Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
Fair point

however It's not to say making the process automatic, If someone posts a request to join a guild then either gm/officer/recruiter could have access and then be the one to decide to choose to accept it or not.

A bit like when sending someone a friend request doesn't mean the other person will always just accept it.

The benefit, comes from quite a few of the top guilds won't usually have as many recruiters and that comes from either being quite strict with requirements to join or used to give members a higher position in a guild that isn't quite an officer just yet.

What would make this idea even more appealing is having the joining request sent a bit like a house mail. so the person who sends a request to join a guild could also leave a small message about themselves.

From there can decide to click accept or click reject(along with a small reason) being inputted as a response to the request to join.

The idea itself its a great "quality of life" suggestion, just needs tweaking/perfecting however the benefits would greatly out weigh any shortcomings

1 <3
I understand your point, but what i'm saying is that i think it would completely remove the good old way of recruiting new people, by this i mean to talk and run with them before deciding if it would be a good idea to invite them to our guild (and this is helping alot to make town and map more active).

Hence removing the social aspect of recruiting and also removing the purpose of having recruiter, i still think that this way would be too easy and would have bad consequence on the long run.

I would personally like this idea, but i think it would be a bad idea.