Thread: Hello all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Hello all

Hi vampire gang! I downloaded DL last week on a whim because it was on the front page of Google Play and now I'm a bit obsessed. I have my premium toon and I bought a bundle when I got to level 20 and I bought one of those mystery bundles. This game is too addictive LOL

Anyway, I am on a lot and mostly like to run the dungeons. Not much for PvP, but if you want to add me, send me a message too. My character is Seosas. I get so many add requests from people who never talk or respond to invites to join a dungeon.

Are Guilds worth joining if you don't do much PvP?

Also, I downloaded Pocket Legends because after playing DL for a few days I was so enthusiastic for Spacetime that I figured I should get another one of their games, so I bought some plat when I set up my PL Toon and.... it turns out I don't like that game at all LOL. Is there anyway to transfer the plat I bought to DL or will it just go to waste now? I feel kinda dumb. That game has a totally different feel to it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'm Pretty sure the plats are universal to all sts games and I kno what u mean by ppl not tlkin when addin u happens to me too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Hello all

Hey Jenna! Nice to meet u
    Sorry, but plat isnt universal across games. Maybe email support and something might be done Imo guilds are worth joining even if your not into pvp because theres someone there to help you level and talk to. Hope I helped
    INDUBITABLY:banana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks! I think I figured things out with PL. I just wasnt' used to how things work in that game, but I got a good feel for it yesterday so I may stick with it. Now I just need to stop spending plat on DL mystery boxes that never give me anything I actually want lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Welcome Jenna, you are an addict already too? :-)
    Ahaha I feel the same though, I love the game already.

Guilds are definitely worth joining!
    I don't pvp much, and do a lot of solo runs.
    But it is always great socializing and having fun with your guild.

If a fun/talkative/friendly/helpful guild is what youre looking for then check out the guilds secion.
    Shop a little and see what you like :-)

Send an email to the sts support email about that last part,
    I am not sure if it is possible but if anyone can do it, its them.
    A true Star Legend...
    |SL: Eng-Artstar, Op-Demoneyes, Comm-Skullflower|

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Not only am I addicted to this game, but i've started playing their other two games as well, bought the premium character for both and started up a second account for DL so I can level a different character with different skills and I made him a premium toon as well. Sigh. I suppose this somewhat better than just burning my cash lol At least I get to spend hours playing. Hilariously though, my XBox has been neglected lately... in favor of playing on a four inch screen instead of my 52 inch television set lol