Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: (News) Scorn Act II news by octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Um question? You mentioned "To bridge a story together" hmmm I've heard of no such story....that's just an excuse to.stall.us so papa developers can work on AL and PLand forget SL....
    Btw: I trully hope that the level cap raise is much.better then Humania or These mini.dungeons ....
    " Arcane Legend: Aliss lvl.16 Warrior."
    Tired of that Old Sig? Want a Fresh New One?
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...re-Design-Shop!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SkillFullGamer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Hmm, maybe i should cap my op if we have this much time left.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkillFullGamer View Post
    Um question? You mentioned "To bridge a story together" hmmm I've heard of no such story....that's just an excuse to.stall.us so papa developers can work on AL and PLand forget SL....
    Btw: I trully hope that the level cap raise is much.better then Humania or These mini.dungeons ....
    I'll fill you in on the story then

The scorn were behind the infested deck and hive I don't have details of what they were trying to accomplish with it but they were behind it I'm excited for scorn II to see what they were up to

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Hopefully we will get our last skill as well with the update. :/

Dark Legends: Fear- Level 31
    Star Legends: Decay- Level 46 Operative
    Pocket Legends: Prestige- Level 53 Bird

A hole in the ground under a bridge down by a river...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

*sadwoof
    Testament: 41 Engineer
    Pwnie Czar/Founding Member-Sparkling Pwnies

Gravity is a myth... the Earth sucks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunch View Post
    You have got to be kidding me. A 9-10 month wait on a cap increase?
    *STS Pushes SL's cap raise to a year to earn money to pay their staff for AL new Cap Raise*

This would likely happen

Im guessing if they push the cap raise to a year after the last one, The level cap should be around Level 51.

Because we will have ton's of Pinks to Steam Roll those Upcoming Campaign!

-----
    NOTE TO READER: The above post should most likely be read in a sarcastic tone.

hahaha! peace bro

EDIT: dunno if it's sarcastic enough o.O
    meh. i don't even know what im saying right now lol.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Play as if it's your last.
    Because in the End, You will face Judgement

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

I hope Gibber and the Crew are preparing at least long-talked personal spaceships lol... AT LEAST

mini-campaigns are good.. I like em both..

but THE YEAR LONG GAP?!?!?!?!

I'm in mixed feelings.. really like Hive and Savant but kinda angry on STS making TWO NEW games before cap raise in SL...

Maybe NEW PVP maps while we r waiting?
    Huh, Gibber? That could ease the pain lmao
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashbackflip View Post
    I hope Gibber and the Crew are preparing at least long-talked personal spaceships lol... AT LEAST

mini-campaigns are good.. I like em both..

but THE YEAR LONG GAP?!?!?!?!

I'm in mixed feelings.. really like Hive and Savant but kinda angry on STS making TWO NEW games before cap raise in SL...

Maybe NEW PVP maps while we r waiting?
    Huh, Gibber? That could ease the pain lmao
    or or or!!! We DON'T wait! :/
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

*sigh*

-----
    WARNING: The above post has a high chance of causing tears, wailing, gnashing of teeth, and/or accusations of trolling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Default the story

Quote Originally Posted by akfury:742578
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillFullGamer View Post
    I'll fill you in on the story then

The scorn were behind the infested deck and hive I don't have details of what they were trying to accomplish with it but they were behind it I'm excited for scorn II to see what they were up to

Ok guys I tell ya this tale then... Sit down and listen..

As usual it all began in a galaxy far away - as in time, so in space..

Earth was left behind blossoming and cured from industrial pollution as most of corporations migrated into deep space

Some corps started to deplete new planets and asteroid belts - such as Delta7 and Numa. Others started to create their own installments aimed for different tasks - even as weird as movie production (Slouch-O)

To keep vast territories at peace humanity didn't invented anything new apart from controlled war (ironic, isn't it?) waged by mercs. So - huge UCSs (United Colonies SpaceShips) started to roam Universe, carrying platoons of hired guns - us..

Our UCS is called BlackStar or, in slang - B*

Our mission is to go where we are needed...and PAID

Usually we were assigned to deal with mundane tasks: cleansing vular activity in mining caves of Delta7, clearing pirate threat, suppressing robots uprising and punishing vular supporters - all what was needed and paid by UC government..

But once....

Distress call was received from convoy transporting new governor of planet Voleria. When B* arrived at the crash site we discovered that our colony was attacked by New and vicious enemy - the Scorn

Scorn is the race divided into two branches - scorns and immortals (i forgot their name) and is known to worship Chaos Gods or smth like that.. yet little is known about them..

From metaphysical point of view - humanity represents force or creation and scorn - force of destruction.. though this is much more complicated (i hope) as we, mercs, are not popping bubbles from the barrels of our guns..

Back to the story

When we defended Voleria everything was quiet for some time.. and suddenly - one of our UCS decks got infested by nasty vular-like alien eggs - some think it was an accident, others - hidden sabotage..

Anyway - eggs were cleared - burned and stomped in millions (2.396.477 to be precise) and we followed the trace of infestation

This trace led us to he Hive - well known zone with the queen producing those vular eggs and also - very scorn-like creatures - all mixed, what makes our scientists think that vulars might have some scorn ancestors as well.. It's still unclear how eggs from the Hive got on the ship... We gotta learn that..

Of course, after defeating scorn on Voleria, lots of artifacts have fallen to our hands and tech-hungry scientists became restless and anxious.. one of them took an artifact from the cave of Thyra Nael (final Voleria boss) and flew away to the sci-station on the Savant corvette-class ship..

As usual - his curiosity costed UC gov more credits than planned and for us, his curiosity costs our lives and lives of our friends ..

He started the research without proper precautions and got confused and overrun by scorn artifact ant its powers... Interesting thing is that this New tech can affect humans as well as droids - what makes us wonder even more - who or what are scorns......

I hope the answers to some of these questions we will find in the upcoming Scorn Act II...

thanx for listening, folks! The tale is over for now..

See ya in game
    click my sig to join

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to flashbackflip For This Useful Post:

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Ok guys I tell ya this tale then... Sit down and listen..

Earth was left behind blossoming and cured from industrial pollution as most of corporations migrated into deep space

Some corps started to deplete new planets and asteroid belts - such as Delta7 and Numa. Others started to create their own installments aimed for different tasks - even as weird as movie production (Slouch-O)

To keep vast territories at peace humanity didn't invented anything new apart from controlled war (ironic, isn't it?) waged by mercs. So - huge UCSs (United Colonies SpaceShips) started to roam Universe, carrying platoons of hired guns - us..

Our UCS is called BlackStar or, in slang - B*

Our mission is to go where we are needed...and PAID

Usually we were assigned to deal with mundane tasks: cleansing vular activity in mining caves of Delta7, clearing pirate threat, suppressing robots uprising and punishing vular supporters - all what was needed and paid by UC government..

But once....

Distress call was received from convoy transporting new governor of planet Voleria. When B* arrived at the crash site we discovered that our colony was attacked by New and vicious enemy - the Scorn

Scorn is the race divided into two branches - scorns and immortals (i forgot their name) and is known to worship Chaos Gods or smth like that.. yet little is known about them..

From metaphysical point of view - humanity represents force or creation and scorn - force of destruction.. though this is much more complicated (i hope) as we, mercs, are not popping bubbles from the barrels of our guns..

Back to the story

When we defended Voleria everything was quiet for some time.. and suddenly - one of our UCS decks got infested by nasty vular-like alien eggs - some think it was an accident, others - hidden sabotage..

Anyway - eggs were cleared - burned and stomped in millions (2.396.477 to be precise) and we followed the trace of infestation

This trace led us to he Hive - well known zone with the queen producing those vular eggs and also - very scorn-like creatures - all mixed, what makes our scientists think that vulars might have some scorn ancestors as well.. It's still unclear how eggs from the Hive got on the ship... We gotta learn that..

Of course, after defeating scorn on Voleria, lots of artifacts have fallen to our hands and tech-hungry scientists became restless and anxious.. one of them took an artifact from the cave of Thyra Nael (final Voleria boss) and flew away to the sci-station on the Savant corvette-class ship..

As usual - his curiosity costed UC gov more credits than planned and for us, his curiosity costs our lives and lives of our friends ..

He started the research without proper precautions and got confused and overrun by scorn artifact ant its powers... Interesting thing is that this New tech can affect humans as well as droids - what makes us wonder even more - who or what are scorns......

I hope the answers to some of these questions we will find in the upcoming Scorn Act II...

thanx for listening, folks! The tale is over for now..

See ya in game
    O.O i just read all of that.
    Luv it!

Sent from The Vular Hive Depths Secret Chamber! XD
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Umm unless i am crazy but Voleria was released in December. So whats with the year long wait for cap? They said September /October not December.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by *Zero* View Post
    Umm unless i am crazy but Voleria was released in December. So whats with the year long wait for cap? They said September /October not December.
    It would make since that devs would work hard on bugs/and mechanics that AL when it is released. So I would hope not.....But you know what happened to DL ya'know :P
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

ok guys i tell ya this tale then... Sit down and listen..

some corps started to deplete new planets and asteroid belts - such as delta7 and numa. Others started to create their own installments aimed for different tasks - even as weird as movie production (slouch-o)

to keep vast territories at peace humanity didn't invented anything new apart from controlled war (ironic, isn't it?) waged by mercs. So - huge ucss (united colonies spaceships) started to roam universe, carrying platoons of hired guns - us..

Our ucs is called blackstar or, in slang - b*

our mission is to go where we are needed...and paid

usually we were assigned to deal with mundane tasks: Cleansing vular activity in mining caves of delta7, clearing pirate threat, suppressing robots uprising and punishing vular supporters - all what was needed and paid by uc government..

But once....

Distress call was received from convoy transporting new governor of planet voleria. When b* arrived at the crash site we discovered that our colony was attacked by new and vicious enemy - the scorn

scorn is the race divided into two branches - scorns and immortals (i forgot their name) and is known to worship chaos gods or smth like that.. Yet little is known about them..

From metaphysical point of view - humanity represents force or creation and scorn - force of destruction.. Though this is much more complicated (i hope) as we, mercs, are not popping bubbles from the barrels of our guns..

Back to the story

when we defended voleria everything was quiet for some time.. And suddenly - one of our ucs decks got infested by nasty vular-like alien eggs - some think it was an accident, others - hidden sabotage..

this trace led us to he hive - well known zone with the queen producing those vular eggs and also - very scorn-like creatures - all mixed, what makes our scientists think that vulars might have some scorn ancestors as well.. It's still unclear how eggs from the hive got on the ship... We gotta learn that..

Of course, after defeating scorn on voleria, lots of artifacts have fallen to our hands and tech-hungry scientists became restless and anxious.. One of them took an artifact from the cave of thyra nael (final voleria boss) and flew away to the sci-station on the savant corvette-class ship..

As usual - his curiosity costed uc gov more credits than planned and for us, his curiosity costs our lives and lives of our friends ..

He started the research without proper precautions and got confused and overrun by scorn artifact ant its powers... Interesting thing is that this new tech can affect humans as well as droids - what makes us wonder even more - who or what are scorns......

I hope the answers to some of these questions we will find in the upcoming scorn act ii...

Thanx for listening, folks! The tale is over for now..

See ya in game

a m a z i n g !!!!!
    "Always Be Yourself"
    "KOI & SP, will always be in my Heart"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by =>HunterSLAYER<= View Post
    O.O i just read all of that.
    Luv it!

Quote Originally Posted by SexyIsland View Post
    a m a z i n g !!!!!
    Thanx! Really appreciate it

Check my blog then - u might like it as well..
    click my sig to join

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    The 1 year anniversary combined Apple launch is later this month.
    there is other items also in the works..but i cant post them sorry guys...all I know its gonna be a nice August.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    there is other items also in the works..but i cant post them sorry guys...all I know its gonna be a nice August.
    dang ghost , building up the suspense are we ?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kanozaki For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

awesome flash

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

Anything Judge Dred related coming? :-)
    "Still Retired but casually dueling in PvP from Time to Time"
    EXTREME BOSS SLAYERS Are Back!
    Wanting a signature? Send me a Pm (SL credits only)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

soooo......DL is getting update...how about us.....hummmm