Thread: Bday event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Bday event

Is there gonna be a event ?
    People are saying no ppl say it’s today then say it’s 15th? Yes or no?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Event will be thats fact
    Make game mate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

well once again few group of players wanted to act like god and now we can THINK that Admins are not happy about it.

Everyone already knows that usually events start on a thursday (like few days before the actual date or on the exact date) It has been like this for the last few events. But this group of players had the geniousity of making up an Date acting like gods for the event when cinco didnt even said if he would do an event for us.

What happen was... I think cinco was thinking on doing somethig on the game birthday (10 april) instead of Sin pats event. Sin pats wasnt done so it would be our POSITION to believe we would probably have something on the date and not ASSUME like he ACTUALLY HAS TO make the event. Some players have the hard time thinking that we are playing CINCOs game and not cinco WORKS for us. i mean thats the soul of a business, its true he kinda does it for us, and some of us pay for it in exchange of plats and etc but that doesnt mean HE HAS TO.

Enviado do meu ASUS_Z01QD através do Tapatalk
    Last edited by Unknownhatedguylol; 04-11-2021 at 03:02 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Unknownhatedguylol View Post
    well once again few group of players wanted to act like god and now we can THINK that Admins are not happy about it.

Everyone already knows that usually events start on a thursday (like few days before the actual date or on the exact date) It has been like this for the last few events. But this group of players had the geniousity of making up an Date acting like gods for the event when cinco didnt even said if he would do an event for us.

What happen was... I think cinco was thinking on doing somethig on the game birthday (10 april) instead of Sin pats event. Sin pats wasnt done so it would be our POSITION to believe we would probably have something on the date and not ASSUME like he ACTUALLY HAS TO make the event. Some players have the hard time thinking that we are playing CINCOs game and not cinco WORKS for us. i mean thats the soul of a business, its true he kinda does it for us, and some of us pay for it in exchange of plats and etc but that doesnt mean HE HAS TO.

Does it for us? Lmao he does it for his pockets

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Its gonna be event as I said before ..nd yes sts is a company who makes games ..like all or most businesses around world Im sure covid affected on how they working nd thats why all these delays or postpones ..
    Nd not hit Bella aka habbibi that she shared wrong info ..she assumed wrong just thinking of how events roll each year..nd from all I hear cinco will bring us something good as bd event ..I hope I not assume wrong too
    We love Dl we keep playing Dl nd we look forward for coming updates..
    Make game mate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dude I can’t make this up I started to think same thing that guild done made cinco so update he probably won’t do event ��
    2dt they came up with there own items (most likely a suggestion) but they decided let’s come up with their own date like u said so I actually appreciate u giving me truth bc no one believes me when I said he never promised any event ��

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warzone View Post
    Does it for us? Lmao he does it for his pockets

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk
    He decides if he does it or not. I am a dev of another game as well and i share the same vision, we dont exactly "need" it for our pockets because 1 game barely gives us an proper income, Youve to understand that they dont care so much about that nor have the need. Youre forgotten they stopped doing events for 2 years? They brought them back because players cried their a** off

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Unknownhatedguylol View Post
    He decides if he does it or not. I am a dev of another game as well and i share the same vision, we dont exactly "need" it for our pockets because 1 game barely gives us an proper income, Youve to understand that they dont care so much about that nor have the need. Youre forgotten they stopped doing events for 2 years? They brought them back because players cried their a** off

Someone ban this guy from here , he's starting a war over here lmao.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk