Honor PvP is known to not be able to change equip or skills load out. What if it would be made possible. It would change a lot of game mechanics from long rang to short range and using other skills. This will make it more attractive and more braingaming. I think its a good idea to learn new game strategies and improve our lvl of skill. Another point in it I see it will make it fairer between Pc Players and Phone Players bc to change skills in map skills takes way longer than on phone. But that's just a little reason. I rely more skill and unique interesting gameplays will the possibility of changing honor weapons and skill load outs. Ofc to avoid abuse load out can only be changed if skills are loaded or change that to: the skills which are not loaded and still appear in the other load out which won't be affected when changing the load out f.e. shild or heal then its possible to switch (cool down stays). Due to this changes I see greater potential in Normal and Honor PvP.
Leave me your opinion about it in the following comments if you can agree with my idea or not. If you didn't understood my English try to reread or just ask I am open to try to explain with other words.
Greatings Oaw