Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
Maybe you are new to event lbs so I throw in a few experiences Ive made.
You cant judge on the first day. People are usually hyped plus many (like maybe ur friend) give up if they see the lb raising so fast at first.
Your friend should decide before the event if he has time to run or not. Not when some gold and time is already spent.
You can make an lb usually even if you work 40h a day unless its a top10 lb with special prizes.
Well ik that I've been on lb 3x on love event but on this one it's very hard to keep up on love event ppl don't really care that much cuz for top 50 u don't get anything good or even top 25 on this one top 50 u can get aura I've asked many ppl who are top 25 and below if they event slept they said 3-4h max a day I've got top 10 ppl on my fl and also asked them they didn't catch a sleep yet this is just ridiculous at this point its not worth killing yourself for 2 weeks or cancel meetings/appointments just to be on top 50 I personally am at 19k point and I'm not going to play till 2 or 3 am when I have to wake up at 7 to go to work that's too much thats my point so it would be nice if they add it in the store not many like 100 total so it will be 150 untradeable ones and 100 tradeable ones but for higher plat than 1750 that will make sense at least

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk