Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Tie shouldn't exist

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dualray View Post
    Technically speaking, if no one run for the leaderboard or everyone only ran once getting same point, we are gonna be all top 1, right? Lmao

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
    I doubt it since you can see ppl are already breaking their ties, forget trusting the whole arlor to not move at all XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alexkousherian1 View Post
    Leaderboard is a leaderboard for a season, and tieing will always exist. If you set a minimum requirement for top 10, the leaderboard will just die out. You have to acknowledge people will betray at the very last second. Welcome to leaderboard.

Sent from my SM-A705MN using Tapatalk
    No minimum requirement, just make it so 2 people can't have the same score.

Just add a few hidden random decimal places to the points each boss/ egg grants.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    No minimum requirement, just make it so 2 people can't have the same score.

Just add a few hidden random decimal places to the points each boss/ egg grants.

Thatll just defeat the purpose of lb

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Thatll just defeat the purpose of lb

Purpose of lb is to reward the best 50 players, or am I mistaken?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by umarrahim View Post
    Purpose of lb is to reward the best 50 players, or am I mistaken?

I dont think quite understand how that works. They're not gonna change the way lb works ever. It's for the top players and players who achieved a certain amount of points or for those who want to tie at a same rank to both recieve the same item(s). I've had problems with lb myself and I never complained about it because I didnt do the best I could.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Undershooting View Post
    Maybe those ppl enjoy watching at the leaderboard every once in a while XD so for their enjoyment, tie shouldn’t exist
    My man under :P i miss running with you bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxretepxX View Post
    How is it a competition if a group of people just tie?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
    Wth? Is this even a question to ask? Those players on tie is also competing too lol, they’re competing not to get taken their spots by other players below them.. bruh do you even have a common sense? everyone on the leaderboard is competing on a competition wtf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Tie shouldn't exist

You guys will understand the ties when you ended up on top 6 or top 11giving all the best you could but still didnt get the gold rewards coz the top 5 or 10 is richer than you🥱. We even know a guy who wants to pay each of us on tie but we still didn’t let him join our tie look where he is now hahaha he already quitted the game, depressed. Giving all he got, spending 300m+ farmed essences 12 hrs a day on the last week of the event and still ended up on the silver rewards it sucks to be on top 6 or top 11, it will make you quit

Last edited by Drae12; 04-13-2021 at 04:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drae12 View Post
    You guys will understand the ties when you ended up on top 6 or top 11giving all the best you could but still didnt get the gold rewards coz the top 5 or 10 is richer than you🥱. We even know a guy who wants to pay each of us on tie but we still didn’t let him join our tie look where he is now hahaha he already quitted the game, depressed. Giving all he got, spending 300m+ farmed essences 12 hrs a day on the last week of the event and still ended up on the silver rewards it sucks to be on top 6 or top 11, it will make you quit

If you run 12h a day, spend hundreds of millions and still dont make it you clearly have not much experience in running leaderboards. You know from experience how much it costs for those lbs. If you know what you are doing you either run and make it or you dont run. However, making ties available for people like this seems unfair for those who actually are the top 10. Ties for players that teamwork and want to share a place is understandable. Keeping a tie to let weaker players have a slice of the cake seems nice on the surface but contradicts with the idea of a competitive leaderboard. Imo.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    If you run 12h a day, spend hundreds of millions and still dont make it you clearly have not much experience in running leaderboards. You know from experience how much it costs for those lbs. If you know what you are doing you either run and make it or you dont run. However, making ties available for people like this seems unfair for those who actually are the top 10. Ties for players that teamwork and want to share a place is understandable. Keeping a tie to let weaker players have a slice of the cake seems nice on the surface but contradicts with the idea of a competitive leaderboard. Imo.
    You need to understand when making ties, always be cautions of snakes. Whatever leaderboard you fell from shouldn't indicate sts changing ties. Welcome to reality.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    You want ties removed, what about the people who are tied at top lb and hc? That's basically the same thing as any lb if you put it into perspective.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

I just don't get it how is it going to lessen the competitiveness in running LB because of tying? They ran hundreds of hours to get that spot and hopefully to tie with other runners too if it lessens the competitiveness of it they don't have to sleep less than 8 hours to keep their spot and spend millions of gold.

And you are so selfish honestly, you, wanting less people to own those rewards is just straight up selfish. In what world that will make those rewards "NOT SO RARE" if thousands of players only 10-20 players owns it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drae12 View Post
    Wth? Is this even a question to ask? Those players on tie is also competing too lol, they’re competing not to get taken their spots by other players below them.. bruh do you even have a common sense? everyone on the leaderboard is competing on a competition wtf.

Oh yeah lets drop 200m on energy and tie. Sounds like a nice competition very difficult

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Oh yeah lets drop 200m on energy and tie. Sounds like a nice competition very difficult

Maybe you forgot they have to use that 200m worth of energies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greazemk View Post
    Maybe you forgot they have to use that 200m worth of energies
    Oh yeah i almost forgot how difficult it is to run the same map over and over i can never get through the event portal to begin with

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Oh yeah i almost forgot how difficult it is to run the same map over and over i can never get through the event portal to begin with

Oh yeah I almost forgot that there are LB runners too that refuse to tie that might take my spot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

You need to understand when making ties, always be cautions of snakes. Whatever leaderboard you fell from shouldn't indicate sts changing ties. Welcome to reality.

Entirely besides the point.

Sharing can be seen as something good. However, in context of leaderboards, you are expected to excel and further strive, that is what a leaderboard should consist. And not intentionally underperform and rely on other people just because you can save time and money, and still rewarded equally.

Leaderboards have no credibility when it can be easily manipulated to have predetermined winners from the start.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Oh yeah I almost forgot that there are LB runners too that refuse to tie that might take my spot.
    Tying because youre too lazy to keep running or cant afford to spend more gold?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

I just don't get it how is it going to lessen the competitiveness in running LB because of tying? They ran hundreds of hours to get that spot and hopefully to tie with other runners too if it lessens the competitiveness of it they don't have to sleep less than 8 hours to keep their spot and spend millions of gold.

And you are so selfish honestly, you, wanting less people to own those rewards is just straight up selfish. In what world that will make those rewards "NOT SO RARE" if thousands of players only 10-20 players owns it.
    It is pointless for the top9 onwards to further progress - when all they see are several players who have already planned to stop altogether at 10th place. Hence lessening the competition.

Give credit where credit is due. Do you really think that those who intentionally underperformed are deserving of the rewards?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 04-13-2021 at 03:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Why would I tie with you if i can make more points than you?🥱 Do i even know you to make a tie with you?