Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview 4/14/21 | The Goblin Event Returns!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Again, players had already ran, and are still running with this expectation - as advertised.

To alter something mid way, unannounced, is unethical.

Really, if you want this aura so badly then you will find the time to whichever you prioritize the most.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    It’s a game relax. STS can simply modify the design and change the color of said aura and put it for 5k plat in store in less than 24 hours and it will sell. It benefits everyone. Plat users get what they want and sts makes profit,

You can easily argue that LB players are just greedy “Hey that looks shinier than mine, not fair” type of mentality which it toxic and “unethical”.

Btw We’re not forcing sts to add this, just simply implying that it would be nice to have it in store for plat... you people need to relax, even if sts had added it to store it wouldn’t be the end of the world. It would just simply be another aura that gets outdated sooner or later by something better lol.

Not really sure what goes on inside you people’s minds but maybe you should go outside once in a while.

Again, not forcing sts to add this aura, if anything we’ll wait for the next one. We were just implying It would’ve been a nice little addition to the plat store, and nothing more. Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    It’s a game relax. STS can simply modify the design and change the color of said aura and put it for 5k plat in store in less than 24 hours and it will sell. It benefits everyone. Plat users get what they want and sts makes profit,

You can easily argue that LB players are just greedy “Hey that looks shinier than mine, not fair” type of mentality which it toxic and “unethical”.

Btw We’re not forcing sts to add this, just simply implying that it would be nice to have it in store for plat... you people need to relax, even if sts had added it to store it wouldn’t be the end of the world. It would just simply be another aura that gets outdated sooner or later by something better lol.

Not really sure what goes on inside you people’s minds but maybe you should go outside once in a while.

Again, not forcing sts to add this aura, if anything we’ll wait for the next one. We were just implying It would’ve been a nice little addition to the plat store, and nothing more. Thanks.
    Might as well add the title badges vanity set in store for a ridiculous amount of plats, the same way how you’ve justified how lb aura should be in store.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Undershooting View Post
    Might as well add the title badges vanity set in store for a ridiculous amount of plats, the same way how you’ve justified how lb aura should be in store.
    Good idea! XD

Nah title and badges are out of the topic. Anything that's besides that can be in store for plat. Sadly this is the current logic of the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Well no, lb players aren't greedy for disagreeing, it doesn't work like that hun. But on the other hand, suggesting iterations of leaderboard rewards in store is.

If all ya'll gonna do is bombard this thread with essays like this at an attempt to get what you want, then it seems like ya'll are the ones who should go outside once in a while?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Hi much thanks

it would have been cool if they had given the aura for Platinum Tier Boomslang aura wisp Or they could put this aura to get it out for the event tokens, please, the aura is very cool Boomslang aura wisp much thanks

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Undershooting View Post
    Oh no!!! Not titles and Badges!!! Lmao sure they can add those for plat too lol.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Well no, lb players aren't greedy for disagreeing, it doesn't work like that hun. But on the other hand, suggesting iterations of leaderboard rewards in store is.

If all ya'll gonna do is bombard this thread with essays like this at an attempt to get what you want, then it seems like ya'll are the ones who should go outside once in a while?

Yes it does, it actually goes both ways lol. I can argue that lb players are just as greedy for complaining about having recolored Lb rewards for platinum just as you can argue having recolored lb rewards for platinum is “unethical”. So yes it does work like that “hun”.

If you bothered to read what I wrote(sorry if you don’t like reading) I wrote it would be nice to have the option to buy a recolored/redesigned,etc... version of the lb reward for platinum in the plat store, that’s it. If they did great, if not oh well. It’s not the end of the world XD. I’ll just wait on the next one. No big deal.

Go play outside, it’s not as bad as you probably think it is. If you take the game this seriously by having a mental breakdown by someone having a different opinion than you do I recommend seeking help.

Just so we’re clear, I don’t care if they add variations of lb rewards/titles/badges* for chunks of platinum. If they do great! If not, no worries. I’ll just wait till they release something better.

Just thought it would be a nice small addition to this game, nothing more. Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    327 Posts

Yes it does, it actually goes both ways lol. I can argue that lb players are just as greedy for complaining about having recolored Lb rewards for platinum just as you can argue having recolored lb rewards for platinum is “unethical”. So yes it does work like that “hun”.

If you bothered to read what I wrote(sorry if you don’t like reading) I wrote it would be nice to have the option to buy a recolored/redesigned,etc... version of the lb reward for platinum in the plat store, that’s it. If they did great, if not oh well. It’s not the end of the world XD. I’ll just wait on the next one. No big deal.

Just so we’re clear, I don’t care if they add variations of lb rewards/titles/badges* for chunks of platinum. If they do great! If not, no worries. I’ll just wait till they release something better.

Just thought it would be a nice small addition to this game, nothing more. Thanks.
    All this spewing of nonsense all boils down to you being butt hurt that this aura that you love so much isn't in store to be directly purchased. Because if it was in store to begin with, then you wouldn't be here bombarding.

Go play outside, it’s not as bad as you probably think it is. If you take the game this seriously by having a mental breakdown by someone having a different opinion than you do I recommend seeking help.
    This perfectly describes how you're acting right now - take your own advice.

Cheers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

plat sale nice one devs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I think lb aura is cool as it is.
    I rather want exterminator aura to be more visible and fewer scorpions on deathstalker.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Good event...

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Enjoying people fight on tradable aura not tradable aura xD

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    1700 plats are 55$ for me atm. Just 47€ via paypal for those who havent checked the course these days.
    So...you’re paying for their mistress I see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
    So...you’re paying for their mistress I see.

No, I am not but I appreciate players who support the devs. I rather buy auras for a few millions from auction and use my plats more wisely

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    The goblins have returned. Littleridge needs your help!

Attachment 231360

A goblin horde has invaded and is using a powerful and deadly poison to transform the helpless villagers into scary snarling goblins. Visit Littleridge to fight goblins, earn points and tokens and walk away with tons of event exclusive loot!

The event will begin on Thursday 4/15 at approximately 1:30 PM CT and end Thursday 4/29 at 1:30pm CT. Cooldown ends Sunday, 5/2 at 1:30 pm Central Time.

How to Play

Attachment 231359

There are a number of ways to enjoy the Goblin Event! Participation in the Goblin Event will earn you points as well as tokens that you can spend at a special vendor to get pets and gear.

Your goal is to advance through four tiers (Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum), killing as many evil goblins as you can to quell the goblin threat and earn your just rewards.

Littleridge

You can find your way to Littleridge through the world map, or by talking to various NPCs scattered about Arlor. Look for the pink portals.

Attachment 231361

Upon arrival you'll find several things:

Quest NPCs

Talk to various NPCs in Littleridge to guide you on your way through the Goblin Event.

Attachment 231459

Attachment 231460

Goblin Portal

Attachment 231362

At the northeast bridge you’ll find a portal into the Mission Dungeon to fight goblin minions and bosses.

Energy

Attachment 231363

It requires one Energy to get to Littleridge. You start with Three energy units. Energy can be obtained in a variety of ways:

Regeneration: Every 8 hours 1 empty energy slot will be filled with a new energy point. Your energy count can be seen in the small panel located at the top of your HUD. Energy count cannot exceed 3.

Loot Drops: Event bosses and chests have a small chance to drop energy points or kits to replenish an empty energy slot.

Crafting: For the duration of the event, all zones have a chance to drop Energy Essences. These essences can be crafted into 1 Energy Kit. It takes 1 hour to craft these kits. Crafted energy kits are character bound and can only be used on the character that crafted them.

Purchase Energy Kits: Tradeable energy kits are sold in packs of 5 for 25 platinum on the Event Vendor, as well as by other players on the CS for gold.

Bane Item

Attachment 231364

The bane item is a premium item offered for platinum during each world event. For the Goblin Event, you have the option to purchase the Cleansing Stone which will protect you from the harmful effects of goblin poison. If you purchased one in a previous year, it should still work for you.

Binding Elixir

Attachment 231365

Binding Stones are required to craft the Goblin Altar Relic. They only drop when you are under the influence of a Binding Stone Elixir (available from the Event Vendor). Binding Stones are tradeable.

Goblin Elixir

Attachment 231366

The Goblin Crusher Elixirs will give you a 50% dmg boost in all event zones. They will last for 15 minutes and can be obtained through:

Tiered Rewards: You will obtain one Goblin Crusher Elixir for reaching Bronze Tier and 3 more for reaching Silver Tier
    Elixir Vendor: A special vendor is standing in Littleridge to sell you Goblin Crusher Elixirs for 2 platinum each.
    Crate Drops: Goblin Crusher Elixirs have a chance to drop from any Goblin Treasure Crate.

Goblin Altar Relic

Attachment 231367

A Goblin Altar Relic will be required to spawn a portal from any Goblin Altar found around Arlor. To craft a relic you will need the following:

- Goblin Altar Relic Recipe: Available for 75 tokens at the Event Vendor
    - 5 Goblin Altar Relic Fragments (Drop)
    - Binding Stone

Note the Goblin Altar Relic Recipe is consumed on use!

This portal spawn is the only way to get to The Goblin Mother!

The Goblin Mother

The Goblin Mother gives a large number of leaderboard points and tokens, as well as dropping the Arcane Alchemist's Catalyst Contraption:

Attachment 231435

Her miniboss Gobby drops "Gobby's Boomslang Bag" which contains random 'Boomslang' vanities for each class!

Attachment 231436 Attachment 231437 Attachment 231438

Rewards

As you progress through the various tiers you will automatically be rewarded as follows:

Bronze Tier (110 Points):

+ Deathstalker Scorpion Banner
    + Goblin Crusher Elixir
    + 5,000 Gold

Silver Tier (260 Points):

+ 3X Goblin Exterminator Chests
    + 3X Goblin Crusher Elixirs
    + Binding Stone Farmer's Elixir

Gold Tier (900 Points):

Attachment 231441 Attachment 231443 Attachment 231442

+ Deathstalker Scorpion Vanity Set (for your Class)!
    + Binding Stone Farmer's Elixir
    + Unlocked Goblin Exterminator Crate

Platinum Tier (4050 Points):

+ Deathstalker Aura Wisp!
    + 2X Jewel Chests
    + 2X Binding Store Farmer's Elixir
    + 2X Unlocked Goblin Exterminator Crate
    + 'Legend of Littleridge' Title

Attachment 231456

Leaderboards

Here are the special rewards for the top of the leaderboards for each class:

Top 10:

Attachment 231444 Attachment 231445 Attachment 231446

+ Arcane Alchemist's Vanity Set (for your Class)
    + Arcane Alchemist's Aerator Pack
    + Arcane Alchemist's Aura Wisp
    + Deluxe Gold [X-POISON-X] Title

Attachment 231457

+ The Boomslang Badge of Triumph

Attachment 231458

+ Precise Jewel
    + 250 Platinum

Top 25:

+ Arcane Alchemist's Aerator Pack

Attachment 231447

+ Fortified Order Jewel (for your Class)
    + 100 Ankhs

Attachment 231448

Top 50:

+ 100 Ankhs

Event Vendor

Here is where you can spend your hard earned rewards. You can purchase:

Vanities:

+ Deathstalker Scorpion Vanity Weapons (for your Class)

Attachment 231449 Attachment 231450

+ The Poison Skull Shield

Attachment 231451

Pets:

+ Heroic Fatima
    + Fatima

Chests:

+ Unlocked Goblin Exterminator Crate
    + Hoarded Goblin Campaign Chest
    + Goblin War Chest

And MORE:

Including...

+ Recipes
    + Wild Talisman accessories!

Locked Goblin Exterminator Crate

+ Black Widow Spider Vanities (armor, helmet, banner, and weapons)

Attachment 231453 Attachment 231454 Attachment 231455

Limited Time Sales

Attachment 231452

+ Platinum Store Exclusive: limited quantities of the Exterminator's Poison Aura Wisp are on sale April 17th and 18th!
    + A deluxe version of the Boomslang Aura Wisp (includes 'snake' companions) is also available in limited quantities on April 17th and 18th.
    + A special spider-summoning Black Widow Spider Aura Wisp can be found in the Store, in limited quantity, on April 24th and 25th.

All this and so much more waits for you in Littleridge, so what are you waiting for? Get back in the game and save that town!

*NOTE: We will have a 40% off Platinum Sale until Tuesday April 20, and offers will be disabled for the duration of this event.
    Isn't supposed spiders spawn with 4 pieces of black widow set? Like boomslag set with snakes?
    Please can u check this. And if not supposed to be like that, could u consider adding em?
    Ty

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to papas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Nice event like always and nice plat tier prizes

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Am wondering what would be next event... anyone have idea?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by papas View Post
    Isn't supposed spiders spawn with 4 pieces of black widow set? Like boomslag set with snakes?
    Please can u check this. And if not supposed to be like that, could u consider adding em?
    Ty

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    Boomslang doesn’t even spawn snakes -_- so no is the answer. The platinum auras come with the animals

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

hi there ..i want to say something...
    1_pls dont set that aura tradable cuz that aura sign of hard working ..and if u make it tradable many ppl buy that and store it
    2_im lb runner and the reason why that im running this lb is aura + badge and backpack tbh dont like vanity set ..its really simple

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

bumb bumb bumb