Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EVG required stats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default EVG required stats

Whats the required stats to get into an evg party? As a rogue i have 4.4k damage atm with dugg bow and sunken armor...is this enough?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I would also like to know, bump

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Should 2 good..i hear 2 warriors switching off on mobs every 10 or so spawns.. others xan hang back behind wall and come in for boss kill..
    I dont do evg much but i play a warr and get worn out doing mobs and bosses over n over..
    Sounds like you should be good to do evg.. make sure you can switch to gold loot gears fast for each boss kill..

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CHAOSSS View Post
    Should 2 good..i hear 2 warriors switching off on mobs every 10 or so spawns.. others xan hang back behind wall and come in for boss kill..
    I dont do evg much but i play a warr and get worn out doing mobs and bosses over n over..
    Sounds like you should be good to do evg.. make sure you can switch to gold loot gears fast for each boss kill..

Yeah, gonna test it out later once evg opens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoorCharlatan View Post
    Whats the required stats to get into an evg party? As a rogue i have 4.4k damage atm with dugg bow and sunken armor...is this enough?

for me .. dmg is necessary too but ..

you need dug bow gl and dug dug . in evg if youre a rog.
    other items is required. but no need to mention it since it's common knowledge .
    and you also need a minimum 100bd awake or with pet . for a good dmg ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The most reasonable and budget friendly way for mage is;

For happiness bonus get Bao pet. It was free but you can also buy for cheap..

For arcane ability get Magma pet. It is literally free to get. It helps you to proc very fast.

Get skra staff with %3-4 INT stats and skra gun with 100-125 gold loot for a reasonable price..

Buy Abbys armor with gold loot and mireguard helmet with gold loot.

Get Inter set with %12-15 INT for 9-12m.

Get Golden Clover to boost your int and gold loot.

Get greed set with 250 gold loot it is very cheap now.

Get Nox set for speed also very cheap..

Place +6 or +7 INT jewels to all these gears..

You can do all these things to a budget like 75m to 90m..

You can reach 1600 INT with all these items..

That INT will carry you in both evg and dm..

This is the best price/performance build in my opinion..

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Hmm i can't use Magma since i nee nekro aa to survive lmao
    Dragons are overall

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

u need to have dugg daggs too and high dmg or high bd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

6k minimum damage for mages, need at least 7-8k pure damage as a rogue to even scratch the spiders. In a party 4.4k is ok if you use double damage elixir + boss damage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evilmorty View Post
    6k minimum damage for mages, need at least 7-8k pure damage as a rogue to even scratch the spiders. In a party 4.4k is ok if you use double damage elixir + boss damage
    Dang thats alot, im saving for dugg daggs and clover atm, as for the pet, idk who to buy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stormydragon View Post
    Hmm i can't use Magma since i nee nekro aa to survive lmao
    true just use nekro aa it helps the team very much to avoid stun especially warriors cus their stun immunity spell doesnt last that long. me playing as a warrior i sometimes miss my whole combo bcus i got stunned and pulled far away from the bosses. i didnt use nekro bcus i was using glowstik aa.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Stats-wise, in my opinion, you need at least 1.4k int / dex / str for EVG/DM.

Minimum weapons/gears requirement for EVG/DM per class IMO:

Mage:
    1. skratch staff 2. skratch gun 3. ebon armour

Rogue:
    1. dug dag 2. dug bow 3. sunken armour

Warrior (for this one I am just basing off what my guildy said.. he said he just uses 2 weapons and 2 armor):
    1. dox axe 2. doz aegis 3. ebon armor 4. chasmal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Eventually I will have dugg dag and bow but for now which one should I buy? Only have 100m to invest into evg. If I buy bow I get high bd all around with sunken, if I buy dug I have lower bd higher dex no sunken just endless gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by CHAOSSS View Post

Nope, you dont need a 2 warrior in evg since they have the same task. U can do 1 war and 3 mages for fast clear waves coz mage ulti will be unli. 1 war 2 mages and 1 rog is good too. But for me 3 mage is op xd
    A single warrior with doz axe, doz aegis, ebon aegis, glint aegis, chas arm, ebon arm and buried set with a decent stats would do. It will take time to practice doing combo or procs but it will be worth it.
    And to stop u from dying, all u need is good AA like arc arie. Heal and jugg is also crucial when doing evg.
    For the combo, 1st try to lure all the mobs at the center then heal, next is proc the axe and start using jugg (jugg will have a faster cd when u use it while the doz axe has proc), next is your doz aegis, next is ebon aegis, the next is glint aegis. At this time all of the small mobs are cleared. Go back your doz axe with your and try to kill the spider first and next the boss. ( Dont forget that your chasmal is on your axe and ebon arm is on the aegis and use your AA before the shield of your heal disappeared)

This is just my humble opinion and I'm not a pro in this game. I'm just sharing what i learned for playing a couple months of evg. I hope it'll help thanks

Sent from my M2007J3SY using Tapatalk

15. The Following User Says Thank You to undefeated_chronicle For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Only a few days left in the event, havent saved up much, managed to reach 5k damage though. Might have to stick to DM and normal gates for a while

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Espanio View Post
    Eventually I will have dugg dag and bow but for now which one should I buy? Only have 100m to invest into evg. If I buy bow I get high bd all around with sunken, if I buy dug I have lower bd higher dex no sunken just endless gear

with 100m uhould be able to buy a clean/bad awake duggar daggs and sunken armor. I suggest you do that if you plan to farm evg with group. I personally don’t even use bow mainly because the proc is not reliable. It ends up being that my team clears spider before my bow start proccing. So i just focus on duggar daggs and making sure it procs by charging nox and then spamming skills. Tbh you can do just as much damage (if not more) as someone who relies on bow proc and dmg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Dang thats alot, im saving for dugg daggs and clover atm, as for the pet, idk who to buy

what pet arcane ability and happiness bonus do you currently use?

If i were to suggest something right off the bat, it would be to have a pet aa with %stacking dmg, using dmg ad elixirs, and opening a chest dmg elixir before asking for a party. This is because most of the time, people invite randoms based on the stats they display so the more appealing your stats are the better your chances at getting a party. I know it’s not ideal to have to spend 30k for elixir just to get a party but the benefits outweighs the cost when you eventually acquire a solid team or consistently get a party for evg.

Your stats are fine as it is ngl as long as you know how to play and try to deal as much dmg as you can. Since you use bow try to proc by charging your basic attack as you come up from wall and doing 2-3 normal basic attack. Also make sure you are using the right skills, (personally I like using aim,pierce,nox, razor shield).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    what pet arcane ability and happiness bonus do you currently use?

If i were to suggest something right off the bat, it would be to have a pet aa with %stacking dmg, using dmg ad elixirs, and opening a chest dmg elixir before asking for a party. This is because most of the time, people invite randoms based on the stats they display so the more appealing your stats are the better your chances at getting a party. I know it’s not ideal to have to spend 30k for elixir just to get a party but the benefits outweighs the cost when you eventually acquire a solid team or consistently get a party for evg.

Your stats are fine as it is ngl as long as you know how to play and try to deal as much dmg as you can. Since you use bow try to proc by charging your basic attack as you come up from wall and doing 2-3 normal basic attack. Also make sure you are using the right skills, (personally I like using aim,pierce,nox, razor shield).

As of the moment, im using electra hb and tadtheph aa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

3 mages op in evg u dont even need op pet aa either can use 1 glow 1 eterno 1 magma....unlimited energize is good asf....farming gold there is so easy.....1 rogue good too...but for farming evg NOTHING compares to running 3 mages...my suggestion switch to mage just to farm evg...ik rogues who had 2k dex set and 150+ bd set that switched to mage just to farm evg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Naaabmage View Post
    3 mages op in evg u dont even need op pet aa either can use 1 glow 1 eterno 1 magma....unlimited energize is good asf....farming gold there is so easy.....1 rogue good too...but for farming evg NOTHING compares to running 3 mages...my suggestion switch to mage just to farm evg...ik rogues who had 2k dex set and 150+ bd set that switched to mage just to farm evg
    Yes, rogues are not as wanted as mages in EVG even if your damage and bd is already high. Wars prefer mages in EVG for unlimited ulti. I know too of rogs who quit because of this if you still have time - change to mage or war if you really want to farm evg. Hope in the expansion this can be balanced.