I guess we are not the pets friend...
    Does it mean it only buffs the FRIENDS and not including the owner???

    Sent from my LENOVO using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Member will0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,162
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    356
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    257
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PFJ View Post
    Does it mean it only buffs the FRIENDS and not including the owner???

    Sent from my LENOVO using Tapatalk
    only sts can reply on this .. i believe if you have speed set it is not stackable as it is not mentioned

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    n/a
    Posts
    161
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    - All the buffs apply to the owner and teammates. You have to be in the circle of Tadthep's aa in order to receive the buffs.

    - [MYTHIC] Tadthep's aa will NOT stack with another [MYTHIC] Tadhep, but it will stack with a [HEROIC] Tadthep's aa.

    - [MYTHIC] Tadthep's aa zone is small, so it might be difficult for you to receive its buff compared to [HEROIC] Tadthep's aa zone which is quite larger in comparison.

    I hope this answers your question.

  6. #6
    Senior Member will0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,162
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    356
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    257
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trolzerkeinstein View Post
    - All the buffs apply to the owner and teammates. You have to be in the circle of Tadthep's aa in order to receive the buffs.

    - [MYTHIC] Tadthep's aa will NOT stack with another [MYTHIC] Tadhep, but it will stack with a [HEROIC] Tadthep's aa.

    - [MYTHIC] Tadthep's aa zone is small, so it might be difficult for you to receive its buff compared to [HEROIC] Tadthep's aa zone which is quite larger in comparison.

    I hope this answers your question.
    i understand what you meant but doesn't mean speed buff will stack with speed sets as well

Similar Threads

  1. Buy hero tadthep x2
    By Gaurav Arora in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-27-2021, 01:45 AM
  2. Heroic Tadthep's pet
    By Egyrules in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2021, 06:59 AM
  3. Sell tadthep egg
    By barbiez in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2021, 05:17 PM
  4. Sel heroic tadthep egg
    By mataaraam in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-25-2021, 03:36 PM
  5. S)Heroic Tadthep
    By harukyuna0497 in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-25-2021, 03:08 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •