Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by namansharma99910 View Post
    Hi everyone
    I request the Developers to make energy essences tradable and if possible the crafted energies too .
    1) The reason behind this is it will lower the prices of event energy kits and will appreciate more and more players to run for Leaderboard increasing the competition for good .
    2) (if only energy essences are tradable ) it would also help a lot since I level up my other characters they got a lot of energy essences which are good for nothing .
    This will not affect the prices of platinum paid event energy kits since crafted energies will not be tradable .
    It's very hard to level up the other character as well then farm energy essences and then play the event .
    Let me know what you think

Sent from my RMX2027 using Tapatalk
    LOL!

First, how is the competition for leaderboard will increase when basically if you make those crafted energies tradeable will cost for almost free.

And you said platinum purchased energy kits will not be affected by that you just mentioned to make crafted energies tradeable. LIKE HOW???????????????

And making the energy essences tradeable is basically making crafted energies tradeable too.

Again, tell me how is this going to increase the competition for lb when those rich players with 500+ character slots purchase energy essences for 5 gold in auction house and every 1 hour they have 2.5k energies.
    Last edited by Greazemk; 04-06-2021 at 11:52 AM. Reason: cringe

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greazemk View Post
    LOL!

First, how is the competition for leaderboard will increase when basically if you make those crafted energies tradeable will cost for almost free.

And you said platinum purchased energy kits will not be affected by that you just mentioned to make crafted energies tradeable. LIKE HOW???????????????

And making the energy essences tradeable is basically making crafted energies tradeable too.

Again, tell me how is this going to increase the competition for lb when those rich players with 500+ character slots purchase energy essences for 5 gold in auction house and every 1 hour they have 2.5k energies.
    Firstly ,I think you should read properly in the second point I mention if only essences are tradable not crafted energies.

secondly,even if crafted energies are tradable for the fact that they will have " 2.5k" energies per hour that doesn't mean much since it'll be for 5 gold for everyone
    And one doesn't get points by just stacking up energies instead they get points by playing the event
    So by this everyone will be able to buy energies at cheap rates and play.
    Lastly if you're not rich you don't stand a chance still

Last edited by namansharma99910; 04-06-2021 at 01:58 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Firstly ,I think you should read properly in the second point I mention if only essences are tradable not crafted energies.

secondly,even if crafted energies are tradable for the fact that they will have " 2.5k" energies per hour that doesn't mean much since it'll be for 5 gold for everyone
    And one doesn't get points by just stacking up energies instead they get points by playing the event

You can get on LB without buying energies on quite a few events. Everyone is telling you it straight because this has been brought up so many times. Its just not going to happen, even if every single person here wanted it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

How high are you?