Thread: Great News for all fans of Vampires!SPREAD the word about the competition..💗

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Default Great News for all fans of Vampires!SPREAD the word about the competition..💗

❕HELLO❤WORLD❕

Here i am! Always bringing the great news..

Birthday Writing Contest!
    ︵ ‧₊˚ଓ

Name:  E8BB40F1-5881-4BF3-B3EF-A01A44332035.jpeg
Views: 610
Size:  95.7 KB

ʚ・⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯・୨୧・⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯・ɞ
    ↷ ↬ · Here's your chance to win some awesome gaming prizes in our Dark Legends Anniversary Contest from me- details on how you can enter are below. Remember, the more entries you complete, the more chance you have of winning - good luck!

Say Happy Birthday to Dark Legends with this 500 words or Less Writing Contest on What you love about DarK Legends! (and how much DL Means to you!)

Start Date: Today!

End Date: May 8th, 2021

Judging dates: May 9th - May 10th, 2021!

Grand Prize Winner will be GRANTED: a full free illustration piece from me of your character. See your character come to life!

2-8 Additional Winners will be GRANTED: 20,000,000 mm GOLD EACH!

If Judges are especially impressed with the entries they reserve the right to go beyond the possible total winners above and give the honorable mentions something from their wishlist in DL.

Anyone can take part in this competition!Don’t forget to add your IGN in the game.
    Last edited by Habibibi; 05-01-2021 at 01:15 PM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post

❕HELLO❤WORLD❕

︵ ‧₊˚ଓ

ʚ・⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯・୨୧・⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯・ɞ
    ↷ ↬ · Here's your chance to win some awesome gaming prizes in our Dark Legends Anniversary Contest from me- details on how you can enter are below. Remember, the more entries you complete, the more chance you have of winning - good luck!

Say Happy Birthday to Dark Legends with this 500 words or Less Writing Contest on What you love about DarK Legends! (and how much DL Means to you!)

End Date: April 30th, 2021

Judging dates: May 2nd - May 3rd, 2021!

Grand Prize Winner will be GRANTED: a full free illustration piece from me of your character. See your character come to life!

If Judges are especially impressed with the entries they reserve the right to go beyond the possible total winners above and give the honorable mentions something from their wishlist in DL.

Anyone can take part in this competition!Don’t forget to add your IGN in the game.
    Really very Impressed and proud of you Bella. Keep up the good work for our community ahead.
    God Bless ❤️❤️❤️

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Sai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Default ╰╭꒦︶︶꒷︶ ✦ ୨୧ ❞ ˎˊ˗ 🌸

╰╭꒦︶︶꒷︶ ✦ ୨୧ ❞ ˎˊ˗ As an active community, we are here to spread the power of friendship, giving tips and advice to help young and older people get the best out of their gaming in the game...
    We try to encourage them to express themselves, and to find an outlet for creative expression in all the events. I like to take something and add my own personal twist to it. It takes a lot of patience. I’m a huge perfectionist when it comes to ART or suggestions Mr. Sai. I map out my ideas before putting them slowly together. I love the idea of bringing things to 🧛*♀️ 🧛*♂️ reality.

What I like about DL is how diverse it is. I have met people from all over the world and from all age groups. I will always cherish these friendships even though we live half a world away and may never actually meet. You are allowed to be whoever you want to be on DL . That is what it is for, expressing yourself without judgement.

Even the though outcome can be overwhelming, the feedback is amazing! Thank you so much for your kind words and your support. It means so much to me Mr.Sai!

Remember to say Happy Birthday to Dark Legends with this 500 words or Less Writing Contest on What you love about DarK Legends! (and how much DL Means to you!)
    And as always, My name is Bella. And until next time….

╰╭꒦︶︶꒷︶ ✦ ୨୧ ❞ ˎˊ˗ Love, The Spacetime Studios Team!

꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post

❕HELLO❤WORLD❕

︵ ‧₊˚ଓ

ʚ・⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯・୨୧・⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯・ɞ

End Date: April 30th, 2021

Judging dates: May 2nd - May 3rd, 2021!

Hi my name is Caucary

My Dark Legends journey is a long and beautiful path. I begin my story in 2012 on a beautiful December morning. I had received an early Christmas present of an iPad and Immediately downloaded this mysterious game . That game was “Dark Legends” upon installing the game I created my character...... Caucary were I was immediately greeted with friendly faces and amazing people. I was then invited to a guild by the name of “Families of the Apocalypse” where I spent sometime in. What seemed like years (but was only truly months) I was asked by the founder of apocalypse Mr Siashi if I would like to lead my own sub guild of apocalypse which was to be know as “Twilight of the Apocalypse”. I had an amazing time meeting amazing people through my time as GM of TotA but all good things must come to an end. On the 21st of April 2016 I took my prolonged vacation from dark legends......

But this isn’t where my story ends this new year brought along a new and older Caucary (still young tho &#128517 on January 8th 2021 I decided it was my time to start a new journey of sorts in DL again. My first couple days where lonely but I meet someone that is still my friend to this day who added me to an amazing new family by the name of “EOE15” where I meet such amazing people who truly love this game

My story is long but Dark Legends has been a Significant part of my life and I can’t wait for all the new memories and people I will meet

Happy 9th Birthday Dark Legends

-Caucary

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hi my name is Caucary

My dark legends journey is a long and beautiful path. I begin my story in 2012 on a beautiful December morning. I had received an early Christmas present of an iPad and Immediately downloaded this mysterious game . That game was “Dark Legends” upon installing the game I created my character...... Caucary were I was immediately greeted with friendly faces and amazing people. I was then invited to a guild by the name of “Families of the Apocalypse” where I spent sometime in. What seemed like years (but was only truly months) I was asked by the founder of apocalypse Mr Siashi if I would like to lead my own sub guild of apocalypse which was to be know as “Twilight of the Apocalypse”. I had an amazing time meeting amazing people through my time as GM of TotA but all good things must come to an end. On the 21st of April 2016 I took my prolonged vacation from dark legends......

But this isn’t where my story ends this new year brought along a new and older Caucary (still young tho ��) on January 8th 2021 I decided it was my time to start a new journey of sorts in DL again. My first couple days where lonely but I meet someone that is still my friend to this day who added me to an amazing new family by the name of “EOE15” where I meet such amazing people who truly love this game

My story is long but Dark Legends has been a Significant part of my life and I can’t wait for all the new memories and people I will meet

Happy 9th Birthday Dark Legends

-Caucary
    Last edited by caucary; 04-26-2021 at 03:05 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to caucary For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

What is this Feeling?
    I Felt Boredom and Satisfaction,
    As I Left this Game on 2019,
    As i Got My Wanted Vanities Even I didn't Accomplished What i Really Want Like Helix Or Dynamo...

But then this Happened...
    Its like a Season 2 For Me,
    I Got Recommended to Play this Game
    Again By A Friend...

But One Night A Vampire Nation Rises, On April 11st, I Felt Excitement ,But The Aura Of Others I Can Feel Their Excitement Too...

But.... Then .... This...Happened
    The Birthday Didn't Even Happened,
    The Foolishness Of Me, The Force Of Energy To Me Was Vanished,
    And the Vampire Slept, to His Coffin....
    (Me that just sleep after receiving no news)

But the day Rises, I Got the news , I was Very happy to see it...
    That the Event Will Start at April 22nd...
    But What did it cost to be Delayed?

The Preparation , The Time , But it Mostly Cost of ignorance...

Then the day came , That I was Ready, The first Event Of my Season 2 As my Journey Of Path To Become A True LEGEND, "The Ninth Circle" That I was waiting For the New Vanities To Came And They Were Expected To Be So COOL! I Felt The Excitement To Get Them ALL...

And Some things That I Will Say....
    I Don't Care If this Game Isn't Famous As AL Or Its Virtual As I See Through My Eyes Or Just Its Nostalgic On My Eyes Or I Just mean Its Low Graphics....
    It Was Really Fun To Play This Game Even it Consumes Time On Working A Lot... What Is This Game Anyway?
    "ITS A LEGEND"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DL!!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Katsu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Just a story for fun hahaha down below is the proper story

pleasure and satisfaction .. its what we all desire.. to be at the top and lead all others.. that was me .. a random ordinary man trying to make his way up a man who never believed in that related to the supernatural until that night.. the night it came to me...

Name:  2021_04_28_14.24.41.jpg
Views: 626
Size:  516.4 KB

it grabbed me as if I were mere paper and from my collar looked into my eyes ... its gaze was that as if it were testing me ... testing if I was worthy of what he possessed ... the blood of the ancient of Vlad the first.. as it brought his head close to my neck and bit me as I tried my best to yell but only slight sounds would that came out of my mouth .. repeated I yelled help me in whispers .. as it stopped and dropped me onto the floor .. my heart throbbed my body ached my head cracking my eyes boiling my arms twitching my life ... I fainted but the pain remained it hurt so much...

I woke up in a mansion to him he who I thought to be an ordinary man standing almost 10meters away from me in a blink of an eye was behind me

"Good morning he said flicking my forehead". I got up and looked around thinking that I was kidnapped my memory so hazy I can't remember anything suddenly my hand lifted itself and my fingertips landed on my neck...

"I found u last night seems like He came for u as well ... well hey congratz it means your worthy to be one of us."

I wanted to see what had become of me looking in the mirror I fell to my knees.. ofc I couldn't see... I became that which parents would tell their children about to scare them if they weren't obedient...

Name:  download (3).jpeg
Views: 732
Size:  4.4 KB

"Hey now don't be too hurt about it... it's fun when u get the hang of it... I mean immortality pleasure, love... I will teach u to be a great vampire just like me u ... but here's a heads up and I'm sure u know it fires bad (the man burst out to laughter and fell to the floor laughing) no srsly tho stay away from the sun u will turn into ashes he smiled"...

he walked towards the door turned around and looked at me.

"From this day call me master."

he taught me everything from fighting styles to using my abilities...

he was a strong fair and kind man of his own but he always put fear in my heart .. he told me of the vampire nation and also about the humans that wished to bring about their deaths vampires wanted to live peacefully .. but they wouldn't let them.. because of our thirst for...

blood...

Name:  images (15).jpeg
Views: 3005
Size:  23.7 KB

my master was strong but he had one weakness of his own .. was that he loved to dance with human women he loved their scent and I warned him but he would smile and say "it's alright I'm strong u don't have to worry about it it it me."

Name:  2021_04_28_14.24.59.jpg
Views: 685
Size:  397.5 KB

till one day the same floor, he loved to dance on turned into a pool of his blood as the humans trapped and put a knife through his heart.

Name:  2021_04_28_14.25.03.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  520.7 KB

as they set the mansion on fire. as I stood afar and watched it all burn down. I swore to take revenge on who killed my master...

so I set out to find home a place of refuge a sanctuary ...

"the vampire nation"

Name:  2021_04_28_14.25.13.jpg
Views: 820
Size:  437.7 KB

It's beIt's9 years since the day I turned.. since the day my master died... I made a lot of mistakes which I learnt from a lot of mistakes and regrets and I wish to end them all .this place gave me so much it offered me so much I met so many others with fates as same as mine I met people who I fought with and now who I regret fighting with. I wish for it all to end but at the same time I wish for it to never end I want to rebond with those I lost ... I call my days of pain and regret and happiness and good times.

Name:  images (16).jpeg
Views: 2230
Size:  45.6 KB

Happy birthday DARK LEGENDS!!!

all of u stay safe during these dark times with corona make sure to wash your hands and put on our masks and social distance guys!!@!

and I wish to reunite with all those who I lost over those years over my foolish mistakes...
    Last edited by Deusagor; 04-28-2021 at 08:29 AM.
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deusagor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

(I hope u like my story fun game story above)

(This below is my proper and full entry)

Game Ign : Deusagor

The reason why I love DL so much is its beauty and elegant features.. its simplicity reminds me of that of the games from 2010 or so which always brings that good old feeling no matter where we go

My DL life starts in 2014 from an account named yazafilz I never forgot the name lol... I was a kid a cringy kid of age 13 full of made-up stories that I would tell people stories that I could have later have regretted I loved talking to the people .. no matter how we see DL even if the game looks simple it's very competitive and I like that .. we all like that .. haha ik some off us have this feeling some of us who went from asking Cinco daily to bring the game back to life to saying ahh man I miss the old days haha...

in DL I met friends who came and went I met people who I disliked but now I wonder why I did people who I fought with which makes me wonder what if we were still friends.. and that's what I'm going to do... I'm going to put an end to all my dramas and play neutral.

anyways.

Other than all that I've seen in DL the new updates and all are super nice if I were to rate DL from a scale to 1-10 it be a 100

most of the time I would spend on DL was with my friends whenever I was sad or whenever we were joking to having fun .. even tho we never met it feels like I've already met them.

DL is one game that I've could never leave behind no matter how hard I tried.. in 2017 I left thinking I would never come back leaving the game in my brothers' hands for him to play only after 2 years or so coming back of how much I missed everyone...

It's been 7-8 years now and I'm officially 19 I've finally matured from begin a kid to a proper man who finally understands the quality of friends over useless fights I guess.

now DL has its event held for its bday anniversary and it's amazing especially since the Anzu is top-notch.

and I am going to do my best to work hard and get people who I once fought with back again and forever till the end

Vampires of the dark
    rise from the ashes

Ashes of guilt
    Ashes of hatred

It's time for us to rebuild
    To rebuild a nation strong

Your enemies now make them your strength
    Make those who u've felt that broke u

Into the power, you've never had before
    Remove all the grudges you've felt as it would weaken you

It's been far too long since we have started our journey
    Let's put hands together once more

The power that we will use to destroy those
    Those who stood before our gates and threatened to break it

happy birthday, Dark legends!!!
    Last edited by Deusagor; 05-05-2021 at 12:22 AM.
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deusagor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Hi all! Sorry for the delay. My name is Rave and here is the story of my long and desired journey in Dark Legends... ^w^

It all started in a hot summer afternoon, back in 2015. I had this awful sense of boredom you can feel in this season; it is too hot to go out, all your friends were at the beach having the time of their lives, and you -do NOT- own a swimming pool to cool off... As you can see, I had nothing fun left to do (if you do not consider cleaning the house as a fun activity, of course...). It was 3pm then, and I sighed. As I was laying on bed, I took my tablet from the desk and opened the app store. "There must be any game I can have fun with..." I started looking at the most popular games section and scrolled up and down reading reviews. None of these games seemed relevant to me... Until my eyes laid on a mysterious vampire. "What is this game about?" I thought. It looked interesting from the short gameplay videos, and the comments were not disappointing. So, why not? Next thing I know, I was ADDICTED! I was welcomed in the community as a friend, as, family, and most important as a valuable warrior… The game was adventurous.

What caught my eye, what I fell for…? The brawl, the battle, the fights… Player versus player. Showing off skills while playing elbow to elbow, as one, united as one with your guild… The excitement of winning a fight against the “enemy guild”! … Although I must say we were all friends outside Asylum. The streets… How many happy memories! I have been lucky to feel cherished. I have made friends that became true family, to whom I still talk to through social media. So, as you can see, this game can break your screen and deeply connect you to others. I am sure many players who read this have witnessed love in this game as well…

Unfortunately, I had to leave for some months. I still checked, time to time, the new items, vanities, and weapons Spacetime released. I did not have the gold nor time - but most important, the friends - to enjoy the game again. After years, I decided to come back. And I for sure did not expect to come back to a guild as exceptional as the one I am in. Encouraging words to always give my best, kind actions that showed how much they cared for me as a member, deep conversations with recruiters and officers inside the guild… They made me who I am now. New friends to play with! What else could I ask for? They made me stay. At the end, is it just a game…? I believe with all my heart, this game is part of me, of my past.

I wish Dark Legends a very happy birthday! Let’s keep counting years together. ❤

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raveology For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Why I Love DL <3

Hi, I am Honeybeastie. I've played Dark Legends for about 8 years now! [Early 2013]
    Dark Legends means more to me than just a "simple video game"

Dark Legends creates a beautiful world with a backstory & a platform for which players from around the world in all different age groups! (Reminder DL tries to have an age restriction of 17+ ). It allows people to make friends, build different skill platforms (pve or pvp) & allows people to learn marching skills! Dark Legends has definitely come a long way & keeps growing everyday! Creating a beautiful social platform for everyone to enjoy.

What Does Dark Legends Mean To Me?

When I first found Dark Legends I thought it was just going to be another "mobile game" that I would get bored of within a week & delete but it wasn't!

I found friends to talk to & a backstory to a game I absolutely love! Once I started to level up and become more comfortable with the interface I made a guild of my own and began building it up! Building a family!

Dark Legends quickly turned into my "safe haven" as I understand it's the same for multiple players. A way to get out of the real world. Not everyone's lives are rainbows and butterflies. Everyone has their problems & some people find a way out of that through dark legends.

I have made a family through EOE, I do go through hard times in real life & for personal reasons I won't go into detail. Dark Legends means so much to me. Throughout the years it's been hard to leave for the breaks that i've taken because it's like leaving your family? No one wants to do that.

Dark Legends isn't just "another mobile game" it's far from it. When you play dark legends, it's like stepping into a new world. A world where you can choose who you want to be. A world where you can choose who you surround yourself with & who becomes a part of your family. Yes you are who you are behind that screen & yes you do have a real life and real life responsibilities. But in Dark Legends. You can be anything YOU want to be. Bring out your inner child & creativity. Don't let anyone hold you back.

Dark Legends - A beautiful new world with family away from family <3

Happy Birthday Dark Legends - You're amazing STS team!
    Last edited by HoneyBeastiee; 04-30-2021 at 02:35 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to HoneyBeastiee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Why I love Dark Legends 🖤

Greetings, Legends! My name is Frozzenn. I welcome you all to my great endeavor with Dark Legends – the world in which I have lived a life full of fun, excitement, action, and entertainment!

Dark Legends. As the name suggests, this game is proof that the dark isn't just filled with scary things and beings that haunt and torment people, or ghosts lurking in the shadows, but also filled with legends. Legends untold lurking in the dark, being brought to life by us the players. It all started in 2013, when his first encounter with this Legendary world happened. A person filled with curiosity and with darkness as his best friend, has searched through all the depths and every corner of the virtual universe. And finally, he came across Dark Legends – the game that changed his life. From the moment he laid eyes on this game – from the icon, the graphics, and to the interface and all features, this all made him realize: "This is where I belong, this is me, this is where I could truly be myself, this is where I should be." And so he began to set forth on a journey towards becoming a legend. Yes, that man is me, and I.. am Frozzenn.

As all journeys go, challenges and trials are bound to come your way. But these trials aren't that challenging at all when you have someone by your side and this is something I really love about this game. Never have I ever felt alone throughout my journey in this legendary world, especially when I met Eye of Eternity 15, the guild that isn't just a bunch of people in the same group, but also my family. In this world full of uncertainties and lies, it is most certainly true how hard it is to find people you could trust, people you could rely on, follow and not be betrayed by. But in this family, I've found all of those. And with their help, I was able to learn a lot and overcome countless challenges. Truly, this is a bond like no other. Day and night I stay in-game, treating my character or toon as my very own self. With how immersive this game is, I'm already at the stage where I would confuse this game for reality-- No, this game is my reality. All this would still not be enough to express my love for Dark Legends, there's always something more to say and offer:

(Grave digger's burden)
    Rise from the coffin and open your eyes
    gaze upon the abyss colder than ice.
    Watch carefully and you shall see
    a legend is born, that legend is me.

(Raven's Set)
    Arise from your eternal slumber
    your silver and gilded prison shall stand no longer.
    Go forth O' Silver Savior!
    you shall vanquish every destroyer.

(Weapons of the Exorcist)
    With the sharpest bones and darkest blood
    you shall be the strongest, your powers will flood.
    With weapons crafted by the finest exorcist
    your legend shall never cease to exist

(Curse of Anzu)
    Born from fear and anger
    you shall know true power.
    A curse shall be bound to you
    from the great legendary Anzu!

(Crow's Set)
    The darkest sky is where I soar
    I see legends suffer to their core.
    Say your last words as you cry
    The moment I see you, you shall die.

(Blessing of Kyn Baras)
    Greatness is in thy name
    the strength to purge the darkest flame.
    Prove your worth and earn this blessing
    succeed and you shall be raging.

(Conqueror's Mask)
    Every dark territory is my domain
    Stand in my way and none shall remain.
    But you're always welcome to try
    I shall say to your soul: Congratulations, you died!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARK LEGENDS!!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frozzenn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

- I QUOTE THIS POST ORIGINAL BY XYNOCX --
    (he is the author and owner of this beautiful text)

"So where do I start? I remember playing Vampire/Zombie games back at my young age. I was always deleting the games I installed 2 weeks after. One day I fell on Spacetime studios and discovered Dark legends. I played it for aroud 3 weeks and still deleted the game. That was for the first time. 2 years later, I installed Dark Legends and played for 6 months. At a point it became boring so I deleted Dark legends for the 2nd time. During that 6 monthss I remembered the anniversary Date of Dark Legends because I stopped playing the game after an anniversary event I think. Now in 2021 I went back in Dark Legends, at first I was shocked that nearly everything changed, but at the same time very happy to see that, the game improved drastically over the years I didn't play. That was my crazy Adventure with Dark Legends. On the whole I just wanted to give my biggest Respect to Spacetime Studios for making me install a game 3 times. The reason for me reinstalling Dark Legends is because, I always had fun meeting other people, talking to them and having fun farming expensive items in Events, Maps etc... Dark legends is a game where you habe several things to do daily with or without friends. The best thing I like about the game is that there are so many different outfits to buy and to be stylish. The same goes with weapons and gears too. The game is just very optional and that's why I couldn't completly leave the game. So KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB and I'll love to see more contents in the game. I wish my friends could speak English, so they could know what a Really nice game is. ANYWAY Happy Anniversary and thanks for the game. LG Xynocx"
    IGN: Xynocx

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Raveology For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

This is quoted for Uzikaebev’s Entry:

DARK LEGENDS

Dark legends is the first e-sports stage for me. And i am so lucky that I choose Dark legends as my first e-sports stage. Now i am going to tell, why i love Dark legends.
    Well,Dark legends is a good game for all age,all mentality and all kinds of peoples. To be honest,i love dark legends cause its helped me to improve my spoken english, and also i was not so good at english, but after join Dark legends, i get the chance to talk with peoples from all around the world, and its improved my communication skills,my spoken english skills etc.And more ever, Dark Legends is a game which can makes a man happy. Personally i was not a happy people before joining Dark legends but after joining dark legends, it changes. Cause after joining dark legends i found mew friends, new toon, new life etc. And dark legends is one kind of game which gives u speed to level up faster (i think), and its have lots of functions like, pve,pvp,gold loot,forge etc.And more ever every events of dark legends are too good to play, they have leaderboards, different kinds of tittles etc. And the vanities are soo good then any other game (i personally think). It also helps a person to improve his Fashion scene. And lots of peoples find there relations in this game.

Dark legends also have lots of camp, which has lots of mini boss,drops etc without camps, we have lots of zones like:Old town fielding grounds,old town hospital etc. Its gives all new players to be a pro player. I think thar a human can play this game whole life, cause i never feel boar during playing this game, and there also a discored server where we can communicate with al Dark legends players, its also helps new players to level up faster. In one word,Dark legends is a wonderful game. I love this game too much.

I want to tell other player's to rate this game 5stars cause this a wonderful game. Remember that, your 1 rate can make this game more famous, more better. Thanks for reading,

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liq For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quoted for MONBEBEE'S Entry:

"THE BEAUTY BEHIND DARK LEGENDS"

I was browsing one day and suddenly I stumbled into an app called Dark Legends. It somehow piqued my interest because it's not a typical game. It's not usual to see a vampire game with real people playing behind the characters. I decided to play it since I would like to experience what's it like to be in a vampire's point of view. I loved the game but I got busy irl, so i decided to stop playing and I come back after a year or two. When i came back, there's always been this guild called Eye of Eternity that made me feel so welcome and treated me like a family. It was not hard for me to catch up on whats new on the game when i returned since EOE15 guided me as well.

Although there are thousands of games all over the world, Dark Legend is very unique on its own way. Not just because of the amazing gameplay but because of the people in it. There are many great people I've encountered with and learned alot from and one of them is Bella. She has always been a great friend and master and I really appreciate her so much. Another reason why i stayed is because of my bf Chase. We love to help each other grow and the ones in need, and we like to guide them the way we were guided when we were new. No matter how people try to leave the game, they always keep coming back. No wonder why it's called Dark legends because it's like a legend of a place that you can never leave and you'll always keep coming back to, and you'll never know when will you stop playing this game. Dark Legends brought people so close despite of the distance from different continents and countries. When we get to gather in the Club Sanctuary, the streets, in the guild hall, and all the places in Dark legends, it felt like we are on the same place at the same time. Many friendships and bonds were created in this game and that is something we can not find in another games. Although other people prefer to play different games,they always have time to play Dark Legends too because it's not just about the game, it's about the people. And as years pass by with these friends whom we spend our time with, we dont realize we are already been friends for years despite just being in a game. Friendship is a very beautiful thing, especially if it's an unexpected one and in Dark Legends, you get to find friendships you never expected. Im really thankful to Dark Legends for giving me the experience to have fun, work together with friends from all over the world, and getting to learn from one another. And that's what makes Dark Legends special that other people dont know because they haven't played Dark Legends yet, but once they get to play Dark Legends, they will always keep coming back!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARK LEGENDS!!! Hoping for more years of success,fun, and joy to come in the vampire community!
    Last edited by ࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐; 05-08-2021 at 02:17 PM.
    ࿐PROUD EoE15 OFFICER
    Positive Attitude !! ࿐

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐ For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

║♛A huge DL Birthday thank you to our community of Writers♛║

╰╭꒦︶︶꒷︶ Your imagination, skills, talent and dedication have made DARK LEGENDS an amazing place to be for MANY YEARS! We couldn’t do it without you!
    ╰╭꒦︶︶꒷︶ We are very appreciative of the time you have taken to share your story with us. Expressing your appreciation for a loved one, friend, or mentor is an important gesture of gratitude, especially for those who have impacted your life or helped you in times of need in DL.

╰╭꒦︶︶꒷︶ Before I announce the winners TOMORROW, I want to say an enormous THANK YOU to these incredible writers.

Last edited by Habibibi; 05-09-2021 at 12:27 PM.
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

IGN: Asunderz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARK LEGENDS!!!

When I first installed Dark legends in 2013 I was looking for comic apps to read comic books. So silly I even watched the Intro to the game. Then the tutorial happened and I was like damn it’s a game.. yet I completed it. Somehow I went to street and had a few messages and instantly made friends. Little by little I made more and more friends. Close friends who I even met in real life, friends I can call on phone and get to really know each other. I met my best friend Eow didn’t think I could care about ppl on a game like I do now. Hideandseek aka Eyesonfire even thou she’s not playing anymore she’s my closest longest friend who I still keep in touch.. Glimpse another of my friends who has quit but also keep in touch love hearing this girls voice every chance I get.. thanks to DL I’ve made another great friend.. hearmerawr my other closest friend the one who puts up with my bragging happiness madness sadness and silliness let’s not forget nukeskywalker 😂the one guy who could troll everyone but me.. I can say thanks to dark legends I made friends like these girls and guys.. YES I HAVE BEEN BLESSED TO HAVE MANY CLOSE FRIENDS REAL FRIENDS I’ve even made enemies which I don’t care for.. My favorite part was back in the old days when we all played low lvl pvp.. eow hideandseek sitrix fearnoevil hunkrulz foxcrazy avalanches rorox lolitaa greyjedi/Hearmerawr, joegangster, Sonja.. All part of the amazing Out Of Control guild they made my days as master the best times of DL with the wars we manage to win and even lose together always was a pleasure playing side by side with them a family indeed.. since I quit low lvl pvp I managed to become a part of the greatest guild EOE15. Being a great part of this big family has made a fun part of being on DL daily. With the silliness everyday. Hosting events time to time makes it fun for me especially them boss hunts. Bella has made me feel a great part of this big family and I am thankful for her support at all times. The last greatest part of DL has been meeting my girlfriend Abuelita.. one girl who disliked me so much before actually speaking to me. She saw me as a selfish DL player, along with other thing 😂little did she know that we would be here now dating and really have something real. Can someone steal your heart in a game? If they do doesn’t matter the hours of drive or the hours of flight take the risk if u see it worth it because for me the first drive to her was the best decision I’ve made. Thank you dark legends! The family and friends I’ve made has been because of DL.. I am very thankful for the ppl who are close to me since way back and including the new friends I’ve made who have accepted me as who I am and not judge me for whatever gender I decide to use on my toon.. CANT WAIT FOR ANOTHER PRIDE EVENT NEED MORE RAINBOW STUFF 🥰

... The gallery:

Name:  FE70FFE0-3A86-4527-BC53-354B22C4A53F.jpeg
Views: 334
Size:  92.5 KB

Name:  262157CA-4307-4256-9B7E-32B145EFF3D5.jpeg
Views: 503
Size:  91.1 KB

Name:  C5147BE9-35B6-4C2E-896F-353978EC0644.jpeg
Views: 430
Size:  95.4 KB

Name:  BC950E08-B6EB-4365-A977-3A791E056BC3.jpeg
Views: 569
Size:  72.6 KB

Name:  A3AA100D-578C-4A9A-940C-C896C35BB369.jpeg
Views: 520
Size:  64.3 KB

Name:  AF2E3E61-B513-49B9-ADB1-699264B135A5.jpeg
Views: 507
Size:  103.3 KB

Name:  48113EA0-5BB4-405B-B148-D813164CFA09.jpeg
Views: 553
Size:  77.8 KB

Name:  6E144E0F-4649-456F-B7CE-4156837EFC2C.jpeg
Views: 573
Size:  80.4 KB

Name:  12586415-D604-4065-A0B5-9B363843C42D.jpeg
Views: 474
Size:  87.5 KB

Name:  EDBC5520-AFA4-4D79-919C-ED632B7A604F.jpeg
Views: 501
Size:  107.4 KB

Name:  41CB584C-B96D-47A4-998E-E247712ECB8F.jpeg
Views: 311
Size:  100.6 KB

Name:  CE8BE6F3-58F8-4EEF-AA00-F9B355C302C0.jpeg
Views: 468
Size:  80.1 KB

Name:  C4DA669D-8AFD-458F-9E7F-E9524D28B28C.jpeg
Views: 319
Size:  458.9 KB
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED, THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR ENTRIES!

I cannot thank you all for the amount of support and love we have gotten for this contest! It was very fun to host something for DL's anniversary, and I was very happy to see so many talented participants come together to celebrate.

This experience is one that will never fade from our memories and will never be forgotten. “Life can be stressful sometimes and DL gives us a way to escape from our reality to just have fun with friends. I love meeting new people and sharing adventures.” Every friend request, message, and animated emoji is evidence that there is a person behind every custom avatar that wants to reach out and meet new friends. Just knowing someone is there for you like that is a blessing and I’m so grateful. One of the things i have always appreciated is that no matter what happens to us in life, we really invested our time in one another and are always friends first before anything else. Together, we can make a difference. Isn’t that the truth? That’s always a surprising and awesome experience. We hope you will enter again next year and keep on writing!

DL Anniversary Winning Submission:
    Congratulations to: ...... for being the GRAND prize winner! (STAY TUNE TO FIND OUT). Your full free illustration piece from me of your character. See your character come to life soon!

— We'd like to extend a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS 🎉 to everyone who participated and to all who won.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

🌋 FIRST PRIZE: ★彡 🎊 IGN: Asunderz

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

🌋 SECOND PRIZE: ★彡 🎊IGN: Deusagor

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

🌋 THIRD PRIZE: ★彡 🎊 IGN: Frozzenn

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

🌋 FORTH PRIZE: ★彡 🎊 IGN: Honeybeastie

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

🌋 FIFTH PRIZE: ★彡 🎊 IGN: Raveology

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Once I set up your prizes, i will be DMing each of you on how you would like to claim your prizes!
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post: