Thread: Tradable energy essences

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Tradable energy essences

Hi everyone
    I request the Developers to make energy essences tradable and ×[if possible the crafted energies too .]×
    1) The reason behind this is it will lower the prices of event energy kits and will appreciate more and more players to run for Leaderboard increasing the competition for good .
    2) (if only energy essences are tradable ) it would also help a lot since I level up my other characters they got a lot of energy essences which are good for nothing .
    This will not affect the prices of platinum paid event energy kits since crafted energies will not be tradable .
    It's very hard to level up the other character as well then farm energy essences and then play the event .

Finally I thought it would be just better to make just " energy essences" tradable.

crafted energies must remain non-tradable and non-stashable

This will not affect the price of platinum purchased since crafted energies are not tradable or stashable .

This could atleast give a chance to more players who don't have to farm energies and then play event instead they could just buy essences and put them on crafting .

( Limited 25 slots ) and again since crafted energies will not be tradable they can't use multiple characters.

Let me know what you think

I have crossed the wrong statement

Sent from my RMX2027 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by namansharma99910; 04-06-2021 at 02:38 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by namansharma99910 View Post
    Hi everyone
    I request the Developers to make energy essences tradable and if possible the crafted energies too .
    1) The reason behind this is it will lower the prices of event energy kits and will appreciate more and more players to run for Leaderboard increasing the competition for good .
    2) (if only energy essences are tradable ) it would also help a lot since I level up my other characters they got a lot of energy essences which are good for nothing .
    This will not affect the prices of platinum paid event energy kits since crafted energies will not be tradable .
    It's very hard to level up the other character as well then farm energy essences and then play the event .
    Let me know what you think

LOL!

First, how is the competition for leaderboard will increase when basically if you make those crafted energies tradeable will cost for almost free.

And you said platinum purchased energy kits will not be affected by that you just mentioned to make crafted energies tradeable. LIKE HOW???????????????

And making the energy essences tradeable is basically making crafted energies tradeable too.

Again, tell me how is this going to increase the competition for lb when those rich players with 500+ character slots purchase energy essences for 5 gold in auction house and every 1 hour they have 2.5k energies.
    Last edited by Greazemk; 04-06-2021 at 11:52 AM. Reason: cringe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Lol?

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

this is so like wha 2016/17? lol
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Absolutely not...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

-1 this will result in lost for sts and for us too cus lb runners will be obligated to only buy essences even if they are cheap to run, and if u wanna use your energies in another toon on your account, you should suggest stasheable instead tradeable btw

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Its big NO NO NO. Not a good idea, it has been like that before with the first events, and it didn’t turns out very well....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greazemk View Post
    LOL!

First, how is the competition for leaderboard will increase when basically if you make those crafted energies tradeable will cost for almost free.

And you said platinum purchased energy kits will not be affected by that you just mentioned to make crafted energies tradeable. LIKE HOW???????????????

And making the energy essences tradeable is basically making crafted energies tradeable too.

Again, tell me how is this going to increase the competition for lb when those rich players with 500+ character slots purchase energy essences for 5 gold in auction house and every 1 hour they have 2.5k energies.
    Firstly ,I think you should read properly in the second point I mention if only essences are tradable not crafted energies.

secondly,even if crafted energies are tradable for the fact that they will have " 2.5k" energies per hour that doesn't mean much since it'll be for 5 gold for everyone
    And one doesn't get points by just stacking up energies instead they get points by playing the event
    So by this everyone will be able to buy energies at cheap rates and play.
    Lastly if you're not rich you don't stand a chance still

Last edited by namansharma99910; 04-06-2021 at 01:58 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Firstly ,I think you should read properly in the second point I mention if only essences are tradable not crafted energies.

secondly,even if crafted energies are tradable for the fact that they will have " 2.5k" energies per hour that doesn't mean much since it'll be for 5 gold for everyone
    And one doesn't get points by just stacking up energies instead they get points by playing the event

You can get on LB without buying energies on quite a few events. Everyone is telling you it straight because this has been brought up so many times. Its just not going to happen, even if every single person here wanted it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Finally I thought it would be just better to make just " energy essences" tradable.
    This will not affect the price of platinum purchased since crafted energies are not tradable or stashable .
    This could atleast give a chance to more players who don't have to farm energies and then play event instead they could just buy essences and put them on crafting .
    ( Limited 25 slots ) and again since crafted energies will not be tradable they can't use multiple characters.
    Please think about it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Paktwo v2?

~Abdu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Please think about it

This defeats the purpose of buying energy kits for plat. Pretty sure Cinco chuckled when he read this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Trade able energy essences I think is very bad idea, for me is better to convert the energy essence to stashing able energy kits (not trade able) in order to use them with your other characters only in event days and auto remove after event ends.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

So 25 energies per hour from buying essence from auc which is gonna be very cheap vs 125 plats (for 25 energies)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

How high are you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Please think about it

hahahaahhaahaahahahahaah you said it again.

Have you thought about it? Okay, here's the thing you bought energy essences in auction for 5 damn gold. Simple dude. Yeah, you don't have to farm in Hauntlet or any other maps. just sit there and spam buying those essences.

And here I am wasting bunch of platinums just to get 1 hour advantage to those f2p players to run the event. haha yeah bro SO WORTH IT definitely worth buying those for 1 hour advantage true true... would definitely not affect the price of energy kits(platinum purchased).

Bro, I just don't know if you still didn't get it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

There is a reason why sts made crafted energy kits disappear after events

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Making Energy essences tradeable wont affect store bought energy prices? So your next suggestion would probably be to make cracked jewels free , claiming that it wont affect prices of higher order jewels

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I requested this 1year ago and the sts ignored it... Pls stop smoking...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

no

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk