Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Schedule

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Default Schedule

The current update of the roadmap made me wonder what happened to some events such as Marvelous event or Temple event.
    -Ursoth has always come after the expansion (except for last yr since expansion has gotten massively delayed). Wouldn't it be better for it to come after expansion? This would make it easier to add new content to the event such as actual useful gears for the new lvl cap, last Ursoth event was a letdown at least for me, the only new stuff was the a bunch of vanity sets, nothing to run for during event except lb.
    -Goblin usually comes around May and with the great choice of the community design contest for lb rewards, nonetheless this time looks like it's coming on April and no sign of a community design event which is quite sad.
    *Guild events* idk if this refers to the guild furniture event or abramd new event so won't say much about it since have no info.

I would prefer Marvelous event to come instead of Goblin event as a 1week event, something simple:
    Non energy event, enter event zone to fight 3 bosses with a chance to loot a lock, and get 1-10 tokens per run and a super small chance to loot "x" item whether it be a vanity, egg or whatever u prefer.
    Vendor with vanity weapons, massive lock recipe.
    Make tokens lootable from regular bosses as well 1-5.

Bring Temple event after Marvelous event as a 1 week event, this time I would appreciate if vanitities from different classes on token vendor were able to be obtained regardless of our class, many players don't have decent geared characters of different class to farm tokens in order to get a vanity.

Now, after these 2 events, bring Goblin event it should be mid May, this would give some freedom to have the design event for Goblin lb as well.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flashio For This Useful Post:

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Roadmap was an experiment - and it seems to just confuse and upset players. We do what we do based on resource and scheduling factors that are invisible to folks outside of the company (as always). I don’t expect the Roadmap will be around much longer since everyone seemed so much happier when it wasn’t there :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Thanks for clarifying, still I think roadmap is a good addition, it makes easier for the community to expect what's coming and an easier way to provide feedback to the developers

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    Thanks for clarifying, still I think roadmap is a good addition, it makes easier for the community to expect what's coming and an easier way to provide feedback to the developers
    If it could always be accurate I would agree :-)

| | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

I think the main problem about the shedule and all the major events it is as OP stated, the lack of new things that keep us exited.

2 years of no expansion meant for half of this time no new gear, only new vanities + an egg.
    Not that it sucks but its only a part of what we like.

You were used to release (more or less) 1 piece of arcane gear inside lock crate of each major event, and so within a year we would have a complete arcane set released and accessible to all kind of players.
    But this is the first time expansion will roughly come after 2 years, and last year events, due to the arcane gears already released, became a bit monotone (altough the vanity artwork been exellent).

My main point it's not about saying there wasnt enough work for events, cause I think artwork has been great, but just that the absence of new level put down the importance of major events.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Remove the info about expansion from the roadmap or at least reword “upcoming: lv 81 expansion” to “in work: lv 81 expansion”.
    I think lots of players confused “upcoming” with “next”. So most of us assumed lv81 expansion was coming up after Easter event based on the previous timeline. Pretty sure some will misunderstand the current timeline to indicate that lv81 expansion is right after ursoth event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    If it could always be accurate I would agree :-)

Sadly truth.. But it is still a good improvement!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flashio View Post
    The current update of the roadmap made me wonder what happened to some events such as Marvelous event or Temple event.
    -Ursoth has always come after the expansion (except for last yr since expansion has gotten massively delayed). Wouldn't it be better for it to come after expansion? This would make it easier to add new content to the event such as actual useful gears for the new lvl cap, last Ursoth event was a letdown at least for me, the only new stuff was the a bunch of vanity sets, nothing to run for during event except lb.
    -Goblin usually comes around May and with the great choice of the community design contest for lb rewards, nonetheless this time looks like it's coming on April and no sign of a community design event which is quite sad.
    *Guild events* idk if this refers to the guild furniture event or abramd new event so won't say much about it since have no info.

I would prefer Marvelous event to come instead of Goblin event as a 1week event, something simple:
    Non energy event, enter event zone to fight 3 bosses with a chance to loot a lock, and get 1-10 tokens per run and a super small chance to loot "x" item whether it be a vanity, egg or whatever u prefer.
    Vendor with vanity weapons, massive lock recipe.
    Make tokens lootable from regular bosses as well 1-5.

Bring Temple event after Marvelous event as a 1 week event, this time I would appreciate if vanitities from different classes on token vendor were able to be obtained regardless of our class, many players don't have decent geared characters of different class to farm tokens in order to get a vanity.

Now, after these 2 events, bring Goblin event it should be mid May, this would give some freedom to have the design event for Goblin lb as well.
    Ah btw the guild event I think it should be a permanent update that will allow guild masters to create own events with shedule timing in few categories like Aps, pve kills and something else

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Roadmap was an experiment - and it seems to just confuse and upset players. We do what we do based on resource and scheduling factors that are invisible to folks outside of the company (as always). I don’t expect the Roadmap will be around much longer since everyone seemed so much happier when it wasn’t there :-)

I do love the roadmap, i think the issue is. Players were expecting current events in different months, i expected goblin 2 months away but hey that's ok. +1 for keeping the roadmap, -1 for showing 2 months. 1 month at a time would be awesome.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Statsonly For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Statsonly View Post
    I do love the roadmap, i think the issue is. Players were expecting current events in different months, i expected goblin 2 months away but hey that's ok. +1 for keeping the roadmap, -1 for showing 2 months. 1 month at a time would be awesome.
    I agree with You 100%

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Just do 1 event ahead. Now that we know expansion will probably be this summer, spontaneity seems to be more exciting to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

This is a good idea, maybe this one might be easier for Devs to respect it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

+1 I think a monthly roadmap would be better. We don't really need to know what is going on next month since we're focused on what is happening this month.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

This is a solid suggestion +1