Thread: Great News for all fans of Vampires!SPREAD the word about the competition..💗

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED, THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR ENTRIES!

I cannot thank you all for the amount of support and love we have gotten for this contest! It was very fun to host something for DL's anniversary, and I was very happy to see so many talented participants come together to celebrate.

This experience is one that will never fade from our memories and will never be forgotten. “Life can be stressful sometimes and DL gives us a way to escape from our reality to just have fun with friends. I love meeting new people and sharing adventures.” Every friend request, message, and animated emoji is evidence that there is a person behind every custom avatar that wants to reach out and meet new friends. Just knowing someone is there for you like that is a blessing and I’m so grateful. One of the things i have always appreciated is that no matter what happens to us in life, we really invested our time in one another and are always friends first before anything else. Together, we can make a difference. Isn’t that the truth? That’s always a surprising and awesome experience. We hope you will enter again next year and keep on writing!

DL Anniversary Winning Submission:
    Congratulations to: ...... for being the GRAND prize winner! (STAY TUNE TO FIND OUT). Your full free illustration piece from me of your character. See your character come to life soon!

— We'd like to extend a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS 🎉 to everyone who participated and to all who won.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

🌋 FIRST PRIZE: ★彡 🎊 IGN: Asunderz

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

🌋 SECOND PRIZE: ★彡 🎊IGN: Deusagor

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

🌋 THIRD PRIZE: ★彡 🎊 IGN: Frozzenn

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

🌋 FORTH PRIZE: ★彡 🎊 IGN: Honeybeastie

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

🌋 FIFTH PRIZE: ★彡 🎊 IGN: Raveology

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Once I set up your prizes, i will be DMing each of you on how you would like to claim your prizes!
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post: