Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
Will u ask ur friend to answer wrong in exams so u can tie for the first place with him?

No, you encourage your friend to try their best, and you try ur best.

People are forced to tie now even if they don't want to. They don't want to anger every player out there, and risk losing trading and running opportunities.

It's unethical to tie on purpose, if it's accidental, the no problem, but on purpose it's bad.

Imagine 2 football teams keep tying on finals, how would u feel as a viewer lol.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
Bro you just started comparing real life with an MMORPG. Its a bit ridiculous how you compare it, but I understood your point. It is a difficult problem. When they remove tie and 2 players work really hard and both get same points in goblin event f.e. one get rewarded better than the other that's unfair bc of shorter name or whatever the condition is. Saying tying is at your own risk is the easiest way to escape an answer. Giving random points will be based on luck and we all know some are way luckier than others. I think a possibility is when everyday u stay in lb of an event and your points are not changing you get removed 5-10 points. Yes that's randomly and based on luck but player will be forced to play till the last day.