Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
Yeah acceptable perhaps putting a request button on lb itself is going to far with it.

In the 7+ years I've had my guide I've never had/held any sort of recruitment contents or recruitment drives (besides other guilds holding them and messaging my members or even myself to join which is something I'm not a fan of personally aways) but I can accept this is how others choose to do things and that's fine.

Just because I might not be a fan of the idea or dislike it, I won't close my eyes to its benefits. Being someone whos online a lot I literally will get a pm daily from someone asking to join to which myself or my limited number of officers/recruiters aren't always able to respond

Why having such a feature available is such a good idea and I'm sure to be welcomed also by others and making it an option to have on or off (a bit like the battleground requests) would be an overall improvement to the general "quality of life".

Could also not have the friends request feature or list, could say it would encourage people to be more active in towns instead of just seeing if friends are online and only messaging them... but again its a "quality of life" feature that's there and free for us to choose to use it or not.

Just because you might personally not see any use from it, it's not to say others won't

As I mentioned above, if its a feature that is implemented so the guild master can choose to have it on or off (like battleground requests) then you won't need to worry about any additional work for your officers.

Plus if its done so a recruiter can also be the one to accept the requests made, it will give the recruiter rank a bit more depth and meaning which would be an added bonus as the current guild ranking system is a bit outdated and "meh" which could do with improvements (but that topic is another matter of discussion all together)

1 <3
I never said i would not like or that it would be useless, ofc it would be a "quality of life" upgrade, as i said in post before i would personaly like the idea, BUT i think it would kind of damage the dynamic of this social part of the game for all the reason i said in previous post.

And of course i might be wrong but i think the long term effect must be think of thoroughly before being add.