Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: (News) Scorn Act II news by octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Default (News) Scorn Act II news by octavos

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 1916
Size:  76.5 KB
    ATT: this is not solely abut "SAII info" but any updates that will lead to info on the update.

History
    11-29-2011, 03:09 PM
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-Are-You-Ready
    Last comment was 03-13-2012, 09:50 AM This preview was for Volaria. The next cap is still a bit out (after Dark Legends launch).

12-15-2011, 02:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by asommers View Post
    • Level cap has been raised to 41 with the new Voleria campaign! Help save Voleria from the brink of destruction!

Many capped within the first 2-3 weeks of this new campain (I capped Ghost Dec 22, 2011 and 2 more by the end of Jan) /History

Thursday April 26, 2012
    So PL got its first sneak peak of humania, and I asked how about SL? Where is our update... here is the response:

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne:631435
    Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    Nice but where is SL teaser?
    Scorn Act II is out a bit further.

Tuesday May 1, 2012
    I know its not a SL update, but this is to help you plan for the cap in PL
    So if your trying to achieve the level cap "41" then you have some time. till then farm for MONEY and loot, find vanitys, or play DL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    We're still a bit out from Humania release. As others mentioned, we've just kicked off the item design contest. It will take a bit after that wraps up to create the items and get them ready to go along with the content. Have fun!

Wensday May 16, 2012
    Nope, Nothing, Nada...only thing we have had was a mothers day vanity...Hope you bought it. (one thing were waiting for also is veteran rewards here )

Thursday May 17, 2012
    After a bit of threads saying..."Were all alone how about us!?!?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    We have assigned a developer to be a product owner on each of our Live games (PL, SL, and DL). This dev draws upon the other departments for resources as necessary. This ensures that there is at least one person at the top of each game watching out for it, but it does not mean that there is only one person working on each game. Right now on SL, there are some classic Sci Fi vanities coming for Memorial Day, and some very special things planned to coincide with the movie Prometheus.

Monday May 21, 2012
    Errr, Nothing to do with PL thank god!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibber View Post
    Hi Star Legends! I’m Gibber and I am the designer heading up the new content for Star Legends. I’m a big sci-fi fan, a big gamer, and I’m really excited about some of the stuff we have in the works for Star Legends!

For Memorial Day we are going to be remembering some classic sci-fi movies with new vanity items. Some of the new vanities will be available to buy in the store, but some of them are only available as drops in the dungeons. Oh, Memorial Day weekend will also be a double XP weekend. The next event will be launched around the release of the movie Prometheus and it will have some fun gameplay in it. We will be posting more information on that so keep an eye out as it gets closer.

A little info about me!

Favorite Sci-Fi Books: The Thrawn Trilogy (Star Wars) is an all time favorite. Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series is also very close to my heart. Snow Crash, it can be a tough read, but good stuff. The list really goes on and on.

Favorite Sci-Fi Movies: Empire Strikes Back, Blade Runner, Dune, Serenity, and Tron.

Thanks and see you in space,
    -Gibber

Tuesday May 22, 2012
    Were feeling the love with more news rolling in.

Stock up on gamer food, power your batteries and get ready to Level Up! Double XP will be in effect for this long Memorial Day holiday weekend in both Star Legends and Pocket Legends!

Wednesday May 23, 2012
    Yea this info is a day old, but errr Nothing about "SAII"

new Star Legends content, check that out:

• Double XP weekend
    • Memorial Day classic sci-fi movie vanities - some drops, some in the Store
    • New Prometheus movie event, more details on that soon

The cool thing about Spacetime Games is that we share tech across all games. So, in the future, features (like the Achievement System that is currently in Dark Legends) could make its way to Star Legends.

Wednesday May 30, 2012
    Well nothing yet to report, but we have our fingers crossed... a teaser or maybe a video would be great.
    Hope you enjoyed Memorial Day vanity. It still drops and its permanent (stated by a dev)..the ones that will disappear are the store ones.

Thursday May 31, 2012
    is for DL, but maybe SL will see some flow over
    Name:  Picture 3.png
Views: 1491
Size:  30.4 KB

Friday June 1, 2012
    What could this mean...hummm, maybe this week will be interesting out!!!
    For anyone who recently received a push notification from a Spacetime Game asking you to register and save your account, that is because there is a trial account associated with your device that will be lost when the new game clients are released (which should be soon).

Tuesday June 5, 2012
    yesterday, Humana was officially previewed to the public "its coming soon" and PL has a sale for 1/2 off Elix...well i hear crickets in space. Carapeace and Techno thanks for posting your opinions frequently. Till we hear from Gibber, were still hunting down vanities from bosses.

Thursday June 7, 2012
    Yup, nothing....and prometheus is this weekend... yup has been quiet on the SL front.

Friday June 8, 2012
    So the movie is launched today..and errr ummm, nothing on this end.
    The next event will be launched around the release of the movie Prometheus and it will have some fun gameplay in it. We will be posting more information on that so keep an eye out as it gets closer.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus_(film)

Monday June 11, 2012
    and I thought SL was going to be left alone in the dark abyss...here is some positive news PPL. (thanks Zero for helping us out )
    On a side note* any new missions and stuff in that nature need new client FYI. (i didnt know )
    The Memorial Day stuff was planned to be removed in the same patch that brought in the Prometheus event. *Unfortunately, that patch is being held up by Apple approval of the new client. *We're working on it.

Thursday June 14, 2012
    ummm, ok so i guess its not at apple eh....please disregard comment above. meanwhile I give you this.
    Thanks for your patience guys *I'm planning to have an exclusive look at the coming Prometheus Event before the weekend and more info on the next level cap raise and Scorn Act II in the near future.
    P.S.
    I don't follow your beef. We know you want new stuff. The egg bash event was originally set to not brew the new patch, but we added coolness to it that required the patch, which is right now in Apple approval.

I'm looking at getting a sneak peek of the event on video before the weekend, so hang tight for that.
    P.P.S.
    ummm, Gibb no hard feeling but tell us you love us once and a while
    None of the designers are required to post to the forums. All of them have a lot of work on their plates. I'll let him know that you all are concerned for him
    P.P.P.S. *Side note* statement below was sopposed to be Alien infestation...but he changed it -_-"
    I want to double the sentiment from Samhayne, thanks for your patience!! I've been heads down on the Blackstar: Infested Deck event and some other upcoming content, so fear not.

Friday June 15, 2012
    Well, we hope we got tons of info today...but such a long wait, people not used to it are getting anxious. All we can say is hang in there...
    What was said recap: Veteran Vanities (Not even the first set...and PL is getting 2nd set), Prometheus, Voleria Scorn Act II.

Heres a peek at Prometheus event.

Wednesday June 27, 2012
    As of right now, were expecting Prometheus event to kick off. many SL players are chiming in on suggestions...so help us out and add to the nice list for Gibber.
    No word yet on Scorn Act II

Good stuff, good stuff! The bigger the list of suggestions the better. I won't be able to get everything in, of course, but all of the suggestions are getting filed away for future reference so keep 'em coming!
    Thursday June 28, 2012

Name:  colors.jpg
Views: 1142
Size:  8.9 KB

A little contest form me to you guys...this is to help gibber and have options for him down the road.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...olor-s-contest

Tuesday July 3rd, 2012
    Another Delay....but as it stands it will have newer stuff that PL and DL dont have.....maybe.
    Hey everyone,

We want to update you with the status of the coming Star Legends update that, among other things, includes the Infested Deck Event. This update has been delayed and we anticipate it will be mid-July for it to be released.

This additional delay is due to issues uncovered with the recent release of the Humania Expansion for Pocket Legends. All Spactime games share a common code base that we call the Spacetime Engine. These latest updates were to incorporate features and functionality developed for Dark Legends and opens the way for Star Legends to have Achievements, Passive Player Abilities and more. Unfortunately, there were issues found in that version of the Spacetime Engine that has us releasing new clients for all games. Rather than release the older version of Star Legends (that contains the Infested Deck Event) and possibly inflict bugs on the Star Legends playerbase, we have elected to forgo that version. We have submitted a new client to Apple for approval. Basically, Star Legends is skipping over the version that Pocket Legends is currently running in favor of the next iteration of the Spacetime Engine.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and our apologies for this additional delay. We are very excited for the new content coming for Star Legends and look forward to bringing it to you.

Tuesday July 10rd, 2012
    might be true...maybe not...take it as you will....thanks Z
    Quote Originally Posted by *Zero* View Post
    Guys from what we have heard the new update is the new lvl cap with a special 7 day event. Its gonna have new features thats like the new PL. So hit it up and get used to it will be here soon.

friday July 13th, 2012

Name:  Infested-Deck_sm.jpeg
Views: 1019
Size:  42.6 KB

well if ya'll didn't know by now we have an event yay...but still no sign of new cap....maybe after this week, meaning after event is over on the 20th maybe we will finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. till then collect and level ASAP...buy your elix and get on it.!!!! (monday 16th update) we just broke 1 mill...still need 1 mil to go.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...otal-in-1-Week

Tuesday July 17th, 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by PianoWizzy View Post
    I have a bit of new that non-PL and non-DL players probably don't have much hint about yet regarding free platinum: STS is no longer associated with Tapjoy, the new free platinum service is called W3i [I forgot what it stood for] and is easier for Android users, harder for iOS users. The new service has already been implemented for PL and DL but SL will have it soon [and does not have it yet].

Correct and add to that as needed.

Friday July 20th, 2012
    A new elite dungeon...sweet

VICTORY!

Officials on the UCS Blackstar declare that the alien infestation has been contained. *Mop up efforts are still underway. *Later today, participants in the battle will be able to obtain the Pulse Accelerator Cannon.

Tracking efforts to determine the source of the alien infestation have turned up results. *The species has been tracked down to a hive planet, swarming with aliens. *Scans have also picked up a familiar and unexpected enemy, the Scorn! *Together, the Scorn and the Aliens could be unstoppable, so dive into the Hive and stop them before it’s too late!

Look for a patch later today, Friday, July 20th that will allow participants in the Infested Deck event to obtain the Pulse Accelerator Cannon reward and also open up access to the Hive. *The Hive is an all new mission for characters level 35+ with new Weapons and Legendary Weapons to obtain

Tuesday August 7th, 2012 Holy mother of god....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post

Surprised this wasn't posted in announcements yet.

Posted on Facebook about 15 minutes ago. I'm thinkin another side campaign. Comin out this week apparently.
    EDIT!!!---
    Quote Originally Posted by dugantale View Post
    Hey guys! I talked to a dev (not gonna tell who), but I was told it was not a cap, just some new fun levels! Lol but I did ask and he said it is just fun levels so no need to freak out about capping abd prepairing for it

Friday August 10th, 2012 yay news...
    Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne:741951
    Level cap raise content coming in September / October timeframe. The UCS Savant content helps to bridge the story for that next adventure

Tuesday August 14th, 2012 yay news...
    The 1 year anniversary combined Apple launch is later this month.
    there is other items also in the works..but i cant post them sorry guys...all I know its gonna be a nice August.

Wednesday August 22nd, 2012 ummm yea XD
    Hey Star Legends! I wanted to update you all about some of the exciting things the team and I have been working on lately: the level cap raise, new content, and achievements. The level cap raise and achievements have just been sent off to QA for testing and will be included in our next content release!

- The new level cap will be 46 and the reward for reaching level 46 will be the next piece of the Arbiter’s elite vanity set.*

- The achievement system that some of you may have seen in Pocket Legends or Dark Legends is coming soon to Star Legends. Some of the achievements will include new titles, so we hope you enjoy earning them and showing them off! We also look forward to adding more achievements as we expand on the game and would really love to hear your ideas for some fun, and even funny, achievements.

- The new content that goes along with the level cap raise picks up after the recovery of the UCS Savant and will continue the story of the new mysterious Scorn threat.

We hope you are looking forward to the next content update and here is a preview image of the achievement categories. Now back to work!

and...

Passives will not be coming with the next content update. We decided that since the current skills cannot be maxed out yet we shouldn't introduce passives at this time.
    Thanks for the feedback! We will work on addressing any issues we can and make sure the next release delivers on the areas that were lacking. Keep the feedback coming!

August 27th, 2012 yay news...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaonabiuibil View Post
    (The following week is the week after DL content)
    This was posted on the AL forums (edited out the non-SL parts), cap cap cap cap after DL cap!

(And here is the link to the thread if you want the full scoop on all the STS games: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Arcane-Legends)
    September 4th, 2012 didn't see this before dont know what day it was.
    saw this in Space time nexsus...click the link XD

Attachment 16153

UPDATE** Im lost for words, O_O
    The next chapter to the Blackstar Chronicles is poised for release: Scorn Act II

After securing the USC Savant, it is clear that the Scorn threat is larger and more organized than the United Colonies had anticipated. The Scorn powers of manipulation are considerable, given the energies needed to subvert the science vessel carrying the single Glyph. The stage is set for the next confrontation with the Scorn. Are you ready for it?

The next content release for Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles will increase the level cap from 41 to 46 and continue the story of confrontation with the alien Scorn. Additionally, this release will include new system of Achievements for performing certain actions or accomplishments.

For those that enjoy puzzles, you may have some fun with tripwires. The Scorn are infamous for their use of mines...

Also, the Scorn have powers over the weak minded. Early intelligence indicates there may be psionically forced conscripts in their employ.

Look for the Scorn Act II content release Mid September.
    September 5th, 2012 Thanks XCon
    Quote Originally Posted by xcon View Post
    September 6th, 2012 Thanks Bod
    Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    Today 9/6;
    From SamHayne--->I'm working on getting images of some of the new weapons and armor that are coming in Scorn Act II. Look for those soon.

September 7th, 2012 Nice looking armors O_O
    Here are a few images of some of the new armor and weapon looks coming with the Scorn Act II expansion. The stills don't do them much justice, since you cant see the moving or glowing textures, that are pretty cool

Commando
    Attachment 16277Attachment 16278

Engineer with gloves and a pistol
    Attachment 16279Attachment 16280Attachment 16281

Operative
    Attachment 16282Attachment 16283

In talking with Gibber there are probably a number of color variations to come with these as well.

September 10th, 2012 armors O_O
    I believe 2 weeks. *The team is also working on a set of Veteran Rewards for Star Legends as well. *Look for them in a coming patch.
    and if ya didnt know....

Celebrate the birthday of Star Legends by [strikethrough]blowing up a small part of it![/strikethrough] donning a fancy party hat!!!

You can purchase this dashing red and white hat...

Attachment 16478

September 13th, 2012 O_O

...not any more!

Attachment 16583

Details to follow.
    & this from mr.lord XD

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletonlord View Post
    Hey everyone!

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 436
Size:  172.9 KB

Bumped into Sam in game and he announced that the new level cap raise should be available next week! I will be posting a picture to confirm in a second guys.
    September 19th, 2012 D-Day is upon us!!!!!
    At Today, 12:09 PM the launch has been initiated. I hope this thread has helped you to stay up-to-date on SL events. out!
    The Scorn Crusade Expansion is going out today
    Special on fridays....to look out for 7 Day elixers given out.
    Indeed, random love <3

Select accounts in PL, SL and DL were given such rewards. We do these most every Friday. If you didn't get one this week, maybe you'll get one in the future.

Thanks to all the "thumbs up" everyone you guys are awesome too.....see ya in game
    Last edited by octavos; 09-21-2012 at 05:06 PM.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

2. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to octavos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts

So PL got its first sneak peak of humania, and I asked how about SL? Where is our update... here is the response:

So as news developes, ill update this post. Or if you find news, post here

So if your trying to achieve the level cap "41" then you have some time. till then farm for gold and loot, find vanitys, or play DL.

What's this "gold" you speak of SL has credits

AL: Generalzod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Fine, changed...anyway, do stuff because im sure as everyone caps in DL...they will return here...as for me im trying to earn enough gold to last me in DL.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts

Fine, changed...anyway, do stuff because im sure as everyone caps in DL...they will return here...as for me im trying to earn enough gold to last me in DL.
    Lol, but thanks for the update Ghost its nice to know I can get my WoM fix and not be torn between SL and WoM.
    Last edited by Commanderkeen; 04-26-2012 at 09:19 PM.

AL: Generalzod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

or play PL?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Ugh more waiting. I should be lvling my alts

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

I capped in DL a week ago.. Can't play much on my phone - screen is too damn small..

Any teaser will do.. At least to chat about it))

And i really hope, that from this moment STS will pay more attention to their on-air games... It's almost half a year after Voleria map out lol
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashbackflip View Post
    I capped in DL a week ago.. Can't play much on my phone - screen is too damn small..

Any teaser will do.. At least to chat about it))

And i really hope, that from this moment STS will pay more attention to their on-air games... It's almost half a year after Voleria map out lol
    As PL gets the attention for the new level we can expect that SL, will be new stuff, since every update has been different :P not to be mean towards PL but SL is just a better game.
    (thus commences the war between SL and PL remember its a friendly battle)....DL dont count because everything is different from earning, stashing, collecting, fighting ect..

Jumping through those holes in time and space
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Well I don't know if PL and SL are THAT similar... XD I'm wandering in PL at level 5 absolutely lost with what any of these worlds are or why I have so many quests...

Let me explain the lateness of signatures with a page of my homework.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Well I don't know if PL and SL are THAT similar... XD
    lol, more smiler then you think.

I'm wandering in PL at level 5 absolutely lost with what any of these worlds are or why I have so many quests...
    theres so many missions that im lost, I gave up doing missions because most areas its to quiet O.O ---->Now DL, this it where the game exceeds "Missions are in the levels you do". because power leveling is almost gone...still there is that few that beg for a power level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

power leveling is almost gone...still there is that few that beg for a power level.

Lol
    click my sig to join

Got a SCAMMER to REPORT? DO it HERE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

because power leveling is almost gone...still there is that few that beg for a power level.
    lol i myself rly hate when ppl ask u to power lvl em, specially when ur trying to farm pinks, instead theyre gona beg n beg u to spend ur energy on em
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Play as if it's your last.
    Because in the End, You will face Judgement

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

STS.... give us NEW camapagian now!
    A veteran who cannot let go the glorified Legends days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider023 View Post
    STS.... give us NEW camapagian now!
    Im sure when it hits it will be nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Im sure when it hits it will be nice
    Well, I'm hoping so. I'm hoping for better looking armor, cooler weapons, sharper vanities [the skull was alright, idk about the rest]. Maybe more interesting bosses.

Lady_Pebbles

Thanks for the info. <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Well, I'm hoping so. I'm hoping for better looking armor, cooler weapons, sharper vanities [the skull was alright, idk about the rest]. Maybe more interesting bosses.
    yea, im looking forward to arm cannon vanities...but i can dream right

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

Thanks for the info. <3
    No problemo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

Gimme mawr news pwease!
    I want to see a big fat space cat as a Bawz!
    Or fight something huge like a Spaceship!
    "Still Retired but casually dueling in PvP from Time to Time"
    EXTREME BOSS SLAYERS Are Back!
    Wanting a signature? Send me a Pm (SL credits only)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mitchturbo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchturbo View Post
    Gimme mawr news pwease!
    I want to see a big fat space cat as a Bawz!
    Or fight something huge like a Spaceship!
    Fighting a spaceship!?! :O OMG!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Fighting a spaceship!?! :O OMG!
    well its not a spaceship of what I updated, but if your playing PL...its good news for you.
    1st post edited.