Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
Yes it does, it actually goes both ways lol. I can argue that lb players are just as greedy for complaining about having recolored Lb rewards for platinum just as you can argue having recolored lb rewards for platinum is “unethical”. So yes it does work like that “hun”.

If you bothered to read what I wrote(sorry if you don’t like reading) I wrote it would be nice to have the option to buy a recolored/redesigned,etc... version of the lb reward for platinum in the plat store, that’s it. If they did great, if not oh well. It’s not the end of the world XD. I’ll just wait on the next one. No big deal.

Just so we’re clear, I don’t care if they add variations of lb rewards/titles/badges* for chunks of platinum. If they do great! If not, no worries. I’ll just wait till they release something better.

Just thought it would be a nice small addition to this game, nothing more. Thanks.
All this spewing of nonsense all boils down to you being butt hurt that this aura that you love so much isn't in store to be directly purchased. Because if it was in store to begin with, then you wouldn't be here bombarding.

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
Go play outside, it’s not as bad as you probably think it is. If you take the game this seriously by having a mental breakdown by someone having a different opinion than you do I recommend seeking help.
This perfectly describes how you're acting right now - take your own advice.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk