Thread: Dark Legends Birthday 🎂 Celebration kicks off... starting Sunday,11th April 2021

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Red face Dark Legends Birthday 🎂 Celebration kicks off... soon April 2021

What better way to get in the spirit for Dark Legends ANNIVERSARY coming up ???

We wanted to deliver a huge THANK YOU to our amazing Dark legends Moderators for making many changes and continue to change for the better.. The game has changed pretty drastically and we look forward to supporting and amplifying DL Businesses on our platform throughout the year.
    We love you and We appreciate YOU Dark Legends Moderators!

Kicking off a new way to have OUR DL DESIGNERS businesses highlighted- We fell in LOVE with the story this sweet ART tells. Shades are on, and it's time to PARTY with..

Introducing Cuddles!

A look fit for a King.. rocking his unique styles

ELEGANT SATIN SUIT on point..

Name:  60EB41FD-AC0F-40CC-A6AD-B0718F4AD3D2.jpeg
Views: 503
Size:  86.4 KB

Happy Birthday DARK Legends! It's been 9 legendary years since we started our adventures in DL, and obviously, that calls for celebration...and CAKE.

More candles for bigger wishes! Jump in-game and join the celebration Legends!
    Last edited by Habibibi; 04-10-2021 at 08:43 PM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Looks AMAZING!!

Moderators, I hope you are taking our Bella’s art and style ideas to heart! We’d love to see some fresh looks in the future. Please continue bringing us gamers updates!! We appreciate all you guys do as always! Looking forward to the Birthday Event!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liq For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Ahh! Beautiful art as always!!!

Taking everyone's ideas into consideration I believe you will ROCK this anniversary bash for Dark Legends! I am so excited to see what you come up with @moderators! You have done an amazing job from the beginning of DL to now & I am sure more amazing things are to come! This is just the beginning for DL!

New styles of clothing, weps and gems & effects on all these would be amazing! I am sure your team @cinco will do amazing when it comes to new ideas!

Love you @moderators! Let's rock this anniversary bash!,
    Honeybeastie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

This is one is the best art I love it soooo much Bella. Very elegant suit for gentlemen’s
    Can we loot cake slices from zombies and bosses all over Arlor to craft birthday cakes pretty please??

Happy Birthday Dark Legends!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

+1

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DL_Player For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Happy Birthday Dl
    Crazy to think I started playing this game in 2012 and now its 2021 thanks for the great memories

and damn cud looking good my boy love the art
    Last edited by caucary; 04-01-2021 at 11:43 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caucary For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I wanna wish dark legends a very happy birthday. Please take consideration about bella art for new ideas. She is an amazing artist. And been playing since 2013 and cant believe it 2021 and it the anniversary is DL. I cant wait to see what to come for the event. I'm always trying to stay positive for any event that comes my way. I hope we get new items for the back and pets and even vanity. I'm looking forward to the bday bash. And once again happy birthday dark legends

Love light <3

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lightingwatch For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post

We wanted to deliver a huge THANK YOU to our amazing Dark legends Moderators for making many changes and continue to change for the better.. The game has changed pretty drastically and we look forward to supporting and amplifying DL Businesses on our platform throughout the year.

Kicking off a new way to have OUR DL DESIGNERS businesses highlighted- We fell in LOVE with the story this sweet ART tells. Shades are on, and it's time to PARTY with..

Introducing Cuddles!

Happy Birthday DARK Legends! It's been 9 legendary years since we started our adventures in DL, and obviously, that calls for celebration...and CAKE.

Absolutely amazing art as always! @Bella

-Cant wait for the bday event!

-And Happy Birthday DL
    Last edited by Uptosts; 04-02-2021 at 10:05 AM.
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Uptosts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Introducing Cuddles!

🎂Let's start celebrating! 🎈🎁 The costume, pose, new helix and outfit took a creative spin Bella. Moderators please take into consideration this new style of helix? Happy birthday DL!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sponsor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default What a Memory....♥️

Oh my Wow!

Looking back at this race of events, farming for gold or kills & the pvp champions of all levels, we’ve overcome many obstacles that at times were at an all time low with situations we weren’t sure would keep us steady on this dL realm.
    Here we are, 10 years later from a start date that would bring so many people together whether vanity, weapon or gem business, friendship or even love & marriage. It’s magnificent, surreal even. We are so very special in so many ways, together in strength, weakness & above all, through competition & praise.
    This new event will guide us not just through these epic creations with precious teamwork & ideas, but also give us hope that we can make each day better...we can make it count. We can create also new beginnings within our heart to help each other, have faith in each other & team up to survive everyday real life too. That’s what this game means to me & on this day, Easter, it’s safe to say we can all feel this toward each other & more importantly, within ourselves.
    Thank you Cinco, thank you Bella, thank you Cuddles, & many thanks to all who create the bliss & excitement we know as our home away from home. I’m too excited for this next event!
    Stay Hungry...
    ~Aumbrosia~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Introducing Cuddles!

Bella's arts has always been really amazing and spectacular. Every detail is highlighted and you can really tell it's pure talent. Moderators have done a splendid job on making the game great and I hope you will consider all of Bella's designs to come to life inside the game. Look at that fine satin suit,it's tailored with such talent and pure passion for art, and I would love to have one of my own because the attire is a total BOMB! Those blue lightning effects alone on weapons would flash out the beauty of the weapons whenever equipped. Im so stoked for DL's bday and I hope to see the new vanities, especially this one. Imagine vampires and royalties having a crossover. Mannn,how cool is that right? DL bday better blow us with surprises instead of candles
    ࿐PROUD EoE15 OFFICER
    Positive Attitude !! ࿐

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Default Happy Easter-Sunday everyone~💛

#HappyEaster to those who are celebrating today! 🐰🌤🎀

Happy #Easter to all.

Name:  8B8784F9-01C9-4FB3-9528-1C39E8CED985.jpeg
Views: 317
Size:  63.3 KB

We have come so far over the last year Dark Legends Moderators, and I hope everyone spends quality time with family & friends in the game as well..

Thank you all for taking the time to post your birthday wishes. I loved hearing from each and every one of you! It was nice to hear from so many people.

꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Introducing Cuddles!

Bella's arts has always been really amazing and spectacular. Every detail is highlighted and you can really tell it's pure talent💯. Moderators have done a splendid job on making the game great and I hope you will consider all of Bella's designs to come to life inside the game. Look at that fine satin suit,it's tailored with such talent and pure passion for art, and I would love to have one of my own because the attire is a total BOMB💥💣! Those blue lightning effects alone on weapons would flash out the beauty of the weapons whenever equipped. Im so stoked for DL's bday and I hope to see the new vanities, especially this one. Imagine vampires and royalties having a crossover. Mannn,how cool is that right? DL bday better blow us with surprises instead of candles🤪

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss For This Useful Post: