First of all my old guild "Renegade Team Worldwide" is in the hands of someone else because some members do not appreciate your help: ((, this is my final guild because I can not find good people to rely on. The question that you're wondering now is: why I opened this thread? is simple. Logically you're trying to find a guild where you feel comfortable and me too and then .. this is the guild for you!

About Us: We are people who want to help others, sometimes awkward, but we decided we're not perfect! TRUST is the first thing you want =)

PRESENTATIONS!!

Leader: Alienvet
Officer: Greanekaboz, Magicmiis
Event planner: SEARCHING!

REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN U.S. :58-66 (I know we are restricted on this thing and then I'm sorry: D)

What We will do and I'm deciding now:
-Help and completing quests

-Teach you how to fight in pvp or at least train with me or members if you want to be a good pvper

XP-Help! (I'm thinking of bringing some at 66, I know I'm crazy, and the point is that I know)

-Farming (for those who would really need) In fact, I drop all my sets and I did not buy

OUR BIRTHDAY: 24/04/13 Then I'll think about which games will be done and everything else. For now, we think this!

Sincerely, A beautiful dream by: ALIAS DREAM TEAM