Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weird suggestion for Top 25 lb back vanity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by putoshomai View Post
    " Vibrant Cuniculus Pack "
    I hope its dropping egg while moving .. like bullion ...

Its a good vanity for cosplaying eggzavier ...

If not .. its just a regular back vanity ..
    But still maybe it looks good in mage ..

Im just hoping its like something special. Since the banner and other rewards pretty look normal ..

Im just hoping ...
    But still im very happy in this event.

This is my Orig. Post . If you dont get it. Let me explain to you ...

This means. ...

If ever This back vanity Have Special Effect .. i hope its like Bullion ... When moving its dropping eggs ...

Did i say add anything??
    Did i say change anything???
    Did i say anything like you guys complaining about??? ...

Cant you read this normally???

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
    Even if i like ur sugestion, that thing change a lot that vanity bro, u should say that before event start

hahahAUGUSTIN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Okay you guys are all correct in some ways, and I agree that adding something is basically makes it a change, but not changing the reward itself, he's like confirming if there was a cool effect when worn if not, then add the effect and also if a dev can confirm that it has an effects for it like what he mentioned, eggs falling from the baskets whenever the player moves that would also make the other players to climb the LB this is not some of those events that needs hard grinding 24/7 you can just sit all day throw all your hundred millions of gold and get a spot easily in the Leaderboards.

I hope this makes things clear and avoid the dramas in forum, we all don't want that kind of stuff

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Greazemk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Close this thread and drama unless you wanna be banned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greazemk View Post
    Okay you guys are all correct in some ways, and I agree that adding something is basically makes it a change, but not changing the reward itself, he's like confirming if there was a cool effect when worn if not, then add the effect and also if a dev can confirm that it has an effects for it like what he mentioned, eggs falling from the baskets whenever the player moves that would also make the other players to climb the LB this is not some of those events that needs hard grinding 24/7 you can just sit all day throw all your hundred millions of gold and get a spot easily in the Leaderboards.

I hope this makes things clear and avoid the dramas in forum, we all don't want that kind of stuff
    yes that's the point of this thread...

sts need to do a showcase of Lb reward with video wearing it ...
    before starting the event ..

because there're lb reward with special effect or cool effect..
    that we dont know before using it..

like the back vanity before idk what is the name but its like a rocket egg launcher??? i remember it makes you fly .
    and there is also a sack of gold back vanity when you move ... it drop golds ...

its like .. you can see what u get as a reward ..
    but you don't know if its really the reward that you expect...

sts really need to do a showcase of Lb reward with video wearing it ...
    before starting the event ..
    Last edited by putoshomai; 03-30-2021 at 06:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

keep insisting what is not is not ..
    idk why but . its like .. AL community became toxic these days ..

im·prove
    /imˈpro͞ov/
    Learn to pronounce/verb
    gerund or present participle: improving
    make or become better.
    "we’ve used technology to improve relations with customers"

Example:

cooking egg with salt improve the taste ..
    its not literally changing anything physically bro..

its still cooked egg ..

if you dont understand the word change or changing or modify . please stop it..
    thank you ..
    Oh nice hehe u searched for the meaning of improve. Surely by now u must have known that alter/modify is a synonym for "improve" so much for acting smart huh xd

Edit: Okay for your example, yes there is almost nothing changed in the PHYSICAL form of the egg aside from the grains of salt that was added to the egg which somewhat changes the form of the egg in a miniscule level. Although you can say there isn't change in its physical form, adding salt to an egg CHANGES/IMPROVES its flavor, hence there is still change. It's like your saying people who took plastic surgery didn't change but "improved" their bodies instead lmfao, and when people cook eggs in particular and add certain ingredients there isn't any change but IMPROVEMENT rather xD.

Edit 2: Nice example btw hehe
    Last edited by Regifter; 03-30-2021 at 11:54 AM.
    ~GUILDMASTER~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Regifter View Post
    Oh nice hehe u searched for the meaning of improve. Surely by now u must have known that alter/modify is a synonym for "improve" so much for acting smart huh xd

Edit: Okay for your example, yes there is almost nothing changed in the PHYSICAL form of the egg aside from the grains of salt that was added to the egg which somewhat changes the form of the egg in a miniscule level. Although you can say there isn't change in its physical form, adding salt to an egg CHANGES/IMPROVES its flavor, hence there is still change. It's like your saying people who took plastic surgery didn't change but "improved" their bodies instead lmfao, and when people cook eggs in particular and add certain ingredients there isn't any change but IMPROVEMENT rather xD.

Edit 2: Nice example btw hehe
    that is like saying "Dark is the absence of light " Bro. don't make it difficult ..
    You be like " Its Still light!!! just Darker!! "
    Me: Wait whaaaattt????

Bro. that's why that word exist!.
    even though it almost has the same meaning ,.. its still different word with different purpose of using it..

insisting what is not is not bro that is toxicity ..
    Let me remind you this thread is already done bro. GL with that ..
    I pity you for not reading ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

that is like saying "Dark is the absence of light " Bro. don't make it difficult ..
    You be like " Its Still light!!! just Darker!! "
    Me: Wait whaaaattt????

Bro. that's why that word exist!.
    even though it almost has the same meaning ,.. its still different word with different purpose of using it..

insisting what is not is not bro that is toxicity ..
    Let me remind you this thread is already done bro. GL with that ..
    I pity you for not reading ..
    So now ur putting words in my mouth, your the one who originally said that "improving isn't change". Sure they're two similar words yet can be used for a different function but u can't say that "improving" something doesn't change anything to the object.

Also, I don't think u have ended the thread yet. U should make sure what ur saying back things up. If you can't take any opinions for ur suggestion then don't post ur suggestion at all. And please be open-minded on ur suggestion, people have been saying that (ok for ur sake I'll use ur favorite word in theory) improving the rewards for lb would make it unfair for the people who did not run lb. Why? Ok to make you understand I'll make an example. (Yay more examples) Imagine they make the lb vanity sets on this easter event tradable. ("Oh wow they're the same, just made tradable. Ooh Improvement." Not) The people who chose not to run the lb because the rewards were originally untradable, would be upset because lb rewards are a quick source of money if they're tradable, am I right? And it's not as easy to catch up on lb to chase for these rewards that were changed/IMPROVED halfway through the event. C'mon it's alrdy a week. Anyways just my 2 cents u can rant more abt eggs and light n dark I'm done with this
    ~GUILDMASTER~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

-1 its a bad habit to change things in the middle of an event. unfair!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Regifter View Post
    So now ur putting words in my mouth, your the one who originally said that "improving isn't change". Sure they're two similar words yet can be used for a different function but u can't say that "improving" something doesn't change anything to the object.

Also, I don't think u have ended the thread yet. U should make sure what ur saying back things up. If you can't take any opinions for ur suggestion then don't post ur suggestion at all. And please be open-minded on ur suggestion, people have been saying that (ok for ur sake I'll use ur favorite word in theory) improving the rewards for lb would make it unfair for the people who did not run lb. Why? Ok to make you understand I'll make an example. (Yay more examples) Imagine they make the lb vanity sets on this easter event tradable. ("Oh wow they're the same, just made tradable. Ooh Improvement." Not) The people who chose not to run the lb because the rewards were originally untradable, would be upset because lb rewards are a quick source of money if they're tradable, am I right? And it's not as easy to catch up on lb to chase for these rewards that were changed/IMPROVED halfway through the event. C'mon it's alrdy a week. Anyways just my 2 cents u can rant more abt eggs and light n dark I'm done with this
    Sad ...
    Read more..

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by putoshomai; 03-31-2021 at 06:47 PM.