Thread: Gold loot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Gold loot

My gold loot items are quite a lot, around 580, but when I kill the boss in deep mars from boss 1234d, the gold I get is always 8,7,9k, it's always like this not just once

why is it like this

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Karfiz View Post
    My gold loot items are quite a lot, around 580, but when I kill the boss in deep mars from boss 1234d, the gold I get is always 8,7,9k, it's always like this not just once

why is it like this

Do you use Re-gifter for passive? if so that's maybe the cause but, I'm not sure though. A random told me to not use Re-gifter passive he mentioned that it messes up the gold drop.

and I'm pretty sure it's not true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greazemk View Post
    Do you use Re-gifter for passive? if so that's maybe the cause but, I'm not sure though. A random told me to not use Re-gifter passive he mentioned that it messes up the gold drop.

and I'm pretty sure it's not true.
    i keep getting this from randos too. but when I go to forums to check, there doesn't seem to be any threads on this. can anyone confirm if this is true?

Sent from my M2007J20CT using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GT5X View Post
    i keep getting this from randos too. but when I go to forums to check, there doesn't seem to be any threads on this. can anyone confirm if this is true?

Sent from my M2007J20CT using Tapatalk
    Its not true, also for your gold drops i can think of 2 reasons (both of these hapened to me in past)

1st you dont switch in time to gold loot, it takes a sec to register that you switched sets and often boss would die before it would register, even if you think you switch in time try switching when boss's hp is at around 30% a couple of times and compare the drops.

2nd you dont actually have some gold loot items equipped, before i was wondering why my drops were low and i checked inventory and saw thst my greed amulet wasnt equipped and i wasnt getting a buff.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Regardless what pet you use, your gold getting from boss is random to begin with.
    I have met register team but getting steady 27k to 29k.
    Other time I met bao team but only getting 8k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Karfiz View Post

why is it like this

I think it is random and it is normal for me ^-^
    "Mungkin tangan abang bau wokwokwok :v"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

i mean u should get like 25-30k each boss, with that gl

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Gold drops have two drops:

1.) low
    2.) high

In Deep Marsh, for example, bosses drop 1k-5k gold with 0 gold loot gear. This is the RNG factor of gold loot in the game. So regardless if you have 1k gold loot or 500 gold loot, you will always get low and high drops randomly. Gold loot pets passive/HB/AA only affects the total amount of gold loot you have. It does NOT make your drop rate quality better/worse. Drop rate quality is random, but gold drop quantity is determined by your total amount of gold loot.

I really wish the developers just removed the randomness of the drop quality of gold in the game. More consistency would be appreciated when it comes to gold loot drop. It's really annoying if you have high gold loot gears (you paid so much for it) and then you get low drops game after game because of randomness/bad luck. This should be addressed on the next expansion.

EDIT: By the way, the same thing applies with item loots in the game. Regardless of how much luck/re-roll you have in the game, the loots are still random. You can have 130%+ luck and 50%+ reroll, but if that mob/boss contains a bad loot table, you will get crappy stuff regardless. It's all RNG, fellas.
    Last edited by Trolzerkeinstein; 04-04-2021 at 06:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trolzerkeinstein View Post
    Gold drops have two drops:

1.) low
    2.) high

In Deep Marsh, for example, bosses drop 1k-5k gold with 0 gold loot gear. This is the RNG factor of gold loot in the game. So regardless if you have 1k gold loot or 500 gold loot, you will always get low and high drops randomly. Gold loot pets passive/HB/AA only affects the total amount of gold loot you have. It does NOT make your drop rate quality better/worse. Drop rate quality is random, but gold drop quantity is determined by your total amount of gold loot.

I really wish the developers just removed the randomness of the drop quality of gold in the game. More consistency would be appreciated when it comes to gold loot drop. It's really annoying if you have high gold loot gears (you paid so much for it) and then you get low drops game after game because of randomness/bad luck. This should be addressed on the next expansion.

EDIT: By the way, the same thing applies with item loots in the game. Regardless of how much luck/re-roll you have in the game, the loots are still random. You can have 130%+ luck and 50%+ reroll, but if that mob/boss contains a bad loot table, you will get crappy stuff regardless. It's all RNG, fellas.
    Do u want the economy to be more inflated that it already is? XD?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk