Thread: Great News for all fans of Vampires!SPREAD the word about the competition..💗

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

(I hope u like my story fun game story above)

(This below is my proper and full entry)

Game Ign : Deusagor

The reason why I love DL so much is its beauty and elegant features.. its simplicity reminds me of that of the games from 2010 or so which always brings that good old feeling no matter where we go

My DL life starts in 2014 from an account named yazafilz I never forgot the name lol... I was a kid a cringy kid of age 13 full of made-up stories that I would tell people stories that I could have later have regretted I loved talking to the people .. no matter how we see DL even if the game looks simple it's very competitive and I like that .. we all like that .. haha ik some off us have this feeling some of us who went from asking Cinco daily to bring the game back to life to saying ahh man I miss the old days haha...

in DL I met friends who came and went I met people who I disliked but now I wonder why I did people who I fought with which makes me wonder what if we were still friends.. and that's what I'm going to do... I'm going to put an end to all my dramas and play neutral.

anyways.

Other than all that I've seen in DL the new updates and all are super nice if I were to rate DL from a scale to 1-10 it be a 100

most of the time I would spend on DL was with my friends whenever I was sad or whenever we were joking to having fun .. even tho we never met it feels like I've already met them.

DL is one game that I've could never leave behind no matter how hard I tried.. in 2017 I left thinking I would never come back leaving the game in my brothers' hands for him to play only after 2 years or so coming back of how much I missed everyone...

It's been 7-8 years now and I'm officially 19 I've finally matured from begin a kid to a proper man who finally understands the quality of friends over useless fights I guess.

now DL has its event held for its bday anniversary and it's amazing especially since the Anzu is top-notch.

and I am going to do my best to work hard and get people who I once fought with back again and forever till the end

Vampires of the dark
    rise from the ashes

Ashes of guilt
    Ashes of hatred

It's time for us to rebuild
    To rebuild a nation strong

Your enemies now make them your strength
    Make those who u've felt that broke u

Into the power, you've never had before
    Remove all the grudges you've felt as it would weaken you

It's been far too long since we have started our journey
    Let's put hands together once more

The power that we will use to destroy those
    Those who stood before our gates and threatened to break it

happy birthday, Dark legends!!!
    Last edited by Deusagor; 05-05-2021 at 12:22 AM.
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deusagor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Hi all! Sorry for the delay. My name is Rave and here is the story of my long and desired journey in Dark Legends... ^w^

It all started in a hot summer afternoon, back in 2015. I had this awful sense of boredom you can feel in this season; it is too hot to go out, all your friends were at the beach having the time of their lives, and you -do NOT- own a swimming pool to cool off... As you can see, I had nothing fun left to do (if you do not consider cleaning the house as a fun activity, of course...). It was 3pm then, and I sighed. As I was laying on bed, I took my tablet from the desk and opened the app store. "There must be any game I can have fun with..." I started looking at the most popular games section and scrolled up and down reading reviews. None of these games seemed relevant to me... Until my eyes laid on a mysterious vampire. "What is this game about?" I thought. It looked interesting from the short gameplay videos, and the comments were not disappointing. So, why not? Next thing I know, I was ADDICTED! I was welcomed in the community as a friend, as, family, and most important as a valuable warrior… The game was adventurous.

What caught my eye, what I fell for…? The brawl, the battle, the fights… Player versus player. Showing off skills while playing elbow to elbow, as one, united as one with your guild… The excitement of winning a fight against the “enemy guild”! … Although I must say we were all friends outside Asylum. The streets… How many happy memories! I have been lucky to feel cherished. I have made friends that became true family, to whom I still talk to through social media. So, as you can see, this game can break your screen and deeply connect you to others. I am sure many players who read this have witnessed love in this game as well…

Unfortunately, I had to leave for some months. I still checked, time to time, the new items, vanities, and weapons Spacetime released. I did not have the gold nor time - but most important, the friends - to enjoy the game again. After years, I decided to come back. And I for sure did not expect to come back to a guild as exceptional as the one I am in. Encouraging words to always give my best, kind actions that showed how much they cared for me as a member, deep conversations with recruiters and officers inside the guild… They made me who I am now. New friends to play with! What else could I ask for? They made me stay. At the end, is it just a game…? I believe with all my heart, this game is part of me, of my past.

I wish Dark Legends a very happy birthday! Let’s keep counting years together. ❤

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raveology For This Useful Post: