Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
In general, it is up to the developers to decide the competitiveness aspect for every leader board.

Leaderboards such as - Swamp Temple, Honor Pvp, Timed and EvG are examples of either utilizing the randomized points or time based system, and leads to more competition for independent runners. Rewards for these aforementioned leader boards are also more exclusive then others and holds more merit.

But for the major and popular events, developers allow ties. My theory is it is much more profitable, since several more players will now be running for the biggest rewards.

But, that is where the flaw is to me - It doesn't make sense how 20 players settling low at the 10th place, doing the bare minimum, and still rewarded equally at the end.

You lose it all when the tie is unsuccessful. But when it does become successful, it's like a big punch in the face to the rest of the top10 players who ran an uncomparable amount more then those who tied.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
It would be more profitable if they didn't allow tie, it would be more competitive, rewards would be more exclusive, people would be paying a lot more.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk